Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) (32224 Views)

Kizz Daniel Welcomes Son With 'Posh Merald' Emerald Vicky His Baby Mama? / #bbnaija: Princess Shades Dee-one For Mocking Her American Accent / BNaira Welcomes Son With Tshego Manche, South African Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by metronaija5: 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Actress and Vlogger, Cynthia Amadi, has welcomed a son with her American hubby. Cynthia gave birth today in a US hospital. The new mum annouced the birth of her son on her IG page.

''After 48 hours of LABOUR, I joined the best "HOOD" in the world..MOTHERHOOD!!! God has been good to me! Meet my BIOLOGICAL SON (i have other kids) Chandler Munachimso. Daddy & mommy are thrilled to have you. Because of you i will be wished "happy mothers day" henceforth. Welcome to the world dear son of mine.
#blessed #motherhood #atlbaby#happybirthday''she wrote

Congrats to her!

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-actress-cynthia-amadi-welcomes-son-american-hubby/

8 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by MrHistorian: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Automatically a USA citizen. . . kiss

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Mrphylor09: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Femston: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Can someone please explain the criteria for landing articles on F.P? As in 0 comment on this article and bam! FP.
And I never hear that name even for my dream.
If na money make I know....articles yapa....original mumu ones wey we Go just dey post for fun

Wetin be my own sef? No be my papa get here!

9 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
I don't understand... grin grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by HARDLABOR: 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
OK mine is on the way soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by samdeto(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
smh. Green card stuff
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by innobets(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congrats
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by sudaisbeard(m): 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
she pon oxygen or wat
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by sexiestharam(f): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
BruncleZuma:
I don't understand... grin grin grin grin
LOL. Wetin u no understand? Say she born? Or na because the story no fit front page?
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by richfriendsng: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
wow, beautiful couple
In other news
felt like to giveout this beautiful site for a lil token, if you need it, visit below, price is negotiable.
w w w . 3 6 0 g i s t 4 u . g a
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Macgreat(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
cheesy
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
sexiestharam:

LOL. Wetin u no understand? Say she born? Or na because the story no fit front page?

It should have been left in the romance section. 2019 election time table is out.
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
what kinda creatures are these? cool cool
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by reality17(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:
Soon ke.... with this ur moniker?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
Actress? Where is she actressing?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by FrenchWay: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
If you are not outside Nigeria, try to take ursef out by all means... Nigeria is another place entirey
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Any thing that will take you away from this hell hole of a country is a miracle
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by berrystunn(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:

Who?
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by cassidy1996(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrHistorian:
nothing special

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
HARDLABOR:

Come
Let me help you get a biafran citizen kiss
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by HARDLABOR: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
reality17:

Soon ke.... with this ur moniker?

God is greater than the devil

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by HARDLABOR: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

Come
Let me help you get a biafran citizen kiss

Don't bother I already got a bae
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Williamstd9: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
make I book my space jare!!
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by SuperSuave(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
cute baby. I should have had one by now but these Nairaland girls won't reply pm undecided
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
cummando:
Can someone please explain the criteria for landing articles on F.P? As in 0 comment on this article and bam! FP.
And I never hear that name even for my dream.
If na money make I know....articles yapa....original mumu ones wey we Go just dey post for fun

Wetin be my own sef? No be my papa get here!

She is Seun's ex girlfriend
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Cute
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Fynestboi: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Congratulations.
Re: Cynthia Amadi Welcomes Son With Her American Husband (Photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:

She is Seun's ex girlfriend
Oh OK....I hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

AY And Chioma Chukwuka Show Dance Moves In Dubai / Femi Kuti Tells Buhari To Resign / Lola Okoye Pens Down Heartfelt Message To Her Husband & His Twin On Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.