Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (8711 Views)

Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by totit: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
While you're signing useless MOUs,Ogun keep soaring high. We've heard many MOUs without real life conversion. All these your "we will" and "is to be" don tire everybody. Must you counter all our achievements in SW with jealousy every time? Why can't you face your lane? Abi make we switch governor? Make we dash you Amosun for the remainder of his term so that you too can attract FDI to your lonely,isolated,landlocked, auto reversed,hate filled,marginalized states.

..that's his usual and so called facts,counter.
Shm cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
EzeNri:

Incoming 2.5 billion USD from China, courtesy of only two FDI. One from Innoson and Abia State government.

This 2 FDI alone will account for 73.5% of the total FDI inflow in Nigeria in 2016 which was 3.4 billion USD.

The Geometric power project that will generate 1140 MW of power for Aba is a 530 billion USD investment. One single project in Aba worth 16% of total FDI inflow in Nigeria in 2016. The project is over 80% complete.

Global Edison, A US company is building 1500 MW in Anambra. The FDI is worth 2.5 billion USD. This single project is worths about 73.5% of the entire FDI inflow in Nigeria in the year 2016. By 2020, hopefully, it will be functional.

In 2020, Century Power will complete their 1500 MW station in Anambra. I don't know how much it cost. It should be over 500 billion USD.

Anambra Govt through Obiano is making a 47.25 Million USD for the construction of 40 MW power station in Ogbaru.

SE uses about 300-400 MW of electricity, yet she is making critical investments in power generation of over 4000 MW and doesn't make noise about it.

Calculate all these, and you will see that SE is the largest recipient of FDI in Nigeria, but Made in Nigeria Stat will never capture them. Anambra alone had attracted about 7.2 billion USD from 2013, if we include Innoson's 1 Billion USD, it will go up to 8.2 billion.

Take your time and google everything up there.
[/s]

Huge Investments and economic activities means huge IGR, huge state Budgets, large scale infrastructure projects, lots of jobs and so on.

.............but.

Ogun state's IGR is larger than all your SE state's IGR combined grin grin

Ogun state commissioned more projects than all your SE villages combined grin grin

There are more industries in Ogun state than the whole of SE/SS/North combined many times over grin grin

................but

Your budgets are the lowest in Nigeria

Your IGR's are the lowest in Nigeria

You have no jobs and to survive and get your daily bread, you must enter the SW and Ogun state for survival

So, are your village and imaginary huge industries not creating huge jobs, IGR, development and infrastructures.?

Nna, abeg save your horse shit for your fellow Igbos grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by AshiwajuFoward: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
EzeNri:

Sometimes I wonder whether you people are illiterate. Do you really understand how IGR works?

Go and check Ogun IGR structure and report back.

Don't use IGR, use debt profile for each region and then come back.

SE debt is 7.8% of the aggregate debts of the 6 regions plus FCT. SW are pursuing too much IGR to stay above the waters because they have borrowed their lives away.

Yinmu. Siddon there and be obsessing over SW debt while your region keeps retrogressing infrastructure-wise. We have no apologies for using debt-financing to build critical infrastructure that continues to make our region the magnet for development and FDI. America is heavily indebted too, yet its still numero uno. $350-dollars world bank loan was recently approved for Ogun state for even more infrastructure-related projects across the state, so you better be prepared to lament even more than the bereaved. grin grin Ogun is owed N200-billion+ by the FG for fixing federal roads within its domain. Its IGR is more than all the states in your region combined, it's poised to raise an extra/additional N60-billion in IGR starting from next year from some new revenue streams. The state's ligh-trail service construction will soon commence. The present government has built 8 flyovers across the state, and has commenced a 10-lane Abeokuta-Sagamu interchange. And you wonder why the state keeps soaring. Una wey no borrow money na una dey cry marginalization pass and dey flood other regions like refugees. Common 2nd Niger bridge una govts no fit pull their resources and build, na to dey beg and cry una sabi do. Shioorrr!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by ODVanguard: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
EzeNri:

The other moniker was banned.

So you believe only 150 manufacturers are in the SE and 75 of them left? Only tiny Nnewi has more industries than that. Keep believing Made in Nigeria Statistics.

Google to verify the facts I posted. We are making strategic investments in Power generation.

Nna, name I single global brand/Major international manufacturing outfit in any of your SE villages COMBINED. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
The losers don pick race... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
While you're signing useless MOUs,Ogun keep soaring high. We've heard many MOUs without real life conversion. All these your "we will" and "is to be" don tire everybody. Must you counter all our achievements in SW with jealousy every time? Why can't you face your lane? Abi make we switch governor? Make we dash you Amosun for the remainder of his term so that you too can attract FDI to your lonely,isolated,landlocked, auto reversed,hate filled,marginalized states.

The clowns love to compete even when we are not competing with them, the losers don't even have anything to compete with... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by totit: 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Lol. So you know better than the SE arm of Manufacturers association of Nigeria? Eziokwu! Every serious manufacturer is a member of MAN. #FAct. Unless you are referring to 'pure water' type businesses (to borrow from Ifeanyi Uba grin) that ain't worth diddly squat. Sorry but I reckon that the SE arm of MAN are more credible than you are. undecided

FYI, the SW already has power plants with a combined capacity of no less than 3500MW, while another 550MW is also coming on-stream in Ondo so all that talk about power generation ain't shyt. The license for the IPP in Ondo was granted back in 2016.

@the bolded, he sure does. He's another wing of SE statistician. Shouldn't we believe him,after all he knows better than everybody else including the nigeria NBS board and M.A.N..put combine.
Shm such an annoying fellow. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
NERC Approves 2,000MW IPP for Oyo Government

December 12, 2017

The National Energy Regulation Commission (NERC) has approved 2,000MW of electricity generation through the Independent Power Project (IPP) for the Oyo State Government, ‎the Commissioner for Works and Transport in the state, Wasiu Dauda ‎has said.

The commissioner who stated this during a meeting with the Management of Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) at IBEDC office headquarters in Ibadan said the necessary steps have been taken to complete the project.

http://www.nigeriaelectricityhub.com/2017/12/12/nerc-approves-2000mw-ipp-for-oyo-government/

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
Power: Ogun Hosts $200m Transmission Project

As Indonesia Eyes Investment

The Transmission Company of Nigeria, TCN, on Wednesday, announced plans to construct a $200m power transmission project in Ogun State.

Managing Director of the TCN, Mr. Usman Gur Mohammed, disclosed this during a courtesy visit on the Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Mohammed said, the project, when completed, will address the inadequacy of the transmission capacity of the nation, which currently stands at 6,500 megawatts and also increase available power to industrial concerns and the general populace.

To facilitate the smooth take off of the project, Mohammed said the TCN will require land in places such as Lukosi, Abeokuta; Redeemption Camp and Mountain of Fire Ministries area along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway corridor as well as Ajegunle very close to Agbara and Arigbajo axis.

The TCN boss said the land will be used for building sub stations that will help to expand the nation’s transmission capacity adding that the sum of $1.5 billion dollars has already been secured from donor agencies to finance the project.

Mohammed said the Transmission Company of Nigeria can not expand its transmission capacity without the active collaboration of the state governments, especially in the area of getting the right of way to acquire additional lands as well as payment of compensation to people who may be affected by its activities.

Responding, the Ogun State Governor said, power transmission is very key to overcoming the nations’ power challenges and the Ogun State governor is ready to support initiatives aimed at improving the nations’ capacity in this respect.

In the same vein, the Ogun State Governor, on Wednesday, expressed his administration’s readiness to explore areas of common interest with the Republic of Indonesia.

Governor Amosun stated this while playing host to the Indonesian Ambassador to Nigeria, His Excellency, Harry Purwanto.

The Ambassador, who led a team on a courtesy visit to the Governor at his Oke Mosan, Abeokuta office, said a good number of Indonesian business concerns are interested in investing in Nigeria and they have found Ogun State to be a strategic and suitable destination for their investment.

In this respect, Mr. Purwanto said Indonesia is taking full advantage of the friendly investment atmosphere in Ogun State.

Governor Amosun, on his part, said his administration was interested in securing a working partnership with Indonesian government and businesses especially in the area of agriculture and agro-allied industries.

http://ogunstate.gov.ng/power-ogun-hosts-200m-transmission-project/

Fashola, I see your hand. Wa se re.... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:

What's the fuss dawg?,
Why barking at me?

Look before you leap bro,
Amosun is my gee, no faking,
I am cool with the progress, Stop misinterpretation of my assertions, Stop the inordinate misconstrue of criticism as an outburst of hate, jealousy, envy, and what have you.

I am against the fabrication that Ogun accounted for 75% of fdi in the 36 States federation of Nigeria,

You need no clairvoyant /suitsayer to know that, this is really a ruse of fact,

Example, crossriver

Skyrun is expanding their plant in calabar, all skyrun deep freezer in Nigeria are manufactured there,
General Electric manufacturing hub is getting set in calabar free trade zone,
Yala cotton farm is set, while
Digital setup box plant just began production,
Ogoja rice seedlings plant and mill is getting set
Garment factory already receiving contracts as we speak,
An 21mw ipp is getting set,

Etc

Kaduna,
Mahindra tractor assemblage plant will be commissioned before end of January, has capacity of churning out 2,000 per piece annually,
Olams interagrated already commissioned,
Inland port opened,
Bionas getting set,
Steel recycling mill in top gear,
Solar powered factories getting set,
Potatoes mill opened,

Etc

edo
Bua cement okpela
Azura ipp,
Mahindra industrial Park,

These are just a few off by heart , I am no artificial intelligence calculator, To start pinpointing all the fdi in Nigeria,
Feeling dizzy right now, bed time,

But hope you got my point,
That envoy is greater than Joseph goebbells, the chief propagandist of Hitler's nazist regime.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 12:00am On Dec 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

What's the fuss dawg?,
Why barking at me?

Look before you leap bro,
Amosun is my gee, no faking,
I am cool with the progress, Stop misinterpretation of my assertions, Stop the inordinate misconconstrue of criticism as an outburst of hate, jealousy, envy, and what have you.

I am against the fabrication that Ogun accounted for 75% of fdi in the 36 States federation of Nigeria,

You need no clairvoyant /suitsayer to know that, this is really a ruse of fact,

Example, crossriver

Skyrun is expanding their plant in calabar, all skyrun deep freezer in Nigeria are manufactured there,
General Electric manufacturing hub is getting set in calabar free trade zone,
Yala cotton farm is set, while
Digital setup box plant just began production,
Ogoja rice seedlings plant and mill is getting set
Garment factory already receiving contracts as we speak,
An 21mw ipp is getting set,

Etc

Kaduna,
Mahindra tractor assemblage plant will be commissioned before end of January, has capacity of churning out 2,000 per piece annually,
Olams interagrated already commissioned,
Inland port opened,
Bionas getting set,
Solar powered factories getting set,
Potatoes mill opened,

Etc

edo
Bua cement okpela
Azura ipp,
Mahindra industrial Park,

These are just a few off by heart , I am no artificial intelligence calculator, To start pinpointing all the fdi in Nigeria,
Feeling dizzy right now, bed time,

But hope you got my point,
That envoy is greater than Joseph goebbells, the chief propagandist of Hitler's nazist regime.

Peace.

Stop littering the thread with meager rubbish. The best cement factories in Nigeria are in Ogun state and Dangote is already adding another one in Ogun state.

1.68Mta integrated cement plant has been proposed for Ogun state
Nigeria: 1.68Mta integrated cement plant has been proposed for Ogun state
09 March 2017

A new 1.6Mta integrated cement plant has been proposed near Ewekoro, Ogun state, Nigeria, and an environmental and social impact assessment is being carried out.

Southport Cement Ltd is in the process of acquiring the land for the quarry, which will be located just 10km from a Dangote cement works and 14km from the Lafarge Africa (Wapco) Segamu cement plant.

https://www.cemnet.com/News/story/161283/nigeria-1-68mta-integrated-cement-plant-has-been-proposed-for-ogun-state.html

Southport is building another MEGA cement factory in Ogun state.

GE, Bresson’s 500MW power project ready next year

The 500 megawatts power project of Bresson Nigeria Limited, which is being supported by General Electric, will commence operation by the second quarter of next year.

The project, which has already received commendation from the Federal Government, is expected contribute about 10 per cent of electricity to the national grid.

http://punchng.com/ge-bressons-500mw-power-project-ready-next-year/

There more and more of everything you listed in Ogun state than the rest of Nigeria combined apart from Lagos and many many more are in the works...

Btw, stop ranting about fabricated facts, the facts did not come from me and you lack any serious facts to argue with.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 29, 2017
deomelllo:

Stop littering the thread with meager rubbish. The best cement factories in Nigeria are in Ogun state and Dangote is already adding another one in Ogun state.

1.68Mta integrated cement plant has been proposed for Ogun state
Nigeria: 1.68Mta integrated cement plant has been proposed for Ogun state
09 March 2017

Southport is building another MEGA cement factory in Ogun state.

There more and more of everything you listed in Ogun state than the rest of Nigeria combined apart from Lagos and many many more are in the works...

Btw, stop ranting about fabricated facts, the facts did not come from me and you lack any serious facts to argue with.

To you Nigeria begins and ends in ogun state right?
Huh?
Is that the latest new?

Sokoto cement plant is equally coming on stream too, are you aware of that?

Are you aware that dangote group want a pie from the okpela limestone cookie dough in edo, which is bringing him at loggerheads with bua cement?

Are you aware of the myriads of mining investments making inroads all over the country?

Look, my repudiation of this 75% unfounded claim, doesn't dispute the fact that Ogun is unequivocally a haven of investments,

I'm just dismantling the unbridled falsification of 75% claim of fdi flow into ogun out of the 36 States of the federation,

That British envoy need to tender an apology retracting that baseless self-opinionated assertion to the good citizens of Nigeria.

Peace Ekoile.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 1:02am On Dec 29, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

To you Nigeria begins and ends in ogun state right?
Huh?
Is that the latest new?

Sokoto cement plant is equally coming on stream too, are you aware of that?

Are you aware that dangote group want a pie from the okpela limestone cookie dough in edo, which is bringing him at loggerheads with bua cement?

Are you aware of the myriads of mining investments making inroads all over the country?

Look, my repudiation of this 75% unfounded claim, doesn't dispute the fact that Ogun is unequivocally a haven of investments,

I'm just dismantling the unbridled falsification of 75% claim of fdi flow into ogun out of the 36 States of the federation,

Peace Ekoile.

There more of everything you listed and even didn't list in Ogun stan the rest of Nigeria combined.

The latest report on IGR reveals that only [b]Lagos and Ogun States generated more revenue than their allocations from the Federation Account by 169% and 127% respectively and no any other state has up to 100% of IGR to the federal largesse.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/state-viability-index-lagos-generates-igr-31-states-combined/

Meanwhile Lagos State remained steadfast in its number one position in IGR with a total revenue generation of N302bn compared to FAA of N178bn which translate to 169% in the twelve months of 2016. It is followed by Ogun State which generated IGR of N72.98bn compared to FAA of N57bn representing 127%.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/state-viability-index-lagos-generates-igr-31-states-combined/

IGR sef is more than enough proof to justify the stats.

How many states in Nigeria collects more in IGR than the total allocations they collect from the FG?

Only Lagos and Ogun state.

No be magic, na huge industries, large scale commercial activities and considering the fact that more major industries opened this year, I expect next year's IGR to double last year's.

God Bless Ogun state

God Bless Gov. Amosun

God Bless PMB

God Bless Vpresido Prof. Osinbajo

God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 29, 2017
deomelllo:

There more of everything you listed and even didn't list in Ogun stan the rest of Nigeria combined.

IGR sef is more than enough proof to justify the stats.

How many states in Nigeria collects more in IGR than the total allocations they collect from the FG?

Only Lagos and Ogun state.

No be magic, na huge industries, large scale commercial activities and considering the fact that more major industries opened this year, I expect next year's IGR to double last year's.

God Bless Ogun state

God Bless Gov. Amosun

God Bless PMB

God Bless Vpresido Prof. Osinbajo

God Bless Nigeria.

Yeah, in as much as I don't wanna deflect and digress from the debate,

In that aspect of igr, I give it to ogun,

That Is the spirit bro,
Yahweh bless us all,
Bless Arinze, bless Deomello, bless Gazzy, bless Ogun, Taraba, Kano, Nasarawa, Benue, Kebbi, Oyo, Ebonyi and all the 36 States federation of Nigeria.

Peace, let's all have a blissful day.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by BeautifulSE: 4:53am On Dec 29, 2017
EzeNri:

Incoming 2.5 billion USD from China, courtesy of only two FDI. One from Innoson and Abia State government.

This 2 FDI alone will account for 73.5% of the total FDI inflow in Nigeria in 2016 which was 3.4 billion USD.

The Geometric power project that will generate 1140 MW of power for Aba is a 530 billion USD investment. One single project in Aba worth 16% of total FDI inflow in Nigeria in 2016. The project is over 80% complete.

Global Edison, A US company is building 1500 MW in Anambra. The FDI is worth 2.5 billion USD. This single project is worths about 73.5% of the entire FDI inflow in Nigeria in the year 2016. By 2020, hopefully, it will be functional.

In 2020, Century Power will complete their 1500 MW station in Anambra. I don't know how much it cost. It should be over 500 billion USD.

Anambra Govt through Obiano is making a 47.25 Million USD for the construction of 40 MW power station in Ogbaru.

SE uses about 300-400 MW of electricity, yet she is making critical investments in power generation of over 4000 MW and doesn't make noise about it.

Calculate all these, and you will see that SE is the largest recipient of FDI in Nigeria, but Made in Nigeria Stat will never capture them. Anambra alone had attracted about 7.2 billion USD from 2013, if we include Innoson's 1 Billion USD, it will go up to 8.2 billion.

Take your time and google everything up there.

Guy you lie toooooo much. You're a Lion. I think you need deliverance. Will you die if you stop telling lies?
We haven't finished with your lies on the other thread, you're already posting fresh lies. I've never seen you post anything authentic especially wtr figures. Billion this, billion that without source. Only God knows where you get your own figures from

Out of the N180.12 billion invested in all of the manufacturing and agro-allied industries in the first six months of 2015, N128.3 billion went to Ogun, representing 71.23 percent.Ikeja and Apapa industrial zones got N15.74 billion and N6.98 billion respectively (12.61 percent combined), while Edo and Delta had only N106. 2 million (0.06 percent). Imo and Abia got N97.8 million in investment(0.05 percent), Oyo/Ondo/Osun/Ekiti combined had N12.53 billion (7 percent), Kano/Sharada/Challawa received investments worth N2.74 billion (1.5 percent). N48 million went to Kano Bompai (0.02 percent), N1.69 billion into Anambra/Enugu (0.93 percent), and N4.7 billion in Bauchi/Benue/Plateau (3 percent) within the period. Rivers got N1.2 billion in investment (0.65 percent), Kwara/Kogi received nothing within the period (0 percent) and Abuja had N30.7 million (0.02 percent). The Kaduna cluster got investment worth N6.010 billion (3.3 percent).

http://sbmintel.com/2016/02/11/daily-watch-lagos-and-ogun-hog-fdi-in-states-nigeria-fails-to-meet-oil-production-target-in-january/

Manufacturers in the country under the auspice of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) have disclosed that Nigeria’s cumulative manufacturing investment stood at N3.79 trillion in 2016. This is according to a survey conducted by MAN and made available to EYES OF LAGOS in Lagos.

It indicated that in the second half of 2016, manufacturing investment increased to N448.94 billion from N309.33 billion recorded in the corresponding period of 2015, indicating N139.61 billion increases over the period. It also increased by N283.33 billion when compared with N165.61 billion recorded in the preceding period.
The association’s survey also indicated that manufacturing investment totaled N614.55 billion in 2016 as against N489.45 billion of 2015; depicting N125.1 billion increase over the period.
A breakdown of MAN’s findings showed that plant and machinery ranked highest with investment worth N189.84 billion; trailed by land and building worth N86.58 billion; assets under construction followed with investment worth N64.48 billion; motor vehicle was N58.05 billion; while furniture and equipment had investments worth N49.97 billion in the review period.
Besides, the sectoral group analysis showed that the highest proportion of total manufacturing investment in the period under review (38.0 per cent of N448.943 billion) went into the non-metallic mineral products group as investment in the sector surged to N170.81 billion from N1.15 billion of the corresponding periods of 2015; thereby indicating N169.66 billion increase over the period.
It also increased by N120.35 billion when compared with N50.46 billion of the preceding half. The survey also noted that investment in the sector totaled N221.27 billion in 2016 as against N18.82 billion total of 2015; translating to N202.45 billion increases over the period.
In addition, data generated from MAN survey also showed that 69.9 per cent of total manufacturing investment in the review period, which stood at N448.94 billion, went to Ogun; thus retaining the zone as the investment haven of the nation.

http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/08/nigerias-manufacturing-investment-hits.html

So where do you get your own figures from?

SE is the largest recipient of FDI in Nigeria, but Made in Nigeria Stat will never capture them.

Does that even make any sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Guy you lie toooooo much. You're a Lion. I think you need deliverance. grin We haven't finished with your lies on the other thread, you're already posting fresh lies. I've never seen you post anything authentic especially wtr figures. Billions this, billion that without source. Only God knows where you get your own figures from

http://sbmintel.com/2016/02/11/daily-watch-lagos-and-ogun-hog-fdi-in-states-nigeria-fails-to-meet-oil-production-target-in-january/

SE is the largest recipient of FDI in Nigeria, but Made in Nigeria Stat will never capture them.

The power plant the joker was talking was a meaningless and worthless MOU rubbish obingo deceived the villagers with back in 2014 and that was the end of that story, it was buried and forgotten back in the same 2014.

Just imagine, we are talking about real and live investment dollars on the ground, turning onto mega manufacturing plants and factories, employing hundreds of thousands of people, churning out billions in IGR and this village joker dey shout 2014 meaningless MOU.

There's not even a single global manufacturing outlet in the whole of SE and SS.

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 6:08am On Dec 29, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/1833598/anambra-gets-2.5billion-1500mw-power

^^^^^^

The thread NL villagers created back in 2014 to celebrate their village MOU power plant and imaginary investment.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Guy you lie toooooo much. You're a Lion. I think you need deliverance. Will you die if you stop telling lies?
We haven't finished with your lies on the other thread, you're already posting fresh lies. I've never seen you post anything authentic especially wtr figures. Billion this, billion that without source. Only God knows where you get your own figures from

Please what is wrong with you people? I said investment in Power and you are pulling another made in Nigeria stats for manufacturing.

Oga, top FDI receiving sectors in Nigeria are service, telecom, banking and oil and gas. Manufacturing don't receive up to that, unless the figure you quoted is for domestic investment.

Ogun don't even attract up to 2% of Nigerian FDI.

Please gather small kids and lie to them. I know lots of great minds from Yoruba but sincerely them here. I am just tired of your shallowness.

FYI, we are documenting that lie for posterity.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by mamaafrik(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2017
kettykings:

A good Number of the funding for projects in Lagos and Ogun where attracted by Igbo businessmen who chose to expand , diversify their businesses in that Axis , one of the largest buscuit factories in Ogun is owned by Igbos when the figure is broken down there will be rantings but these folks
can you please list some of them for us??

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2017
deomelllo:

Nna, name I single global brand/Major international manufacturing outfit in any of your SE villages COMBINED. grin grin
We don't measure dick.

I won't give you name, but try and find out the largest producer of processed spices in West Africa and second in Africa.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by BeautifulSE: 6:53am On Dec 29, 2017
EzeNri:

Please what is wrong with you people? I said investment in Power and you are pulling another made in Nigeria stats for manufacturing.

Oga, top FDI receiving sectors in Nigeria are service, telecom, banking and oil and gas. Manufacturing don't receive up to that, unless the figure you quoted is for domestic investment.

Please gather small kids and lie to them. I know lots of great minds from Yoruba but sincerely them here. I am just tired of your shallowness.

Can you please post evidence for the first emboldened? If you have any, post it let us see and stop pulling out nonsense from your ass. I post data, links, while you post conjectures. Besides, Most of the power projects in Nigeria are even in the North not East. The ones in Service are mainly in Lagos. Oil and gas in the South-South. I don't know which FDI is going into banking. I don't even want to talk about the second emboldened. That's just you being a typical asshole. grin

There is no lie here. Data doesn't care about ethnicity. Facts don't lie. Data will always be greater than beer parlour stats. Yes, you know plenty great Yoruba minds you always tell lies to without being checked. Lienus Mba

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by BeautifulSE: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2017
This guy needs deliverance. It's like he will die if he doesn't lie

3 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

Yinmu. Siddon there and be obsessing over SW debt while your region keeps retrogressing infrastructure-wise. We have no apologies for using debt-financing to build critical infrastructure that continues to make our region the magnet for development and FDI. America is heavily indebted too, yet its still numero uno. $350-dollars world bank loan was recently approved for Ogun state for even more infrastructure-related projects across the state, so you better be prepared to lament even more than the bereaved. grin grin Ogun is owed N200-billion+ by the FG for fixing federal roads within its domain. Its IGR is more than all the states in your region combined, it's poised to raise an extra/additional $60-billion in IGR starting from next year from some new revenue streams. The state's ligh-trail service construction will soon commence. The present government has built 8 flyovers across the state, and has commenced a 10-lane Abeokuta-Sagamu interchange. And you wonder why the state keeps soaring. Una wey no borrow money na una dey cry marginalization pass and dey flood other regions like refugees. Common 2nd Niger bridge una govts no fit pull their resources and build, na to dey beg and cry una sabi do. Shioorrr!
60 billion wetin? Ogun that couldn't even generate up to 250 Million USD in IGR will now generate additional 60 billion USD.

If you divide that 60 billion USD into 3, Ogun GDP is not even up to 1 part. Where you wan get 60 billion USD?

Lagos don't generate up to 750 Million USD. Even your country can't.

No wonder Lai Mohammed is a Yoruba. We are opening Afonja Bureau of Statistics and you must be the DG.

Next time gather kids and lie to them.

I'll not respond to the other embarrassments above.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
[s]
EzeNri:

[/s]

The power plant the joker was talking was a meaningless and worthless MOU rubbish obingo deceived the villagers with back in 2014 and that was the end of that story, it was buried and forgotten back in the same 2014.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by BeautifulSE: 7:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Who doesn't know the $60billion IGR AshiwajuFoward posted was a mistake. He meant N60 billion. Trying to deflect from his own lies. Lying Lion

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Justiceleague1: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2017
chuksanambra:

My post is above your IQ level. Go back to the shop.

Receive sense,you will need it seriously in 2018 so that u wont be drifting aimlessly from kokoyibos to okoyobos to okoyeboes to bokoyibos2 to haba! Abeg receive sense
grin grin
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Can you please post evidence for the first emboldened? If you have any, post it let us see and stop pulling out nonsense from your ass. I post data, links, while you post conjectures. Besides, Most of the power projects in Nigeria are even in the North not East. The ones in Service are mainly in Lagos. Oil and gas in the South-South. I don't know which FDI is going into banking. I don't even want to talk about the second emboldened. That's just you being a typical asshole. grin

There is no lie here. Data doesn't care about ethnicity. Facts don't lie. Data will always be greater than beer parlour stats. Yes, you know plenty great Yoruba minds you always tell lies to without being checked. Lienus Mba
Oga, the work I do requires me to handle large volume of data on daily work days. The ethics of our work prevents us from being biased. I was trained to handle data and professionally certified.

I have nothing to proof to you. If you have your ID card, enter NBS office and request for Nigerian FDI data, or better, pull it from online.

The kind of investment you quoted didn't enter Nigerian manufacturing sector through FDI. Even the source of that data was survey conducted by Eye of Lagos. You can't capture that kind of data through survey. This is not a social research.

Ogun didn't attract up to 2% of Nigeria FDI. Abuja is a better destination to Ogun.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Huge Investments and economic activities means huge IGR, huge state Budgets, large scale infrastructure projects, lots of jobs and so on.

.............but.

Ogun state's IGR is larger than all your SE state's IGR combined grin grin

Ogun state commissioned more projects than all your SE villages combined grin grin

There are more industries in Ogun state than the whole of SE/SS/North combined many times over grin grin

................but

Your budgets are the lowest in Nigeria

Your IGR's are the lowest in Nigeria

You have no jobs and to survive and get your daily bread, you must enter the SW and Ogun state for survival

So, are your village and imaginary huge industries not creating huge jobs, IGR, development and infrastructures.?

Nna, abeg save your horse shit for your fellow Igbos grin grin grin

BeautifulSE do you believe what your brother just said above?
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:17am On Dec 29, 2017
Gazzy88:
Since you can't read, I tire for illiterates like you. Good luck.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by BeautifulSE: 7:20am On Dec 29, 2017
EzeNri:

Oga, the work I do requires me to handle large volume of data on daily work days. The ethics of our work prevents us from being biased. I was trained to handle data and professionally certified.

I have nothing to proof to you. If you have your ID card, enter NBS office and request for Nigerian FDI data, or better, pull it from online.

The kind of investment you quoted didn't enter Nigerian manufacturing sector through FDI. Even the source of that data was survey conducted by Eye of Lagos. You can't capture that kind of data through survey. This is not a social research.

Ogun didn't attract up to 2% of Nigeria FDI. Abuja is a better destination to Ogun.

The only data you handle is in the beer parlour. And the only certification you have is in lies. Post your sources here. I never asked you for your employment history

Suddenly, NBS stats are now authentic lol. I thought you said NBS is made in Nigeria stat. Anyway, if you have stats from NBS, post them. Maybe we would take you seriously if you at least show us something from NBS

The link I posted was from Manufacturing association of Nigeria. Eyes of Lagos only reported it.

I don't have a response to the last sentence. I go just pray make jealousy no kill you grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2017
totit:

You are as confuse and delusional as usual & your banned moniker.
So according to you, Afonja now represent nigeria now
grin grin
Shm.
Your brother said Ogun attracts 75% FDI in Nigeria when official statistics say Abuja attracts more FDI than Ogun.
Another said Ogun will make additional 60 billion USD in IGR when ogun GDP is not up to 1/3 of that. So we want to start documenting lies like this.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Incurred N16bn Transaction Costs On TSA –AGF / Sen. Orji Kalu To African Leaders: Emulate Late Nelson Mandela (Photos) / Lai: Arts If Properly Developed Can Be An Alternative Source Of Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.