Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. (3488 Views)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Ruggedman Blasts ACP Abayomi Shogunle After He Posted Fake News About Him / Bobrisky Ready For His Marriage Introduction, Shows Off His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 3:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
LOVE IN THE AIR.

Hello people.

Am here with this amebo gist. It's always known that it's the job of the men to propose to a lady. But sometimes we see it on internet mostly abroad.....whereby some ladies do the proposal.

But right here in Naija I've seen it once online and today I saw it again. As this sexy diva proposed to her boo. Which he then posted on his instagram because today was the girls birthday.....as seen on the link below.

Looking at the girl she's a classy one that somebody wouldn't think such kinda girl would do such.

Instagram link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdPlfdIgBBX/

Anyway my question is.......is it proper for ladies to propose to guys?

Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Leverageisback(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Who be this village razz suffer head people? op na your sista?

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Just some pictures for the gram. tongue
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 3:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
A
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:
Who be this village razz suffer head people? op na your sista?

Why are u hating. because a bae has not even dreamt of buying ring for u abiiiiiii.
Go to d village and look for a girl to buy u ring. Yeye boy
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
Just some pictures for the gram. tongue

I am not understand. Which Grammy?
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
breeze123:

I am not understand. Which Grammy?
Instagram, ma.
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by dikeigbo2(m): 3:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin

Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Leverageisback(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
breeze123:

Why are u hating. because a bae has not even dreamt of buying ring for u abiiiiiii.
Go to d village and look for a girl to buy u ring. Yeye boy

Ah ah na my fault your sista and e husband be like bush people?
See as the boy be like person wey dey barb hair
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 3:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
dikeigbo2:
grin grin

This your teeth and this your pic u posted naa waaaa
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by dikeigbo2(m): 4:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
breeze123:

This your teeth and this your pic u posted naa waaaa

Hope you like it?........and its a true fact grin
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Abdul3391(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
she's taking away his shine
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Abdul3391:
she's taking away his shine

Annnnn Annnnn why will u reason so negatively. Nigerians shaaaa. So proposing means taking away shine. U need Jesus oooo
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by olamil34(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Abdul3391(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
breeze123:

Annnnn Annnnn why will u reason so negatively. Nigerians shaaaa. So proposing means taking away shine. U need Jesus oooo
u don't understand what I mean
I meant that its what the guy is supposed to b doing that she did in other words taking away his own shine as a man and she's now the person who has dragged all the attention
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Abdul3391:

u don't understand what I mean
I meant that its what the guy is supposed to b doing that she did in other words taking away his own shine as a man and she's now the person who has dragged all the attention

Oh OK I get u now. U know all ladies like Shakara and attention now.

1 Like

Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by Abdul3391(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
breeze123:

Oh OK I get u now. U know all ladies like Shakara and attention now.
that's why I said she's getting all the shine to herself bro
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by ariklawani(f): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Correct babe,no time for long thing
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by TechGod(m): 4:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Lol, good one, but the guy is not acting excited, instead he is feeling like a king , just imagine
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by TechGod(m): 4:48am On Jan 10, 2018
This is the reason why I always advice ladies to wait for the guy to do the needful, just look at how this guy is feeling like a king, making the girl look like she is begging and like he is doing her a favour, Just imagine
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by vienne56(f): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2018
And what if marriage doesn't come after the proposal. just thinking aloud
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by cerowo(f): 7:36am On Jan 10, 2018
It's a plan work jor for attracting the internet tongue
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2018
TechGod:
This is the reason why I always advice ladies to wait for the guy to do the needful, just look at how this guy is feeling like a king, making the girl look like she is begging and like he is doing her a favour, Just imagine

Hmmmm Nigerians shaaaa. Are u there? Are u in his mind? See how u just conclude. Anyway you're entitled to your own opinion.

But one thing u should know....if a guy loves a girl and she does this....he will be very happy for the girls effort.
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by sweetetlove(f): 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
It looks staged, anyway congrats to them
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
vienne56:
And what if marriage doesn't come after the proposal. just thinking aloud

What if it now comes!
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
cerowo:
It's a plan work jor for attracting the internet tongue

Probably no one can tell their intentions.
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by kingem(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nonsense
So the woman will be the one planning the wedding now she proposed
Oshi undecided
Re: A Sexy Diva Proposed To His Boo Which He Posted On His Instagram. by breeze123(f): 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
kingem:
Nonsense

So the woman will be the one planning the wedding now she proposed

Oshi undecided

Hmmmm see hating shaaa.
Mind u the fact that she proposed doesn't mean she would be doing all that. Naaa waaa 4 ur mentality ooo

(1) (Reply)

Runtown And Actress Onyi Alex Spark Dating Rumour, Handout And Kiss Each Other / Mercy Aigbe Shakes Nigerians With Her Hottest Look.(photos) / Like Daughter Like Mother Simi Shows Off Her New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.