Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku (17646 Views)

More Than Hundred Of People Contribute Money To Buy Presidential Nomination Form / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / Primaries: APC Proposes N55m For Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Richy4(m): 9:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Accscholar:

To be honest, I don't understand what the problem is. The same set of friends going round in circles and the young people keep supporting them.

After 2019, after the did is done, they will start whining all over again smiley
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by IkpuMmadu: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2017
DeanSim:

Learn not too generalise.

Yoruba people is too big for your mind to think.

Did you not see it's Yoruba group not some Yoruba groups
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On Dec 28, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Am not a fan of Fayose, IPOB or FFK, but how did fayose, IPOB and FFK get into the conversation Are they giving you nightmare

I went through the post and there is no where IPOB, fayose or FFK was mentioned....

Bros all join
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Nigerians want to make the same mistake again.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Oblang(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2017
fakeprophet:
let conduct a vote here, not even Atiku this time around.

click like for Buhari, then share for stone... let's see who wins

Mumu
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Nowenuse: 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Holyvurgin17:
This is mere propaganda from Atiku,no sane Yoruba youth will vote for Atiku
I'm sure Atiku owns 100% of money in the group's account

And who made you the spokesman of the millions of yoruba people?

Only yoruba muslim fanatics like you will vote the failed dullard Buhari because your Alfa told you so.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by fatymore(f): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
if you get opportunity to make money from the people that looted our national wealth won't you? Fatimo wake up,stop this your holy holy,abi you no wan blow?
lols..if I want blow.. I go blow for legit way...
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by ORIGENAL(m): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Am very sure its fayose and ffk
We have ceded the morons to Igbos
painful exit
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by ORIGENAL(m): 9:39am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
painful exit
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Holyvurgin17(m): 9:41am On Dec 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Only yoruba muslim fanatics like you will vote the failed dullard Buhari because your Alfa told you so.

Cool down bros undecided ,if I vote for buhari again that means I'm crazy
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2017
cool dem wan scam deir grandfather
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Holyvurgin17(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2017
Nowenuse:

Cool down bros undecided ,if I vote for buhari again that means I'm craz*
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Godsonkemz(m): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Atiku may not be so good but he's better than that Islamic extremist called Buhari.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jaggabban: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

On point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jaggabban: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
fakeprophet:
let conduct a vote here, not even Atiku this time around.

click like for Buhari, then share for stone... let's see who wins
A rhombus-headd sighted.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Adebowale89(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
so Yoruba youths in PDP can't formulate an account for their own personal embezzlement again

when men are jobless, they choose to use their brain and everyone here are rejoicing

like atiku we curb the level of poverty alleviation in Nigeria

atiku belong to the same capitalism political class. he's an overrated politician, there is nothing special about him

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by fortune1968: 9:52am On Dec 28, 2017
clevvermind:
I am ok with anything that will send Buhari back to his farm in Daura.
Anything ? You can say and accept anything . Hatered for buhari won't solve your problem .Atiku is no match for The President (buhari) in any election .Indeed NOBODY has enough integrity in the current political scene to match buhari.Buhari will win the 2019 election again if his health should allow him .Some people hatred cannot prevent him .Mark my word !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jaggabban: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2017
Olukokosir:

Ode leleyi ooo
Wèrè ma leleyi ooo
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by Adeparo004(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2017
When are we youth going to grow in some aspect. Y cant dey sponsor someone we don knw... Dose fools have been in power since I was born and now Dat one will cum and bring another English apart from (CHANGE), pls let grow up cry cry cry
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by tolexy123: 9:56am On Dec 28, 2017
fitzmayowa:

Am not a fan of Fayose, IPOB or FFK, but how did fayose, IPOB and FFK get into the conversation Are they giving you nightmare

I went through the post and there is no where IPOB, fayose or FFK was mentioned....
no need to mention dem but by their stripes, yee shall know dem
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by jaggabban: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
koropotopoto:
the good people of yerobas are wise
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
kudos to the good yeroba Christians out there
Ur Oyinbo no go kill person. Meanwhile, there is nofin u can do about Yorùbás especially the Muslims.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by tunjex2006(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2017
Which kind useless Yoruba youth. They have collected money from him abi. I think they are really actually crazy. To hell with anyone under that so called Yoruba youth.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by almarthins(m): 10:11am On Dec 28, 2017
Rigel95:
This is why Nigeria may not develop.
How can you think of collecting money from peasants to buy form for someone who earns more than #1bn daily?

Let dem be fooling themselves there.

As for me o! I no dey vote any body come 2019. Until I see new generation politician.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by koropotopoto: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2017
jaggabban:

Ur Oyinbo no go kill person. Meanwhile, there is nofin u can do about Yorùbás especially the Muslims.
you're a yeroba Muslim
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by uboma(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
The present administration will use it's Bull dog, the EFCC, to go after the youths responsible for this.....
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by ajawara(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Who are you to say "WE". Please speak for yourself. Am sure your opinion does not count who becomes the next President in 2019.
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by amazon14: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Do they want to betray said baba? Are they fed up with buhari?
Afonja anf their support....
Nawaooo
Re: Yoruba Youth Group To Buy Presidential Form For Atiku by biodunjazz1: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Absent At Fg's Reconciliatory Meeting / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths / APC Convention: Buhari Consults Tinubu, Akande And Other Founding Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.