Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) (68930 Views)

Man Shares The Mouthwatering Food A Lady Missed After She Turned Him Down (Pix) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got: Dice Cake Version / The Cake A Lady Ordered Vs What She Got (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by TMSMedia: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
A dissatisfied customer took to Twitter to share photos of the food she ordered online and what was delivered to her, IgbereTV reports.

A restaurant advertised the food they have available and the woman ordered. But what was delivered to her didn't look as appetising as what was ordered.

The woman wrote;

"Okay okay before y'all blow up my mentions, the point isn't for y'all to laugh but for them to improve cos we've seen too much of paying for stuff and getting the opposite.
Okay Byeee"
https://twitter.com/TABSYYY/status/1351540321142919171?s=19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin
This one looks like Sacrifice..

Burnt Appetite!

322 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:45am On Jan 20, 2021
Sorry about her experience. I’ll suggest she does the following;

1- Tell them clearly not to burn the turkey (next time). I put this first because that is the major/only problem I see. Papa’s Grill does that to me sometimes. They’ll burn the turkey and package it for me.

2- Position the vegetables on top. The vegetables in the advertorial picture didn’t get there by chance, they were positioned there.

3- Use an iPhone to take the picture.

4- Snap it under hot sun.

5- Snap with good mind, not with anger and disappointment.

Most importantly, was the spaghetti sweet or not?

289 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by adadike(f): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2021
Na only the turkey be the problem jare

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 20, 2021
Lol
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by zed7: 2:07pm On Jan 20, 2021
Slightly burnt turkey and messy package and then poor lighting, that's the only difference. please eat your food in peace, not everything is social media worthy.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by BlackMamba69(m): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2021
The "before" turkey is slightly burnt sef.
She got what she ordered grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 20, 2021
Nawa ohh.

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2021
The person that prepared the first one was not on seat.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
@ [/color] ,
The Food/Barbecue you order will always be what you gonna get.

#NoDiggity
#NoTwoWaysAboutIt

You Only Live Once,
Enjoy and Chop the life of ya head!
Kapish !

TANID:
HOW DO I GET THIS KIND OF FOOD PLEASE
Dem [color=#006600] MANNA dey for you,
For you, for youuuu......

Who be all those fine boys for ya profile btw... cool

TANID:
my friends and i'm the one putting on white i always followed them to gym place but i no dey gym cheesy

YOU'RE SO FUNNY O YOU EVEN DEY SING FOR ME
Oh Kool, we thought you are the one on Blue taking the selfie.
He is a real strong man.
Try to be lifting bar bells with dem once once nah, it's a good form of exercise.

Lol cheesy @ singing.
You should know by now we love to sing nah.
Happiness is Free you know.
Have a wonderful weekend ahead bro.
Mask Up and Keep Safe.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol. Burnt version

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
What an eyesore shocked

She should just return it ASAP or get a good food lawyer...... tongue tongue

We hate nonsense mehn!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Food na food abeg.if you cant cook.this is what you will get.send every to me am hungry.

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin grin
This one is looks like Sacrifice..

Burnt Appetite!

Worldly guy claiming a child of God

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin

I prefer the 2nd set than the 0ne she ordered
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by TheStranger: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Burnt offering

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Oshlander: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Afi burnt appetite na
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Enhanced imagery
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
Righteousness2:
grin grin
This one is looks like Sacrifice..

Burnt Appetite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
Not good sha... grin

But what about those in the streets that have not seen any cool

6 Likes

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Schoolshoe: 2:31pm On Jan 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Go cook urself aunty

It's the same thing. Just picture quality to make the first one appetising. Last las na d real deal u gat go sweet pass

8 Likes

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by uuzba(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Abeg, buy ingredients and cook this thing. It's not hard..

5 Likes

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Tapout(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Lol... grin cheesy I hope she's not one of those hoping to buy chicken and chips for 250 Sha??

Meanwhile Wahala no dey finish....
NDLEA done go incinerate hidden cannabis plantation for area. At the moment, everyone within radius of the settlement done dey feel the altitude. Although someone has been contacted @ NDLEA HQ, them say make "we wait it out" say na normal phenomenon. �‍♂️

Like this now, the Suspect dey under interrogation, we dey suspect conspiracy theory at work here.

4 Likes

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
grin
pocohantas:
Sorry about her experience. I’ll suggest she does the following;

1- Tell them clearly not to burn the turkey (next time). I put this first because that is the major/only problem I see. Papa’s Grill does that to me sometimes. They’ll burn the turkey and package it for me.

2- Position the vegetables on top. The vegetables in the advertorial picture didn’t get there by chance, they were positioned there.

3- Use an iPhone to take the picture.

4- Snap it under hot sun.

5- Snap with good mind, not with anger and disappointment.

Most importantly, was the spaghetti sweet or not?
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mtheew...the only thing I'm seeing there is the burnt turkey
She got what she ordered biko
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by thesicilian: 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
What's so difficult here to prepare by yourself. If everyone of us starts bringing food we don't like to the social media the internet will literally shut down.

4 Likes

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by PHijo(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
I wouldn't order the first one!
The second picture is a no go. Who ever is responsible has no business in catering.
Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by calculator101(m): 2:32pm On Jan 23, 2021
You are a woman why can’t you prepare this yourself. It served you right ���

1 Like

Re: The Food A Woman Ordered Vs What She Got (Photos) by MightyHand(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2021
How on earth this kind stuff make front page ? moderator nawa oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meat I Bought For 2,200 Naira / "I Found This In My Daughter's Biscuits" - Nigerian Mother (Photos) / Pictures of Cakes Cakes Cakes And More Cakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.