Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Give No Place To The Devil. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give No Place To The Devil. (258 Views)

"GOAT" People Have No Place In The Kingdom Of God - Evangelist Mike Bamiloye / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give No Place To The Devil. by uchkochi(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
GIVE NO PLACE TO THE DEVIL.

I speak the truth and I lie not.God also bearing me witness in His word. Ephesians 4:27.

No devil has any right to oppress you unless you give him chance knowingly or unknowingly. The devil only attacks when there is a room for Him. So the command from God to you today is; GIVE NO PLACE TO THE DEVIL. In your finances, don't give him a place, pay your tithe and worship God with your money. In your health give no place to the devil, speak positive words, eat balanced diet, exercise your body regularly and be joyful with a merry heart always. In your social life, forgive your offenders, let bitterness depart from your heart.

In every area of your life ensure that you are at peace with God. Don't you know that if a man's way pleases God HE WILL MAKE EVEN HIS ENEMIES TO BE AT PEACE WITH HIM. Proverbs 16:7. The bottom line is this; please God with your life and the lines will fall upon you in PLEASANT PLACES. Psalms 16:6. This is your day of unending favours in the name of JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give No Place To The Devil. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
I give no place to the devil. Not on my right, or my left nor my front or my rear. I live in divine light around me all year round. Phew

(1) (Reply)

5 Idols Christian Leaders Worship Today - Thelifebeam / Your Goodness Shall Speak For You. / Pope Announces Fasting And Prayer For Congo And South Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.