Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018 (289 Views)

7 Attitudes That Cause Delay In Marriage For Ladies / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018 by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018

As an online community of people, I think there's a need to do a check on how we coop'ed with others in 2017.

How was my online personality?

Do people feel you are arrogant, proud, hot-tempered and rude?

How did I react to unfair criticism?

Did I allow my emotions to get in the way while replying a troll or crush?

~They might be right.

Personally, I didn't show up for some months but when I did, I tried to be a 'good' ambassador to what I believe and stood up for her defence, THE BEST WAY I COULD.

Along the line, I must have offended a few.

WHAT ARE SOME "ONLINE CHARACTERS" THAT SHOULD NOT CONTINUE IN 2018.

These are my own points;

1. Sending PM to someone you haven't had a chat with or without their prior information

2. Commenting before reading the whole thread

3. Venting your anger on the OP and other posters for exercising their rights by commenting They are not the reason for your frustration, you know.

4. Opening a thread just to malign or insult another Nairalander

5. Derailing a thread with personal conversation, especially when the thread is still 'active'

6. Exercising e-nuisance by trying to comment on every thread even in ones you know nothing about

You are validating the quote, "The wise talk because they have something to say. Fooolz talk because they have to say something."

7. If you have a crush on someone, corner them and tell them

Don't start insulting them or quoting them in an annoying way. That's childish. No more pretence!

8. Commenting in an awkward manner just for the LIKES and SHARES.

9. Impersonation

Folks who hide behind an opposite gender's moniker are individuals who in real life, in real terms, using real words, HATE THEMSELVES and wish they were someone else.

10. Online Bullying

Let's learn to respect one another's view and plunge the path of "disagreeing to agree" than plainly and blatantly rubbishing them for ever airing their opinion.

If we do so, we will do well in 2018.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Online Attitudes That Should NOT Continue In 2018 by taylor88(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2017
MOD's banning one side of people wailing for the betterment of the nation

As for all the mofos trying to paint the black nation white

Una never see anything 2018 awaits u all for more bashing

Don't even quote me and say trash am in pain my grandmother just died 7years ago so i can't reply u

(1) (Reply)

To Remember January Is The Beginning Of Wisdom / The Differences Between Samson And Samuel (3). / 80 Students Escape Death As Fire Razes Hostel In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.