Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (43031 Views)

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX / Nigerian Lady orders 'burger', But She Got 'mboga' In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by chunna08(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:
I want to use this first to comment to beg my baby gal, I know what I said last night was wrong and I pray you forgive me bae. I so much love you cry

Too late to lose you, Amen.
Guy ur brain dey pain u , go take chill pill
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Emvico34: 8:54am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:
I want to use this first to comment to beg my baby gal, I know what I said last night was wrong and I pray you forgive me bae. I so much love you cry

i take God beg you. Anything wey you get to discuss with your baby,go discuss am for house. No let me take vex do you wetin i do ojukwu and co in 19biafra
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by pps1759(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

So you can lose her in 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by grandstar(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
do the needful and return it.. I still don't understand how people will be disturbing us with every little issue on social media

How has the post epp anybody now.. attention seekers everywhere, I don't even blame them, na the bloggers I blame

I found it interesting especially her last post which I found funny. She is a clown
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by fpeter(f): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

Is she on Nairaland? What did you say to her so we can beg on your behalf.
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Even Tanzania has Commissioner for Enjoyment

Rochas should be informed

She's Nigerian
Lailai nobody can contest d 'Commissioner' post wit us grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Even Tanzania has Commissioner for Enjoyment

Rochas should be informed

carefull how you talk, if Rochas hear this he might mould a statue of Tanzanian commissioner for enjoyment..we don't want anymore statues biko! grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

This isn't the place for your personal fukk ups.
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
do the needful and return it.. I still don't understand how people will be disturbing us with every little issue on social media

How has the post epp anybody now.. attention seekers everywhere, I don't even blame them, na the bloggers I blame
move over!! pal!! go take some paracetamol grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Pat081: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

ur family matter should b in ur family or pls call d meeting dat u re d brain.................... in d year 2o17
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by fajob: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2017
her problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 9:16am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
move over!! pal!! go take some paracetamol grin
Are you mad or something.. can't you ignore the comment if it doesn't sit well with yoi
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by OKorowanta: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

Just buy her some mboga.
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by smith666999(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

is this a prayer request or an apology...
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by joenor(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Hiya.. eat it.
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Dollabiz: 9:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:34am On Dec 29, 2017
shey na goat dem dy feed?

Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Diso60090(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:

The girl you dey beg so dey beg another guy with many girls so you nor know wetin need you and wetin you want
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Are you mad or something.. can't you ignore the comment if it doesn't sit well with yoi
if you bring your stupid problems here, don't expect everyone to put up with it, if you don't like comments like mine, then keep your Irritating stupidity in your Empty skull, now go take some more paracetamol or better still go hit your head on a rock some were! . grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
if you bring your stupid problems here, don't expect everyone to put up with it, if don't like comments like mine, then keep your Irritating stupidity in your Empty skull, now go take some more paracetamol or better still go hit your head some were on a rock. grin grin
peace unto you bro.. not everyone on NL is frustrated bro.. It's enough already, we cool right?
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by freezyprinzy(m): 10:25am On Dec 29, 2017
This niggur right here is drunk in love.
abokibuhari:

Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
peace unto you bro.. not everyone on NL is frustrated bro.. It's enough already, we cool right?
do i sound frustrated to you? grin you are the one who couldn't handle simple criticsm, have you taken some paracetamol? tell you what! smoke some ganja! you will be fine!! are we cool? you tell me! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:40am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
do i sound frustrated to you? grin you are the one who couldn't handle simple criticsm, have you taken some paracetamol? tell what! smoke some ganja! you will be fine!! are we cool? you tell me! cheesy
Ahhh, Omo this guy na something else.. I don take paracetamol, oya bounce commot my mentions na, Is it too hard for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Ahhh, Omo this guy na something else.. I don take paracetamol, oya bounce commot my mentions na, Is it too hard for you
You don't take paracetamol? you are missing alot! okay, smoke some ganja! or sniff some cocaine you will be fine!

my friend! you don't own any mention here! okay? angry this is a PUBLIC forum, grin if you are allergic to peoples comments because it doesn't sing your praises this not the place for you, now go try some cocaine grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
You don't take paracetamol? you are missing alot! okay, smoke some ganja! or sniff some cocaine you will be fine!

my friend! you don't own any mention here! okay? angry this is a PUBLIC forum, grin if you are allergic to peoples comments because it doesn't sing your praises this not the place for you, now go try some cocaine grin
baba you're jobless o.. your picture shows a perfect epitome of a junkîe..no wonder you've been talking bout cocaine and ganja since morning, you even grind paracetamol and sniff it

You need rehab asap
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
baba you're jobless o.. your picture shows a perfect epitome of a junkîe..no wonder you've been talking bout cocaine and ganja since morning, you even grind paracetamol and sniff it

You need rehab asap
yes! i am jobless, what's your occupation? grin
and yes! i am a junkie anything else? try it you will feel better, instead of coming on here begging some imaginary girl friend you claim to have lost, now who needs rehab? grin i believe you should join me in rehab as it appears you need it more than i do.
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:11am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i am jobless, what's your occupation? grin
and yes! i am a junkie anything else? try it you will feel better, instead of coming on here begging some imaginary girl friend you claim to have lost, now who needs rehab? grin i believe you should join me in rehab as it appaers you need it more than i do.
You see how confused you are.. Who begged any imaginary gf, it seems you've been quoting the wrong person since

Side effect of sniffing too much paracetamol
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
You see how confused you are.. Who begged any imaginary gf, it seems you've been quoting the wrong person since

Side effect of sniffing too much paracetamol
sorry why did you took offence to my initial comment? grin
yes!! i sniff alot of cocaine and paracetamol, no need to keep reminding me, you have not told me what your occupation is, mine is joblessness, what's yours? grin

modified, yes! i have been quoting the wrong person. i appologise, besides did you not notice that i didn't take any of this serious? grin it was all humour.
guess what? i just arrived at the rehab, i took your Advice! I appologise once again, my bad. Ciao! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Chiccly(f): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2017
May we get what we pray for come 2018 in Jesus name!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.