Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (8703 Views)

Peter Obi Lied On Foreign Direct Investment-fdi / UK To Partner FG On Ogoni Clean-up - Uk Envoy / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Agro cargo airport underway at wasimi in ewekoro LG...what else do you need to wail about? Meanwhile lagos is just some kilometres away to Ogun. Both states work hand in hand. And if you doubt me, Please come and confirm yourself.
Agro-cargo ? What kind of Agro if you don't mind?
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Lanretoye(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Agro cargo airport underway at wasimi in ewekoro LG...what else do you need to wail about? Meanwhile lagos is just some kilometres away to Ogun. Both states work hand in hand. And if you doubt me, Please come and confirm yourself.
agro wetin,ordinary ijoko-agbado road una no fit complete am in 8years.still waiting for lagos to come and help your ogun state.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Lanretoye:
all those ogogoro investments...action bitters,Chelsea,shinapps etc producers na hin be 70% of investors?
ordinary airport self no dey,e be like the investors dey drop from heaven.
[/s]

Pained ipob loser.

You losers no dey even try to make sense...

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Lanretoye(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Pained ipob loser.

You losers no dey even try to make sense...

grin grin grin
eeyah,pele dear...na buhari pekin nack head for ground but na you head dey pain.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Gazzy88(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lanretoye:
agro wetin,ordinary ijoko-agbado road una no fit complete am in 8years.still waiting for lagos to come and help your ogun state.
Why are you jumping from pillar to post? You started a lie which i countered with facts now you've move to another madness. Why are you igbos this insecure. You need a deliverance session. You're an unserious small boy.

14 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Gazzy88(m): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desyner:
Agro-cargo ? What kind of Agro if you don't mind?
Come to Abeokuta and ask amosun that question.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Lanretoye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Why are you jumping from pillar to post? You started a lie which i countered with facts now you've move to another madness. Why are you igbos this insecure. You need a deliverance session. You're an unserious small boy.
sule which fact did you counter with?,leave abeokuta and you will see what investments are like in other states.because your governor managed to construct a flyover around panseke area since his first year in office now we no go sleep.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Come to Abeokuta and ask amosun that question.
Was it amosun who post it here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Gazzy88(m): 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lanretoye:
sule which fact did you counter with?,leave abeokuta and you will see what investments are like in other states.because your governor managed to construct a flyover around panseke area since his first year in office now we no go sleep.
Alamu...Can you tell me the states and counter it with facts that they are more industrious than Ogun. I don't talk with kiddos but let me enlighten you. Abeokuta have 5 completed flyovers at ibara,nnpc junction,sapon,itoku and iyana mortuary with 1 currently under construction at mokola junction. He's also constructing a giant pedestrian bridge at panseke. You said he constructed just 1 bridge since his first term,alamu ogo where did you get that from? Now tell the whole world how foolish and stupid you are and apologise for being a liar saying what you don't know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Gazzy88(m): 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desyner:

Was it amosun who post it here?
He's the governor,if you want to know more go and ask him. Go to wasimi,you will see the airport under construction and stop asking nonsense questions. I'm not cut for those silly questions.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Jesusloveyou: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
That is good,
Buhari is working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 6:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
He's the governor,if you want to know more go and ask him. Go to wasimi,you will see the airport under construction and stop asking nonsense questions. I'm not cut for those silly questions.
Sill question. You post it here first so what's the big deal about my post?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Gazzy88(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desyner:
Sill question. You post it here first so what's the big deal about my post?
Oga Ade,can you gently leave my mention? What's all this now? If you're so pained about the development write a letter to the governor's office. he will reply you. He's such a nice man.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Another hogwash of inaccurate fabrication,
So with this horseshit, you expect every Tom dick and Harry to do the hook-line - sinker on this personal unresearched Permutations and Aegean stable of quackery, that envoy needs brain check analysis.

The inestimable stench of this concocted falsification is oozing so unprecedented.
In as much as the Lagos - ogun corridor by geostrategim and structure is poised to have more inflow of fdi, but peging it at the unit of ogun alone getting 75% out of the entire 36 States is litotically overstated and an abuse of propaganda.

What do you guys take us for?
Gullible uninformed stock that can be swayed, hypnotized and serenaded with all this figment of bullcrap,

Abeg easy on the lies,

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Desyner:
My advice to that state is that they organise it.
Give it a layout on time. Industrial estates, roads, schools, health centres, hospitals, parks, residential areas. Good luck to Ogun state.

In one breath pretending to be sane and sensible Ogun loving person.

Desyner:
As far as investment is concerned Ogun is making progress but have it at the back of your insecure mind that most of these investments are glorified packaging plants. They bring in processed stuff and brand them in Ogun state.
That's why the industries preferred Lagos and when Lagos became congested the moved over to Ogun state.

In another breath showing his true ipobitch bitter, anger, bad bele and hateful color grin

See the reason why I did not buy his initial Ogun praise? I sensed his ipobian akpu breath and bad bele intentions a mile away.. grin grin grin

Never fall for any ipob green snake under the grass praise, they are the same angry, bitter, disgruntled and scorned losers..
grin grin

grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Lanretoye:
eeyah,pele dear...na buhari pekin nack head for ground but na you head dey pain.
[/s]

ipob loser, abeg no dey take me hide your pain and sorrow. grin grin grin

If you feel like feeling among, list any significant foreign investment or global brand in your since independence/1960..

If you can not, STFU and get lost.. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by ContentedK: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
All this paper figures and statistics, do they really affect the life of a common man on the street positively?... Naija and fabricated falsification of records.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gazzy88:
Oga Ade,can you gently leave my mention? What's all this now? If you're so pained about the development write a letter to the governor's office. he will reply you. He's such a nice man.
did the governor of Ogun state mention the airport here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by totit: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy

More blessing, God bless SW,God bless ogun state. cool

10 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 7:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
deomelllo:

In one breath pretending to be sane and sensible Ogun loving person.

In another breath showing his true ipobitch bitter, anger, bad bele and hateful color grin

See the reason why I did not buy his initial Ogun praise? I sensed his ipobian akpu breath and bad bele intentions a mile away.. grin grin grin

Never fall for any ipob green snake under the grass praise, they are the same angry, bitter, disgruntled and scorned losers..
grin grin

grin grin

You are running from the bitter truth here. The story is same for most Nigerian based industries. Anything that doesn't praise you interest is IPOB. I understand you
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
You are running from the bitter truth here. The story is same for most Nigerian based industries. Anything that doesn't praise you interest is IPOB. I understand you
[/s]

Stop crying on my shoulder, go find something to proud of, to talk about and praise about your village instead of doing sidon look until other people post something about their states for you to show up and start boring us with your pain and sorrow..

There's got to be more to you people than hatred, bitterness and anger at other people's progress.

How do you even progress as a people sef after spending all your time, days and nites crying and mopping about other people's progress and advancements. grin grin

Nna, sucks to be you villagers..

5 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
ContentedK:
All this paper figures and statistics, do they really affect the life of a common man on the street positively?... Naija and fabricated falsification of records.

So, all the factories, plants and business are not employing and paying the common man to feed themselves, their families, children and so on, they just hire and pay lizards and birds to do the work.

Even common man no dey drive or work on the roads and bridges, they don't go to government built hospitals, and common man no dey send their kids to schools and so on and so on....

If you losers are going to hate and display your usual bad bele, do it with some common sense instead of the same ipobitch ignorance and akpu talk.. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Another hogwash of inaccurate fabrication,
So with this horseshit, you expect every Tom dick and Harry to do the hook-line - sinker on this personal unresearched Permutations and Aegean stable of quackery, that envoy needs brain check analysis.

The inestimable stench of this concocted falsification is oozing so unprecedented.
In as much as the Lagos - ogun corridor by geostrategim and structure is poised to have more inflow of fdi, but peging it at the unit of ogun alone getting 75% out of the entire 36 States is litotically overstated and an abuse of propaganda.

What do you guys take us for?
Gullible uninformed stock that can be swayed, hypnotized and serenaded with all this figment of bullcrap,

Abeg easy on the lies,

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6476952_screenshot20171125085037_jpeg8933b1d5fb923be7c386da631e074e4c

So, you are disputing the topic with picture of people saying they are WILLING to invest?

Shey you know the meaning of the word WILLING at all?

Abeg come back with another rubbish when den finish WILLING in China.

What's billions of dollars worth of investments in Ogun got to do with some 100 million WILLING change in China.

Why you people no dey talk sense or make sense sef? grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by basty: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
EzeNri:

They don come again with their Made in Nigeria Statistics.

The largest importer of capital in Nigeria according to NBS remains Lagos, who imported 96% in Q1 2016 and 95% in Q1 2017, about 500 Million USD was imported in 2017 Q1.

I don't know where they manufacture 75%, because even the Envoy was not quoted saying that. Ogun don't even import up to 2% of FDI in Q1 of 2017, talk more of entire FDI inflow to Nigeria.

32% of the capital was imported by the Service and Telecom sectors while Banking/Oil and Gas imported 25%.

If Innoson's 1 billion USD and Abia 1.5 Billion USD FDIs from China are finalized, SE will become the largest importer of FDI.

Capital imports into Nigeria are usually in million USD.

#SouthEastFacts

I don't know why these never do good people are envious of the southwest development?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Desyner: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Stop crying on my shoulder, go find something to proud of, to talk about and praise about your village instead of doing sidon look until other people post something about their states for you to show up and start boring us with your pain and sorrow..

There's got to be more to you people than hatred, bitterness and anger at other people's progress.

How do you even progress as a people sef after spending all your time, days and nites crying and mopping about other people's progress and advancements. grin grin

Nna, sucks to be you villagers..
The bold explains your drive to always praise people.
I don't belong to that school of thought. I believe in improvement.
Some wiseman once quipped that "the largest room is the room for improvement". Instead of singing praise for what has been done I prefer to point out what could have been done better.
Maybe one day you will see reason to change from this praise pattern that has gotten the blackman nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by totit: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
deomelllo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6476952_screenshot20171125085037_jpeg8933b1d5fb923be7c386da631e074e4c

So, you are disputing the topic with picture of people saying they are WILLING to invest?

What's billions of dollars worth of investments in Ogun got to do with some 100 million WILLING change in China.

Lool
You read my mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by huptin(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
EzeNri:

They don come again with their Made in Nigeria Statistics.

The largest importer of capital in Nigeria according to NBS remains Lagos, who imported 96% in Q1 2016 and 95% in Q1 2017, about 500 Million USD was imported in 2017 Q1.

I don't know where they manufacture 75%, because even the Envoy was not quoted saying that. Ogun don't even import up to 2% of FDI in Q1 of 2017, talk more of entire FDI inflow to Nigeria.

32% of the capital was imported by the Service and Telecom sectors while Banking/Oil and Gas imported 25%.

If Innoson's 1 billion USD and Abia 1.5 Billion USD FDIs from China are finalized, SE will become the largest importer of FDI.

Capital imports into Nigeria are usually in million USD.

#SouthEastFacts

FDI is not the same as capital imports oga.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
deomelllo:

Guy go take a nap,
You sit right there, how will you know that work had begun in earnest, you think too little debase, and underestimate every facet of this country in all ramifications of her potentialities and worth

You think everyone is a dummy that can be enchanted and engulfed with this disrepute of falsification,

Common listen to yourself for once,
Hence forth, these fabrications need serious verifications to ascertain their veracity,

That envoy needs serious cranium - check,
Of all the Kadinvestment summit held by elrufai,
Bionas plant is getting set, mahindra tractor assemblage plant is getting set, the potatoes mill, the olams investments,Steel recycling mill etc

We all should be fair with our postulations, not just basking in the pontifications of these haphazardly concocted falsifications,

Facts are sacred, and when they are adulterated, it is inimical to truism, for heaven sake, these indices are meant to measure development, so why the fabrication,

Skyrun is currently expanding in osun, imo, crossriver etc

General Electric is about finishing their hub in calabar free trade zone,

So spare me this bullcrap of horseshit and save it for the uninformed gullible.

You sit right there in your location, and assume ogun got 75% of fdi out of the 36 States of the federation,

Even the devil will tremble on this cacophony of sweeping razzmatazz
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
Desyner:

The bold explains your drive to always praise people.
I don't belong to that school of thought. I believe in improvement.
Some wiseman once quipped that "the largest room is the room for improvement". Instead of singing praise for what has been done I prefer to point out what could have been done better.
Maybe one day you will see reason to change from this praise pattern that has gotten the blackman nowhere.
[/s]

Nna, sucks to be you villagers.. grin grin grin grin-

1 Like

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by Justiceleague1: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
How many investors kini? Maybe they are coming to invest in shiit business,you knowgrin

1 Share

Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by EzeNri(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
huptin:

FDI is not the same as capital imports oga.
Educate me please.
Re: Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy by deomelllo: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
[s]
arinzeejikonye:

Guy go take a nap,
You sit right there, how will you know that work had begun in earnest, you think too little and underestimate of every facet of this country in all ramifications.

You think everyone is a dummy that can be enchanted and engulfed with this disrepute of falsification,

Common listen to yourself for once,
Hence forth, these fabrications need serious verifications to ascertain their veracity,

That envoy needs serious cranium - check,
Of all the Kadinvestment summit held by elrufai,
Bionas plant is getting set, mahindra tractor assemblage plant is getting set, the potatoes mill, the olams investments,Steel recycling mill etc

We all should be fair with our postulations, not just basking in the pontifications of these haphazardly concocted falsifications,

Facts are sacred, and when they are adulterated, it is inimical to truism, for heaven sake, these indices are meant to measure development, so why the fabrication,

Skyrun is currently expanding in osun, imo, crossriver etc

General Electric is about finishing their hub in calabar free trade zone,

So spare me this bullcrap of horseshit and save it for the uninformed gullible.

You sit right there in your location, and assume ogun got 75% of fdi out of the 36 States of the federation,

Even the devil will tremble on this cacophony of sweeping razzmatazz
[/s]

All your ignorant ipobian rant and 1 investment in calabar or osun doesn't alter the fact that Ogun state receives nearly all the investment entering Nigeria.

Nna, no be by force to spew rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N4.8trn Bad Debt: Senate To Allow AMCON Publish Debtors’ List / Balarabe Musa Quits Active Politics / Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.