Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) (47026 Views)

Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) / INEC Stands By 2019 Election Timetable — Prof. Yakubu / APC Senators Attack Saraki, Reject Change In Election Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by ud4u: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please vote the right candidate, it's your right to vote
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by SoNature(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Elections don't take place on the Internet. Everyone should go get a voter's card!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
next year is all about campaign, money will be move out as usual to buy votes from hungry ppl who will later come online to curse them after they fail to deliver.
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
kcmichael:
Yes ooooo I like the spacing,18m votes loading for buharia
buharia anoda candidate from wic party
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
ObalufonIII:

Buhari had a very juicy manifesto. It pin-pointed the entirety of problems Nigeria had at that point. (and still has)

Nigerians were caught up in the frenzy and the orgasmic feeling of how idealistic Buhari & his band were. Even the most educated folks failed to do the most important thing, they swallowes Buhari’s bait.

Nigeria needs to quit with the village politics. This is 21st century, the country and her problems have moved beyond just manifesto. The electorate have to weigh the candidates to ensure they have the academic background, practical experience and knowledge of international politics/economics to tilt Nigeria towards advantaged positions politically and economically both locally & international. Buhari lacks everything required of a president or a local government chairman in the 21st century, the world has moves on from nostalgia, sentiment and nostalgia of 70s/80s. Nigeria should to and put folks such as Buhari in the closed pages of history.

Sigh.

This is an undiluted truth...But if u mention this in the midst of some ppl, u will cease to exist. That's why l don't pity same set of ppl because they r suffering more presently.

Let's wait for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by gGGODDd(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
candidbabe:
Nigeria is doomed
only d part ur family is from
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

Buhari would be voted out on the 16th and sent to daura on the 21st and sent to hell on the 25th...

We must do it!!
Am so grateful bro.May heaven bless and grant you longer life for saying the truth.Buhari must be voted out

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by afrika4real(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
God pls preserve PMB life to finish what he started. Corruption is evil. Woe unto PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
I truly feel pity for Nigerians.. decade after decade we cannot look in the mirror and pick from among our youths. Buhari lead Nigeria when he was less than 40, What about Fashola and Donald Duke.. all youths and now we see aged brain-defective people to lead us

I don't pity Nigerians my sis even though l am one, many committed suicide btw 2015 and now , coupled with other sad news since APC took over but some will still vote in this same old folks.

My advice is for the smart ones like myself to equip themselves with knowledge, be innovative , industrious and very creative. While they vote and cry later, I will be enjoying my daily bread and live comfortably.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
its certain that Baba will contest,
PDP should do quick and being their contestants, I will tell the general public how Baba will defeat them

if the bring Atiku,
that one, Baba go beat am while still lying down on his bed, i.e before the conclusion of the election

if they bring Fayose, Baba go beat am on the same day he win their ticket

etc

3 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by David160(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Like if you want buhari to stay, share if you have want him kicked out

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by millionboi2: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tiwaz2:
Nigeria is already at the bottom Vote wisely! Before you go to the poll, take the candidate manifesto, read their plans & ensure you are satisfied before you vote him Don’t vote for any candidate because your father is voting the candidate.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/politics/2019-election-timetable/

Buhari will postpone it
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Themandator: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Tiwaz2:
Nigeria is already at the bottom Vote wisely! Before you go to the poll, take the candidate manifesto, read their plans & ensure you are satisfied before you vote him Don’t vote for any candidate because your father is voting the candidate.

Source: http://www.ngyab.com/politics/2019-election-timetable/

And during questions and answers session come along with all the manifesto at your disposal and ask anyone of them you are interested in to identify the one with his or her imprimatur.... It is not when they get in that they start picking and choosing which manifesto looks like theirs
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Themandator: 6:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is the kind of analysis that one of your kind was banding around ....Take it to the bank ...The next governor of Anambra state bla bla ....Then election came and Tony couldn't win even in his local government area.

ohiku4every1:
its certain that Baba will contest,
PDP should do quick and being their contestants, I will tell the general public how Baba will defeat them

if the bring Atiku,
that one, Baba go beat am while still lying down on his bed, i.e before the conclusion of the election

if they bring Fayose, Baba go beat am on the same day he win their ticket

etc
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Adebowale89(m): 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
PDP need to prove their seriousness by organising free&fair primary election within their party to prove to Nigerians that they are ready for democratic process

atiku might be the best in you people's mentality but hell no, his political strength can't outweigh that sadist on number 1 sit

PDP need to get it right this time. I wish them the best in 14 months time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Ahmeduana(m): 6:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
THEY FIXED THE GOVERNORSHIP TO MATCH IN CASE IF THE GOVERNORS SHOULD SABOTAGE THE PRESIDENCY SO THE PRESIDENCY CAN EXERT THERE OWN REVENGE!

3 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by hormeiza(m): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

Buhari would be voted out on the 16th and sent to daura on the 21st and sent to hell on the 25th...

We must do it!!
If buhari is voted out as you so desire then my question is who is the best candidate to replace him? Is it Atiku or who

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
1freshdude:

Sounds exactly like Pdp in 2015!

You are not even ashamed, Inec chairman is Buhari' s boy indeed. I beg give way make we see people when get sense joor!
See dis one? Sidon look, buhari is coming back whether you like it or not

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Richiez(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
Every right thinking Nigerian that is at least 18 years of age ought to have a voters card...2019 will be interesting grin grin
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
PDP have lost the election already
They are evil

This guy,hw do u reason sef?

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
OKWUSIGO:

I don't pity Nigerians my sis even though l am one, many committed suicide btw 2015 and now , coupled with other sad news since APC took over but some will still vote in this same old folks.

My advice is for the smart ones like myself to equip themselves with knowledge, be innovative , industrious and very creative. While they vote and cry later, I will be enjoying my daily bread and live comfortably.

True.. the world is changing fast and for the better and better-equipped. I have a life to live if Nigeria will not live for me. I shall live for me. you are right. Self-development because the world will continue without Nigeria
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Ain't voting on that day.. can't afford to waste vote on power hungry oldies to become president
den u hav no right to complain
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
President Buhari
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by summerky: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

We must do it!!

Lol we must do it
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by summerky: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
afrika4real:
God pls preserve PMB life to finish what he started. Corruption is evil. Woe unto PDP

Are you in this country or you just came back cause of Xmas

What dirty corruption is he fighting to finish??
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
No force on earth can stop Buhari from a second term...
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Liebermantic: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
PDP have lost the election already
They are evil

U are accustomed to hardship and poverty!!
Zombie!!
Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by ndigbo: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Ain't voting on that day.. can't afford to waste vote on power hungry oldies to become president
You should ensure you don’t complain, when those who will sell their votes for #1000, Lipton, gala, 5kg rice etc, for those “power hungry oldies” you mentioned ......
It is our collective duties to make Nigeria great again, we need to start from where, which is FEB 16 2019. Look for the best man/woman and vote .

1 Like

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Catalyst4eva(m): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Oh God, arise let your enemies be scattered! Neither APC nor PDP should win this 2019 Presidential Election. Let an unknown New Party emerge that will take us to the promised land. We are tired of these old people ruling us.
Give all electorates sense, open their eyes to see who has their interest; remove every blindfolding veil that they use to cover the faces of your people, that they may see clearly and reason well come 2019.

This is my prayer come 2019, so help us Lord!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
OKWUSIGO:

This is an undiluted truth...But if u mention this in the midst of some ppl, u will cease to exist. That's why l don't pity same set of ppl because they r suffering more presently.

Let's wait for 2019.

Sir/Ma, this is the sad reality of Nigerian politics. We have so much educated folks yet our ability to put our mental resources to use somehow evaporates when it comes to election.

You are correct. I once debated this with a close friend of many years. He was so insistent on us having Buhari [I wasn’t for GEJ, I said any young vibrant person from the north would do], I asked what backgrounds and growth does Buhari have to steer Nigeria right in the 21st century. He didn’t care, he was greatly mistaken thinking Bugari had anything to offer. Today, his business is taking hits after hit & shrinking. He complains daily & I do not fail to serve him reminders grin

You seem hopeful about 2019 but I am not. A whole lot of us will not ask cogent questions and criqitue/scrutinize candidates but vote along emotionally appealing opinions.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by olasco18(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
all of u wey dey wish buhari death...una father na sango go kill u...all ur lineage will die before him...eyin omo ofo......is dt wat ur bible tut u...idiot using religion to cover up bt pagan is even better than u

Re: 2019 General Election Timetable Is Out (Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
DLondonboiy:
We can't wait...

We must do it!!
Who are you replacing him with?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / "Ibrahim Danmaziri Murtala Hired Thugs To Attack A Blogger" - Facebook User / Oshiomole Buys Chips From Child Who Should Be In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.