Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! (2781 Views)

See Dick Size Of Nigerian Men According To Their State Of Origin (photo) / Ladies, What Would You Say If His Dick Doesn't Rise During Sex?[PICTURES] / One Word For This Mechanic Guy. Where Do You Think His From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by IkpuMmadu: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
I have been wondering why some ladies have this mentality that size is one thing and everything...this particular situation has put some dudes in the corner trying to pump it, cream it , and blaze it all in the bid to get to the 7inch size...the ultimate but some babes, it ain't size buy sincerity. A lot has been spoke about this and some women said that size matters and respondents have this to say

I need to feel my man waayyy up.

“Yes, it matters. I don’t want to have to be telling a man to stop tickling me. I need to feel my man waayyy up.”

—Ariana

5. I’m not looking for a cruise ship, but at the same time I need a decent size boat to ride the rough seas.

“I always hear people say it’s not the size of the boat, it’s the motion of the ocean. Well, if that’s the case a lot of men drown out at sea. I’m not looking for a cruise ship, but at the same time I need a decent size boat to ride the rough seas.”

—Judione

In your own perspective do you feel that size matters or is it an illusion? What is your take on this issue if size as a (would)man ?

#sizedoesntmatterhere
#thebiggerthebetter
#fillingmeupiscool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2017
i see this heading to FP grin

and I wanna dedicate this FTC to my lovely grandma, my bae tracy, my friends and family and lastly my next generation smiley

to the op's question i say "size do matter" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by jack00000: 11:53am On Dec 28, 2017
I no b woman. But size doesn't matter, it's how best d guy can perform
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 28, 2017
smh
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Paulosky1900: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2017
jack00000:
I no b woman. But size doesn't matter, it's how best d guy can perform

You just said it all
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by BeerPlusChicken: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2017
Well to some extent size matters.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Shedrack777: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
op wants to tempt all these ladies viewing this thread
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by FrenchWay: 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
I work more wonders with my left hand...
One time, the lady ran outta my bed without cloths

1 Like

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by IkpuMmadu: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:

How did you do this...can ishiluv key in
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by amunkita(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
End Time youths.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
angry

∆ Okay.... ∆
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Stevengerd(m): 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
According To Parker, Its not about the size, its how you use it.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by LessNoise: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Do men really have small dicks? I find it hard to believe abeg
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:
smh

You are an adult. Learn to use complete sentences angry
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by uboma(m): 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Size does matter.

With the size, skillful use of it is the most important.....
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by ubunja(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
size matters boss.
if the size of her arse matters to you then best believe the size of your dick also matters to her.
thats why i tell guys stay away from hoes.those hoes will get you doing crazy things to compete with the anacondas they have had.
just stick to virgins and low-mileage chicks.they are easy to satisfy.dont let your ego be your downfall.
be content with that 17 yr old nubile that still blushes when you take off your shirt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by ponti93(m): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
size matters boss.
if the size of her arse matters to you then best believe the size of your dick also matters to her.
thats why i tell guys stay away from hoes.those hoes will get you doing crazy things to compete with the anacondas they have had.
just stick to virgins and low-mileage chicks.they are easy to satisfy.dont let your ego be your downfall.
be content with that 17 yr old nubile that still blushes when you take off your shirt.
lol... Lwkmd... grin
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by omokaylove: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
if ordinary finger can make her cum.then,size is not important but how u use ur instrument.

1 Like

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by IkpuMmadu: 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
size matters boss.

Funny so funny
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
FrenchWay:
Instead of you to be working with dik, you are working with hand. smh for you.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by fatymore(f): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Size matters when the p....is a borehole

2 Likes

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by valgbo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
i see this heading to FP grin

and I wanna dedicate this FTC to my lovely grandma, my bae tracy, my friends and family and lastly my next generation smiley

to the op's question i say "size do matter" lipsrsealed
won't reach fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
size matters boss.
You're so insecure it's glaring.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by ubunja(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Safiaaa:
You're so insecure it's glaring.
"i wont let my ego be my downfall"

see the trap you are laying for my ego? to push me to "man up"
nope.i wont take the bait.

IM INSECURE. YES. YES . YES.
IF THAT BOTHERS YOU TAKE A HIKE.

3 Likes

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by datfreshdoc(m): 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:
size matters boss.
hahahaha.... #preach... U're funny tho'. I think with a lil press up and foul play u can beat em hoez, hands down #juxsaying
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ubunja:
size matters boss.
u never see 15 yr/17 old girls running after 18 inches sized dicks?.ask guys wey dey run secondary school girls.u will hail if u hear some stories.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by slimdick(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
fatymore:
Size matters when the p....is a borehole

Ha!!!! Fatimooooo....!!!!!!!!
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
u never see 15 yr/17 old girls running after 18 inches sized dicks?.ask guys wey dey run secondary school girls.u will hail if u hear some stories.
you do have a point. but those are a minority.
Guns kill.thou some people survive gunshots
so teens are innocent.thou some teens have become hoes.

its about ratios.

1 Like

Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by nicecash: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
For those that wants to increase the size of their dick, I recently bought a 2-in-1 kit and It does increase the size noticeably. Though I have used it for close to one month now. I am still using it. To help our brothers here the link is www.vetrosoft.com/enlargementkit or
Call/Whatsapp- 07062491746 for details
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by bs81(m): 12:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
size does not matter. I have a moderate dick and there was a day I fukced an ashawo with it. she confessed to me that gaint sticks have cruised on her but she have not had d kind of feeling she had with my average stick. she reached organsm that day.
Re: I Think His Dick Size Matters ,she Said ! by bingbagbo(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
I greet you in the name of God the father and the Lord Jesus Christ
who is and who was and who is to come

This earth is bound for eminent destruction

This is not the first time the earth is going to be destroyed

This earth saw partial destruction before Adam was created

How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations!(Isaiah 14:12)

Then there was the destruction by flood during Noah's time (Genesis 5:28-10:32)

Now this earth is sitting on a time bomb, this earth is so fast passing away by the seconds only those who are sons of God shall prevail

Lucifer and his host of wicked fallen angels have been long condemned and their portion is an eternal lake of fire he is consequently looking for men to join him. He is bating you with SIN.

James 4:8

The Grace of my Lord and God Jesus Christ be with you now and forever more Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Losing The Girl You Love, Is It Really A Loss? / South African Lady Goes On A Picnic Date Alone With Her Sister's Boyfriend / 5 Best Cure For Weak Erection Or Erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.