Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) (43030 Views)

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) / Lady Orders Cake for her Baby's Birthday Online, But See What was Delivered. PIX / Nigerian Lady orders 'burger', But She Got 'mboga' In Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 11:59am On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
sorry why did you took offence to my initial comment? grin
yes!! i sniff alot of cocaine and paracetamol, no need to keep reminding me, you have not told me what your occupation is, mine is joblessness, what's yours? grin

modified, yes! i have been quoting the wrong person. i appologise, besides did you not notice that i didn't take any of this serious? grin it was all humour.
guess what? i just arrived at the rehab, i took your Advice! I appologise once again, my bad. Ciao! grin
okay.. peace bro but stop doing drugs
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
okay.. peace bro but stop doing drugs
i don't do drugs, i only drink ganja tea, ganja is herbs just like your vegetable leaves or plants, grin it's good for curing back aches,,knee pain and all kinda body pains, trust me I know! Ciao! grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by owbabs: 12:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
it is your haccent

Nigerians will say 'boga'
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Rejoice5000(f): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Even Tanzania has Commissioner for Enjoyment

Rochas should be informed

hahahaha
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
i don't do drugs, i only drink ganja tea, ganja is herbs just like your vegetable leaves or plants, grin it's good for curing back aches,,knee pain and all kinda body pains, trust me I know! Ciao! grin
what then would you say about cocaine and grounded paracetamol
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Heywhizzy:
what then would you say about cocaine and grounded paracetamol
you actually believe i take these stuff you mentioned? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Heywhizzy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
gypsey:
you actually believe i take these suff you mentioned? grin
just kidding
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by oodua1stson: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:
I want to use this first to comment to beg my baby gal, I know what I said last night was wrong and I pray you forgive me bae. I so much love you cry

Too late to lose you, Amen.
you and your baby girl are mad

She broek up with you after collecting Xmas money from you grin

Now she's gone spend New year on another guys bed while spending your money on him

Mumu
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
abokibuhari:
I want to use this first to comment to beg my baby gal, I know what I said last night was wrong and I pray you forgive me bae. I so much love you cry

Too late to lose you, Amen.

You are a big @_#_£

And your organs should be harvested
Re: Nigerian Lady Orders 'Burger' In Tanzania, But She Got 'Mboga' (Photo) by Dammylois(f): 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
But what kind of local chicken is that?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scary: Which Of These Would You Eat For #50,000? / Caption This Hilarious Photo Of Esau And Jacob. Nigerians Are Damn Funny. / Bread And Fufu: Would You Eat This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.