Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt (80759 Views)

Why I Dumped Farida Sobowale After ‘n100m Wedding’ – Estranged Husband, Odulaja / Kaduna Pensioner Burns Down His House To Prevent Estranged Wife From Returning / Afam Uzowulu Vandalises Estranged Wife’s Residence Over Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by lalasticlala(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2022
At Ajuwon Police Station:

Wife separates from abusive husband.

Months later (this morning) husband goes to wife's new apartment doused her with petrol and set her alight.

Burning wife grabs husband while she burns.

Both with serious burn injuries, need urgent medical care.

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1543183568893091842?t=goi5FRtiMvTgFZvE3DicYQ&s=08

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Odetokun3(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle.

Divorce is legal.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one! I love that woman!

Jail the insane fellow if he survives the fire! He should be charged with attempt murder! angry

315 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope the man ain't gonna survive this..if only she had a gun with her..send the wannabe redpiller to Oblivion..

It has been proven again and again that most men can't handle rejection.. hating a lady cos she rejected your sorry self..the lady deserves an award..how can you perpetrate that kinda horrible stuff.. undecided...later the dumbo wannabe redpillers on here will blame women for their current state of misfortune instead of advising men to own up to their sh**t.. undecided

As for him he should be taken from the sick bed and hanged immediately.. grin

121 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Franklyspeakin: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
He is a useless man

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Kayberg: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
cheesy

I don't even know if I should smile, laugh, lament or cry over this incident.

Perfect definition for, "We die here."

188 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Divorce should be an important topic in marriage counseling. We need more awareness on importance of counselling in this country.

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by luemz(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2022
Interesting....

Let him also feel the heat...

10 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2022
Nice one! I love that woman!

Most men these days are sore losers. A woman stays you abuse her, she leaves you search for her to set her ablaze. Damn!

Marry a typical Nigerian Man at your own peril!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
MufasaLion:
Divorce should be an important topic in marirge counseling. We need more awareness on importance of counselling in this country.
They were separated.

The man is just a miserable psychopath!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Persephone1:
They were separated.

The man is just a miserable psychopath!

Yes, they are separated, in which counselling should satrt so as to know the next step.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Channah1(f): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2022
Animals everywhere. He meant it for her alone, alas, here he is in the same calamity. he too got served.

At least, he too will bear the brunt of his own stupid action.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by VeryWickedGoat: 7:02pm On Jul 02, 2022
Burna Man

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Babaken(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why burning her allow her go use the opportunity to correct your mistakes of marrying the wrong woman.

What are mine saying self the man and woman who's bad Among them.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by faithfull18(f): 7:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
I like the 'she grabbed him' part. There's love in sharing.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by eyinjuege: 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2022
The most dangerous time for victims of abuse is the immediate period when they leave their abuser
It's important you keep your location coded.
That's why we have shelters for women abroad, they are relocated to different cities, their new phone number is hidden, they never accept calls from strange numbers.
They just go incommunicado, disappear

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Annie001: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
A queen and more

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by TheWolfen(m): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
I hope they survive so they can reflect on lessons learnt.

Violence is never a solution to marital issues

stanliwise:
someone went to set someone ablaze and the next thing is "lesson learnt"?
Omo I better not have your type of person who likes to sit on the fence of everything.

I fit go punch your eyes
You talk boyish. Don't you have brothers or father to punch at home?

The wise ones will deduce from from my comment that I don't support violence thus condemning the violent party.
Next time try to be more logical in your argument instead of using stvpid emotions

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
grin
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by fatymore(f): 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's good

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by BabaCommander: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Draw match
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by SensualMan: 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Why so much bestiality in African men and women?
Only Jesus Christ can come down and save Africa.

Nigerians u guys are lucky, u have PO the messiah to the rescue, many other African countries ain't lucky.

7 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by pocohantas(f): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2022
Redpillers would say it is her mouth.

Dalil8, your opinion is needed here.

Come and tell us how many kilometers per hour, her mouth was running.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Mokason288(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Two Cultist

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by aycorporat(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
That's the real deal.
The idiot feels he can just spoil the joy of the woman
I appreciate the spirit of "we die here together" of the woman.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Godada(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022

Smart move by the lady.

What a stupid man

5 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Primusinterpares(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Strange things are happening these days

1 Like

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Machinegun91(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
That woman is the younger sister of Jesebel
Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by kingamaa(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
Wicked man.

What can/ will a woman do that will turn a man to a killer

If it doesn't work out go your separate ways

Move on

4 Likes

Re: Husband Sets Estranged Wife On Fire, She Grabs Him & Both Get Burnt by Yanix84: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Lady Catches Her Husband In Bed With Her Sister 4 Days after Their Wedding / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.