Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:07 AM

South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level (10335 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: My Wife Has Banned Me From Discussing Politics At Dining Table / Atiku/Obi Introduce FIFA (VAR) Analog Into Politics At 'The Candidates' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You are a fool. We controlled the first republic at all level. In the Senate, in the military and in the civil service.

When the West saw they can't compete nationally, Awolowo started conspiring with Ghana to overthrow the government, and he paid darely for that.

Gather small kids and lie to them next time.
lol @ Awo conspiring with Ghana; D

please use Google and give me the interesting story of the collaboration between Awo and Ghana grin I dey wait

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by ManMountain(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
OP
I i were you, i will mention the mods to lock up comments on this thread or hide it completely before they finished you off.

You created a topic and you are struggling to stay alive. The yoruba boys are killing you grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
buhahahahahaha see lie o

read that post again. OBJ left over $50b with crude price of less than $40 per barrel, Yaradua defended our econony with part of it during the global economic crisis and Jonathan inherited at leat $40b. how come our reserve was falling when that of other oil producing countries were rising between 2010-2014?

and please mention the road Jonathan constructed grin I'm waiting

cc southeast facts

I'm waiting for your reply on this
cc southeastfacts
I'm waiting for your reply o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
ManMountain:
OP
I i were you, i will mention the mods to lock up comments on this thread or hide it completely before they finished you off.

You created a topic and you are struggling to stay alive. The yoruba boys are killing you grin
I warned him o grin he came to another thread to invite us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Alariiwo: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Awolowo is our hero here in South West.. He is the reason Yorubas have a voice in today's politics.

Nnamdi Azikiwe on the other hand was a fool for failing his people. Instead of him to think of development for South East where Awo chased him back to, he was busy crying foul about South West premiership.

Today NE has more economic value than SE despite the insurgency going on in the region.

That's what happens to greedy people. They end up losing everything.
Go back home where your ancestors came from and stop being greedy looking to steal Yorubaland cos you will fail.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
you see you are still pointing fingers grin

you don't even know there was no coup in 1965 but you want to argue.

the first coup was January 1966 and the second was July 1966.

so how did an awolowo that was in prison since 1963 become responsible for a coup by the military when he wasn't even a military man? it's foolish to just swallow people's opinion without question. if I start bringing out what the same northers (including balarabe musa) have said about ibos I hope you will accept them as the truth? grin

now more on why Awo was jailed. Awo was in the opposition with akintola initially with Awo having more influence in Action Group even though akintola was the premiere. Awo made a move to remove akintola as the premier. the party voted for the removal of akintola but violence broke out and state of emergency was declared in the southwest. akintola was reinstated without even after the votes already removed him as premier (even azikiwe protested this move which was obviously backed by the north). Akintola's alliance with the North is the reason Awo was jailed to silence him prior to 1964 election. Awo never planned any coup.
Akintola as the premier of the southwest pioneered rigging in Nigeria!!! FFK's father (Remi Fani Kayode) said it out loud that they don't need votes to win!!! violence broke out again when the rigged results were announced (note that Awo was in prison through out the election and the violence that followed even up till the 1966 coup and counter coup).

so tell me how was Awo planning a coup in 1963? how did he execute another one in 1966 from prison when he's not even a military man?

stop swallowing lies!!!
cc southeastfacts
still waiting for a reply on this too

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:
Awolowo is our hero here in South West.. He is the reason Yorubas have a voice in today's politics.

Nnamdi Azikiwe on the other hand was a fool for failing his people. Instead of him to think of development for South East where Awo chased him back to, he was busy crying foul about South West premiership.

Today NE has more economic value than SE despite the insurgency going on in the region.

Go back home where your ancestors came from and stop being greedy looking to steal Yorubaland cos you will fail.

Awolowo was always a local tribal champion...

See what other world leaders are saying...

“I would like to see Fidel Castro of Cuba, Brother Gaddafi of Libya and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Zik of Africa” - Nelson Mandela, to the BBC, (his very first request few minutes after his Release, Robben Island, 1990).

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
cc southeastfacts
still waiting for a reply on this too

"1966 coup plotters planned to make Awolowo Head of State" Retired general Olutoye (Owa of Ido-Ani, Oba Olufemi Olutoye)
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Alariiwo: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You are a fool. We controlled the first republic at all level. In the Senate, in the military and in the civil service.

When the West saw they can't compete nationally, Awolowo started conspiring with Ghana to overthrow the government, and he paid darely for that.

Gather small kids and lie to them next time.

You should hide your head in shame..

Wike, a boy of yesterday has taken over PDP and has installed his stooge as Chairman. What Igbo politicians failed to do in over 10 years.

Now SS people will decide your fate in PDP and the Nigerian political sphere.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.. It's not by chest beating son.

You're fast fading away in Nigeria. All your leaders of note are dead and no new ones have emerged yet. Sorry is your name

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
ManMountain:
OP

Yorubas have been at it since time immemorial...

"The same UNICEF representative (Deputy Director E.J.R. Dickheyward) went on to convey something of what lay behind this intransigence" "Among the large majority hailing from the tribe (Yorubas) who are most vocal in inciting the complete extermination of the Ibos, I often heard remarks that all Nigeria's ills will be cured once the Ibos have been removed."

---- Dan Jacobs Senior United Nations Information Officer for UNICEF in his book "Brutality of Nations" page 42, published by random House Inc. New York 1987.
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

"1966 coup plotters planned to make Awolowo Head of State" Retired general Olutoye (Owa of Ido-Ani, Oba Olufemi Olutoye)
how did Awo plot the coup? ironsi became the head of state but he didn't participate in the coup. buhari was in the north east when a plane was sent to pick him up before they made him the head of state. he didn't participate in the coup. the question is how is Awo responsible for the coup?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

You should hide your head in shame..

Wike, a boy of yesterday has taken over PDP and has installed his stooge as Chairman. What Igbo politicians failed to do in over 10 years.

Now SS people will decide your fate in PDP and the Nigerian political sphere.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise.. It's not by chest beating son.

You're fast fading away in Nigeria. All your leaders of note are dead and no new ones have emerged yet. Sorry is your name

...but all your leaders are also dead or ex-convicts...

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
how did Awo plot the coup? ironsi became the head of state but he didn't participate in the coup. buhari was in the north east when a plane was sent to pick him up before they made him the head of state. he didn't participate in the coup. the question is how is Awo responsible for the coup?

Go and ask Retired general Olutoye (Owa of Ido-Ani, Oba Olufemi Olutoye)... cheesy
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

Awolowo was always a local tribal champion...

See what other world leaders are saying...

“I would like to see Fidel Castro of Cuba, Brother Gaddafi of Libya and Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, the Zik of Africa” - Nelson Mandela, to the BBC, (his very first request few minutes after his Release, Robben Island, 1990).
you mean azikiwe the pioneer proustite of Nigerian politics? that is what shagari called him
read it here grin

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=TJG2A0d438EC&pg=PA79&lpg=PA79&dq=azikiwe+political+prostitute+shagari&source=bl&ots=_abtR0CbgY&sig=c6UFOOnEQh8nputRkyyEiZ46afI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYp4f126zYAhWE0RQKHfN7D0kQ6AEwCXoECAkQAA#v=onepage&q=azikiwe%20political%20prostitute%20shagari&f=false

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Alariiwo: 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

...but all your leaders are also dead or ex-convicts...

The difference is clear.. we have new ones.

From Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode (future president), Adeosun, Adeshina and many others.. PYO too

Tell me the ones from SE that are not criminals or hiding under Tinubu's wings.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

Go and ask Retired general Olutoye (Owa of Ido-Ani, Oba Olufemi Olutoye)... cheesy
you are the one that should give me the story now since you know about it.

how is it possible for someone that has been in prison for 3yrs to plan a coup? grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by ImperialYoruba: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

Oodua a Gbe wa O!

Omo Ibo no get home to go. The greatest Internally Displaced casualty is Ibo. Instead of 2nd Niger Bridge they need a IDP camp to rescusicate a battered society and region.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
you mean azikiwe the pioneer proustite of Nigerian politics? that is what shagari called him
read it here grin

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=TJG2A0d438EC&pg=PA79&lpg=PA79&dq=azikiwe+political+prostitute+shagari&source=bl&ots=_abtR0CbgY&sig=c6UFOOnEQh8nputRkyyEiZ46afI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYp4f126zYAhWE0RQKHfN7D0kQ6AEwCXoECAkQAA#v=onepage&q=azikiwe%20political%20prostitute%20shagari&f=false

You mean a grade 2 teacher is now your role model...Shagari cannot clean Zik's shoes...Ask Mandela...

The problem we have in this country is from you Yorubas. See!

"..Nigeria’s problems started with Awo’s introduction of tribal politics.." — Unongo

"Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.." Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"The Southwest has troubled Nigeria since 1953.." -Yakasai
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Alariiwo: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
read it here grin

How those guys lived through the crisis they caused still beats me.

Azikiwe ran away just before the first coup by Nzeogwu and friends. Ekwueme same thing, that one even got jailed by Buhari for corruption.

From those ones down to Ojukwu who also ran away dressed like bobrisky with lipstick, mini skirt and all that (coward of life), down to Nnamdi Kanu who has escaped to Ghana after getting some of his people killed.

That Kanu will still come back to Nigeria to join political party and contest for senate or house of rep seat. You'll say someone said that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

The difference is clear.. we have new ones.

From Tinubu to Fashola to Ambode (future president), Adeosun, Adeshina and many others.. PYO too

Tell me the ones from SE that are not criminals or hiding under Tinubu's wings.

Hahahaha...

“Show me the heroes that the youth of your country look up to, and I will tell you the future of your country. Idowu Koyenikan.

Look at the names you have....Is there any surprise you region is littered with brown roof...? I see you didn't include the new Aare Kankafo....

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

You mean a grade 2 teacher is now your role model...Shagari cannot clean Zik's shoes...Ask Mandela...

The problem we have in this country is from you Yorubas. See!

"..Nigeria’s problems started with Awo’s introduction of tribal politics.." — Unongo

"Yorubas are the problem with Nigeria.." Sanusi Lamido Sanusi

"The Southwest has troubled Nigeria since 1953.." -Yakasai
and yakasi can clean Awo's shoes abi? since you want to be quoting peoples opinions if I play the game with you you go tire grin we all know ibos are the crybabies of this country. virtually every politician has said one thing or the other about ibos including your darling ffk grin it's just opinions and not the truth!!!

now tell me how someone who spent 3yrs in prison plot a coup grin amuse me. I'm waiting grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Oodua a Gbe wa O!

Omo Ibo no get home to go. The greatest Internally Displaced casualty is Ibo. Instead of 2nd Niger Bridge they need a IDP camp to rescusicate a battered society and region.

These serene places look like IDP to you loser...?

Cry me a river!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Alariiwo: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Oodua a Gbe wa O!

One of my thanksgiving lines goes thus.. Lord I thank you I was not born igbo.

I can't just imagine myself being a refugee elsewhere cos home is poo.. I would have died of frustration #fact.

#Proudly Odua jare.. we lead while others especially igbos follow grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Alariiwo:

How those guys lived through the crisis they caused still beats me.

Azikiwe ran away just before the first coup by Nzeogwu and friends. Ekwueme same thing, that one even got jailed by Buhari for corruption.

From those ones down to Ojukwu who also ran away dressed like bobrisky with lipstick, mini skirt and all that (coward of life), down to Nnamdi Kanu who has escaped to Ghana after getting some of his people killed.

That Kanu will still come back to Nigeria to join political party and contest for senate or house of rep seat. You'll say someone said that.
lol even when KANU and ojukwu ran away they are heroes to their blind followers grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Jaideyone(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

These serene places look like IDP to you loser...?

Cry me a river!
trust me if I give you pictures of dirty aba you won't be able to eat grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
and yakasi can clean Awo's shoes abi? since you want to be quoting peoples opinions if I play the game with you you go tire grin we all know ibos are the crybabies of this country. virtually every politician has said one thing or the other about ibos including your darling ffk grin it's just opinions and not the truth!!!

now tell me how someone who spent 3yrs in prison plot a coup grin amuse me. I'm waiting grin

Those quotes were from top Leaders in the north...not a single Igbo among them and they are right...
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by BudeYahooCom: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
BeautifulSE:
So you've occupied all these and you still scream marginalization. You clowns change the narrative when it suits you cheesy Greedy assholes grin

Kabirudeen, your lamentation no dey ever end? grin
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
trust me if I give you pictures of dirty aba you won't be able to eat grin

...but if I give you pic of Makoko Yaba Lagos...talk less of Ogunpa in Ibadan nor Oshogbo you will be able to eat your amala and gbegiri soup, abi?
Abegi!!!

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by freeze20: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2017
Yorubas, on this forum are sore loosers. They can't even counter the OP with facts but insults. See them lousy illitrate nyash finish. Bigots angry
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by freeze20: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Stingman:

...but if I give you pic of Makoko Yaba Lagos...talk less of Ogunpa in Ibadan nor Oshogbo you will be able to eat your amala and gbegiri soup, abi?
Abegi!!!
grin what kind soup be that shocked cheesy
Re: South East Vs South West: Politics At The National Level by Stingman: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol even when KANU and ojukwu ran away they are heroes to their blind followers grin

Did Tinubu run away?

..but he is now your god, replacing another of your leader who was an-ex-convict...?

See>>> (We are ahead of you by far)

"I disguised with a huge turban and babanriga and escaped into Benin Republic on a motorbike. My old Hausa friend gave the clothes to me. In fact, when I appeared to Kudirat Abiola, she didn’t know that I was the one! I gave her some information and some briefing. I left at 1 a.m. While in Benin Republic, I was still coming to Badagry to ferry people, organise and coordinate the struggle with others on ground. We put a group together, ferrying NADECO people across. It was a very challenging time. I can’t forget people like Segun Maiyegun and other young guys in the struggle. I would come from Benin to hold meetings with them and sneak back. The military created a whole lot of momentum around me. They took over my house, guest house and carted away all my vehicles and property to Alagbon. That is why today, I don’t have old photographs. They took eight of my cars away" Bola Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019 ELECTION : Buhari Not Afraid Of Debate – Campaign Office / Erosion: FG Confirms Intervention In Abia As Sen. Kalu's Effort Pays Off / Sack Petroleum Minister Now, Protesters At NNPC Headquarters Tells Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.