Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death (812 Views)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt / Man Who Went Viral For Beating Wife Apologises, Begs Her To Return Home (Video) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by johnolumide78: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
In September this year, this beautiful couple went viral after he tattooed his wife’s face on his back to mark their wedding anniversary.

Now, he has been accused of strangling pregnant wife and pushing her down a flight of stairs.

Read the reports according to NY Post…

A pregnant mom was found dead Wednesday at the bottom of a basement staircase inside her Brooklyn home – and cops suspect her husband strangled her, police sources said.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/sadman-went-viral-tattooing-wife-back-strangles-death-photos/

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by EmperorHarry: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
At this point in my life, nothing surprises me anymore...
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by lalanice(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
I keep telling people show off is not love, its just two people trying too hard.

Straight from experience. wink if your partner is showing off too much be worried smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Such extreme behavior was a red flag indicator that he is obsessed and insecure angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hian! Anything in excess is nonsense! Over love is dangerous biko...the obsessive lover tends to hate as passionately as he/she loves. It is well o.
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by Melsan: 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
This kain obsession. It is well oo
Re: Man Who Went Viral For Tattooing His Wife On His Back Strangles Her To Death by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
You're more likely to be killed by someone you love than a stranger. Nothing surprises me anymore intact these days I don't believe a lot of couples are happy, just settling

(1) (Reply)

life. / My Very Effect Five Love Charm / Quote of the day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.