Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) (9152 Views)

Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by aminulive: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
@POLITICSNGR

A photo allegedly taken from the scene of Yusuf Buhari's motorcycle accident has emerged. According to an Eyewitness and Facebook User, Yusuf Ali, the photograph below shows the wrecked power bike belonging to the president's only son after the accident.

His helmet can also be seen laying on the ground not far from the wrecked motorcycle. From this photograph, one can easily tell that the accident was almost Fatal.

Meanwhile, Yusuf is in stable condition now. PoliticsNGR gathered that he had sustained injuries to the head and suffered a broken limb.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/28/photo-buharis-son-accident-scene-emergessee-wrecked-bike/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by iamJ(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
that looks bad ooooo cry

he will survive, God doesnt take handsome people early grin
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by PointZerom: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
The boy must be a wicked soul like his father to have crashed this fine power bike.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by aolawale025: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wish him speedy recovery

1 Like

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
that looks bad ooooo cry
he will survive, God doesnt take handsome people early grin
he will survive yes!!
@bolded
your comment is very stupid to make,,especially coming from a weed addict.

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by bedspread: 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hope This will spur his dad to do all he can to Stop the Unneccessary Deaths of innocent citizens by the hands of Fulani herdsmen.....

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by iamJ(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:

he will survive yes!!

@bolded

your comment is very stupid to make,,especially coming from a weed addict.

i only talk to mechanics when my car is faulty

u can get lost, spits

2 Likes

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
i only talk to mechanics when my car is faulty

u can get lost
weed addicts always have not disappointed in spewing hogwash,,does your inner spirit tell you that you own a car undecided

yes I repair faulty cars as a mechanical engr, ,i also couple cars. but you,,what can you bring to the table in the society you found yourself , apart from Weed consumption. undecided
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by iamJ(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:

weed addicts always have not disappointed in spewing hogwash,,does your inner spirit tell you that you own a car undecided

yes I repair faulty cars as a mechanical engr, ,i also couple cars. but you,,what can you bring to the table in the society you found yourself , apart from Weed consumption. undecided
k wait till my car is faulty then we talk

get lost smiley

3 Likes

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by PointZerom: 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
aolawale025:
Wish him speedy recovery

Why are you wishing him 'speedy' recovery having seen what speed has caused him?.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Shelloween(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
PointZerom:
The boy must be a wicked soul like his father to have crashed this fine power bike.

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
k wait till my car is faulty then we talk

get lost smiley
keep having the night mare about having a car in the relm of the spirit..

hope you not feeling fly about the datsun truck you managed to sneaked into just to snap and upload on your dp..undecided

weed addict.
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by anibi9674: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
abeg make en .... ....... who en EPP sef
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by iamJ(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:

keep having the night mare about having a car in the relm of the spirit..

hope you not feeling fly about the datsun truck you managed to sneaked into just to snap and upload on your dp..undecided

weed addict.
u have been noticed, i promise u, that i will contact u once i have issues with my car

get lost, wouldnt reply u again smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Manson1(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari:
A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some no accommodation they rent house outside the barrack no risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush fought to defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A Senator receives N36,000,000 (thirty-six million Naira) monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million (Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is N18,000,000 (eighteen million Naira) can be used to employ 200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000 (ninety thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people with the number of Senators (109), this will give 21,800 Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200 Nigerians will be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira) will be enough to employ 135 Nigerians with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the House of Representatives, half of their salaries can employ 48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Baba Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400 Nigerians with monthly salaries ranging from N90,000 to N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of Senators and Members of the House of Representatives. Half their present salaries is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of Representatives and others prick their conscience if they have any and to let them know how many Nigerians are not working because of their greed.
Transformation should start from the Congress!
Pls this is not a matter of politics, tribes, religion or likeness.
GOD HELP NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
u have been noticed, i promise u, that i will contact u once i have issues with my car

get lost, wouldnt reply u again smiley
run along,,go and take your wrapped weeds..

#saynotoweedaddiction
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by oduastates: 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nigeria's situation is in irreversible terminal decline .
The smart ones have already left and those who are left fall into 2 categories.

1 those with the means to escape with their families at a moment notice in their private jet or first class commercial. Their children typically have the passports of developed countries

2 Those who cannot afford to leave .

Today's news was that the Nigerian stock exchange is booming . How can comatose country with a sick base economy have a booming stock exchange ?

1 Bad roads
2 poor corporate governance
3 no electricity
4 Poor political leadership
5 collapsed educational system
6 A society rife with superstition in the name of religion
7 Medieval agricultural practice
8 Collapsed law ,justice and order
9 I can list 100 reasons

What you have is a make-believe economy with with fake GDP figure conjured out of thin air by Jonathan and Iweala . Just like the civil servant who goes to the office to pray , sell clothes and sit on his asssss all day , the stock exchange does not bear any direct relevance with the true state of the Nigerian society ( including the economy).
Back to the subject , in other climes , the children of other so called elites ( nothing elite in their morality, thought process) would have been stopped in their tracks by law enforcement before hurting themselves and the people around them.
I have seen the bad behaviour and the sense of entitlement of of children of ordinary commissioners in the past . I simply wonder how bad the children of presidents , senators,minister,generals etc behave .
Their would have been the availability of adequately resourced hospitals.

I doubt Nigeria is ever going to be able to conjure the revolutionary government needed to escape the death spiral .
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by jamesibor: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A photo allegedly taken from the scene of Yusuf Buhari's motorcycle accident has emerged. According to an Eyewitness and Facebook User, Yusuf Ali, the photograph below shows the wrecked power bike belonging to the president's only son after the accident.

His helmet can also be seen laying on the ground not far from the wrecked motorcycle. From this photograph, one can easily tell that the accident was almost Fatal.

Meanwhile, Yusuf is in stable condition now. PoliticsNGR gathered that he had sustained injuries to the head and suffered a broken limb.

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/28/photo-buharis-son-accident-scene-emergessee-wrecked-bike/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Lslasticlala, someone else has come again with the same fake picture.
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by seunmsg(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
NwaChibuzor802:
It amazes me this boy almost lost his life from an ordinary bike crash when his mate Kechi Okwuchi survived a whole plane crash. Later they will start insulting us for being majors in akpu and Eba. Hope you all can see why it is better than Kunu Shinkafa...

By the way a major in Amala and Ewedu would have died on the spot.

I didn't mention the name of any tribe to avoid being tribalistic.

Are you mentally okay?

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by CharleyBright(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Would I say it is camma?

Nigerians are suffering in Fuel Stations to buy fuel due to the incompetence of his father who is the Petroleum Minister, and because they have fuel in abundance, he decides to burn the fuel on Power Bike.
Sorry about the accident sha, i wish you speedy recovery.
But I wish it was the Petroleum Minister that was on that Power Bike.

1 Like

Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by Lanretoye(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
omo president ti f'ori gbale gboosss.
Re: Photo From Buhari's Son Accident Scene Emerges(see His Wrecked Bike) by lalasticlala(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

3 Likes

(1)

How Youths Can Influence The Government Using Social Media / Primaries: TMG Worries Over Extension Of Deadline, Knocks INEC / SERAP Asks EFCC & ICPC To Investigate Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.