Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) (47025 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / INEC Stands By 2019 Election Timetable — Prof. Yakubu / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by bedspread: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
President Buhari is we

I thought it's a a joke oooo Nairaland has seriously changed Dullar..dinho to pmb
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
This people want to kill Buhari with hypertension ;F
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by ndigbo: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
OKWUSIGO:

I don't pity Nigerians my sis even though l am one, many committed suicide btw 2015 and now , coupled with other sad news since APC took over but some will still vote in this same old folks.

My advice is for the smart ones like myself to equip themselves with knowledge, be innovative , industrious and very creative. While they vote and cry later, I will be enjoying my daily bread and live comfortably.
Directly or indirectly you also suffer the consenqences of leadership those thieving politicians deliver .

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by origima: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
If he has not died before then, Buhari will surely be kicked back to his cowshed in Daura.

That's if u are still sane then
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by caprock(m): 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Having another 4 years of that old man will be like hell fire for Nigerians.
Nigerians are already slaves in Libya due to bad leadership. The purchasing power of the average Nigerian has been reduced to just being able to buy garri and fufu. 4 years again will be suicidal for many Nigerians. God save us from these old men.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by SirElaw(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
daewoorazer:
Y'all getting happy....

It's DOA as long as the major contenders are Buhari and Atiku....

It's another day to sign a treaty to suffer Nigerians the more.

God bless you sir. I’d rather vote for Wizkid than contribute to the election of any of the aforementioned two.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by profbayo: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
snap and upload ur voters card for us to see
he's just one 17 yr old mumu
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by nextstep(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

Buhari would be voted out on the 16th and sent to daura on the 21st and sent to hell on the 25th...

We must do it!!

I will stand in rain and sunshine to vote him out! After all I've been standing in sun to get fuel.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by millomaniac: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

Buhari would be voted out on the 16th and sent to daura on the 21st and sent to hell on the 25th...

We must do it!!

Bros you dey vex ooo
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by boles80sg(m): 8:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Let us say no to the older generation and let our youth take over

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by highness25(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tiwaz2:
Nigeria is already at the bottom Vote wisely! Before you go to the poll, take the candidate manifesto, read their plans & ensure you are satisfied before you vote him Don’t vote for any candidate because your father is voting the candidate.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/politics/2019-election-timetable/

They will definitely postpone this, let's watch. When is INEC ever ready to conduct elections as earlier stated?
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by brainiac228(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
boles80sg:
Let us say no to the older generation and let our youth take over
no be only youth, make them carry our money do ponzi scheme or bet9ja. Nigerian youths are not showing any sign of taking over the government.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by dantori(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

We must do it!!

And your whole family including you on the 26th ,

the egg that fertilized you should have ruptured, nonsense
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Sirjamo: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
FeBuhari 2019

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by femolii: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
bamidelee:
what guarantee you that you'll be alive also by then
Thank u for this,
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
If he has not died before then, Buhari will surely be kicked back to his cowshed in Daura.
Are you sure you yourself will be alive by that time?
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

We must do it!!
Your wish but impossible.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
this timetable must be rejected. angry why having presidential elections first, before governorship elections. and look at the date very far from each other, it is well known that whoever wins the presidency would use federal might to capture the states.

this timetable is useless as without restructuring there would be no elections.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by olasco18(m): 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
bonechamberlain:
this timetable must be rejected. angry why having presidential elections first, before governorship elections. and look at the date very far from each other, it is well known that whoever wins the presidency would use federal might to capture the states.

this timetable is useless as without restructuring there would be no elections.
Who ask fr ur opinion...c his big mouth.."witout restructuring no election" as if he can do something abt it
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
olasco18:

Who ask fr ur opinion...c his big mouth.."witout restructuring no election" as if he can do something abt it
clown its obvious you brain has nothing to contribute. so the best you can do is to keep ur itchy fingers off the keyboard.

you should be ashamed of yourself asking a question about opinions in a public online forum owned by someone else. when also no one needs ur own opinion but unfortunately u have none.

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Jyunus: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
You may not live to see the date if u don't change your attitude
XBLadez:
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Tonytonex(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
kcmichael:
Yes ooooo I like the spacing,18m votes loading for buharia
KEEP DREAMING.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by blacknp(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Death is no re specter of age,be careful least your words put you in trouble.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Swaggzkid: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
He won't go back to Daura wahlaii. He has bought houses in each country he travels to; maybe he will goan die there.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by olasco18(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
bonechamberlain:
clown its obvious you brain has nothing to contribute. so the best you can do is to keep ur itchy fingers off the keyboard.

you should be ashamed of yourself asking a question about opinions in a public online forum owned by someone else. when also no one needs ur own opinion but unfortunately u have none.
pls wat do u used to tink ur kidney abi ur anal....itz only on social media dt u sabi rant....is here d place to air u opinion.dnt u knw inec office or their social media webpage.....ode!
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by olasco18(m): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
bonechamberlain:

wit ur leaking brain......better tink from ur brain next time before makin any comment
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
olasco18:

wit ur leaking brain......better tink from ur brain next time before makin any comment
that advice should be directed to urself, u need it more.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by bonechamberlain(m): 10:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
olasco18:
pls wat do u used to tink ur kidney abi ur anal....itz only on social media dt u sabi rant....is here d place to air u opinion.dnt u knw inec office or their social media webpage.....ode!
its obvious u have been in limbo or u are a student of quota system. is here the place to air ur opinion? what an illiterate filled laden question. like I said before u even lack the capacity to form an opinion, I don't know what you are doing on a public forum like this. its a pity.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by miketayo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Last term was a clueless man, this term is a dullard I wonder wat d next one would b.. Nigeria is fu©ked*
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Kbdon(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Kwankwaso is my choice 2019
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Oblang(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
The day I will vote pmb again...
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Daddiflowz: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
and who told u we are interested in ruling the zoo u call Nigeria
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by arrestdarrester: 12:35am On Dec 29, 2017
At last...

My voter card rejoicing.

We are ready for the lies, for we know what to expect.

Above all, we know what to do.

In addition let's start educating our people in the villages that 'to vote out' someone means

1. To get registered
2. Vote on election day and
3. Thumbprint for another party wey no be im own Ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.