Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) (94594 Views)

CBN Awards Car Park Extension Contract For N30bn To Buhari’s Friend,isa Funtua! / Political Thugs Storm Hotel In Asaba, Beat APC Members To Coma. Photos / Yusuf Buhari And Bashir Gwandu Are Recuperating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by oderemo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is a country of yusuff and gwandu naw.
As if?

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

Some of you have onions for brains.

If there was such a thing as BMC why would they receive 30k monthly when Npower recipient receive the same 30k?

Honestly, some of you are truly dull.

Vedaxcool.... gboju... its true ....

1 Like

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria is really a pitiable entity.Nigerians are groaning from the unprecedented hardship inflicted as a result of the ineptitude of the Buhari government.
While his son & his elite friend have enough fuel to embark on a reckless adventure.That simply shows the insensitivity of our so called leaders. undecided
Now the state is bearing the cost of the needless treatment in a private hospital while Aso Rock clinic & other healthcare centres nationwide are incapacitated to care for the need of the common man. undecided
So the young man should not play like every other privileged young person again because his father is the president? Or Buhari should have stopped his adult son from enjoying his youthful life because there's no fuel? Is the guy the cause of the scarcity or is he the president? The way we reason at times sef baffles me. If I can afford a power bike, I will buy one and I will ride it weather there is fuel scarcity or not provided I can get fuel.

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
Paperwhite:
Nigeria is really a pitiable entity.Nigerians are groaning from the unprecedented hardship inflicted as a result of the ineptitude of the Buhari government.
While his son & his elite friend have enough fuel to embark on a reckless adventure.That simply shows the insensitivity of our so called leaders. undecided
Now the state is bearing the cost of the needless treatment in a private hospital while Aso Rock clinic & other healthcare centres nationwide are incapacitated to care for the need of the common man. undecided

On the same day we saw pictures of Donald Duke and a posse of revellers at the Calabar Carnival on their power bikes, having fun.

These were everyday people. Regular folks.

What sin has Yusuf committed riding a bike?

You would rather hear he was trekking for miles .

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by kokoA(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
GavelSlam:

These were everyday people. Regular folks.

What sin has Yusuf committed riding a bike?

You would rather hear he was trekking for miles .
Help me ask him o? When has it become a crime to ride a power bike if one can afford it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by sonofanarchy(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Anyone that wish Yusuf dead will not see new year
I wish dead watch me see new year
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
So u own your life Abe...never wish death to any one...
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by dubemnaija: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg carry your religion clear

I always know of fake Igbos jews

I don't know we also have fake Igbos Arabian

See as u just dey misyarn.. Single shame u no get.. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Is that what your Koran teaches you?
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are criminals in nature?

U HAVE REALLY LOST IT

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
He will be fine...... I assure all nigerians that they will be fine by God's grace .....
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by ekensi01: 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by fatymore(f): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibrahimsalam:
that is not what the quoran teaches us, you are sounding like a slave and infidel who does not believe in the works of Allah.
he isn't a Muslim get that please
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
DAILY NIGERIAN also gathered that a security vehicle was trailing and giving cover to the president’s son when the accident occurred along Ahmadu Bello Way (near NEXT supermarket), Abuja.

Source: https://dailynigerian.com/headline/yusuf-buharis-biker-friend-bashir-gwandu-coma/amp/

Bad and irresponsible parenting from President Buhari.

Can you imagine? A security vehicle was trailing and giving cover to the president’s rich spoilt irresponsible brat to be disobeying traffic laws on Nigerian roads.

I don't see why the President's son will be racing with his friends on government roads thereby putting the lives of other Nigerians at risk. Since when did public roads in the Federal Capital become race tracks for Buhari's irresponsible spoilt brat and his friends. The spoilt rich brat violated traffic laws and no one is even talking about that. Is Buhari's son above the law in Nigeria.

Yusuf Buhari is an irresponsible spoilt brat without a responsible upbringing.

10 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
wow, the thing is serious oh, I thought is a minor thing money oh.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
zicoraads:
And you? Who told you you would ? .
grin
see finishing grin
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by slimtouche01: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
dead men tell no tales

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
is tomorrow sure for u?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by cold(m): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
If a road safety official had accosted him and enquired why he wasn't wearing a safety gear, you would have heard stuff like 'do you know whom you're talking to?' 'Do you want to lose your job?' 'Gerarahia dan banza shege kawai!' 'Zan ci kutuma bura ubanka a garin nan!' Now this is the result. Yusuf may likely remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life considering his head injuries. Maybe he should be euthanised to save him years of intolerable pain and torment.
Nature show knows how to reward everyone in equal measure. Buhari just got his comeuppance or should i say just deserts. Hope lessons have been learnt

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
summerky:

Well I don't know but even if it's not from a genuine heart at least he should be remembered also he's someone's child
The truth is that little or nothing was said about him by the press before now.

Wish both of them quick recovery

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by 9ja083: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
This one will be treated in Nigeria. Watch how to will show every hook and coner of the hospital section were he stays unless they decided to fly him out secretly to avoid ppl from poking into the son's affair
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by anitapreeti(f): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
Even with the presidential security trailing him to protect and cover him, the accident still occurred.....

Our help comes from the Lord alone!!

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by macaranta(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

Do you know Igbos are criminals in nature?

You sound like a broken record... Super confused brat

5 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by potterdon: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
zicoraads:

And you? Who told you you would?

Don't play God, sarrki.
please leave sarrki he is the God of all zombies grin
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

By praying ?
All enemies of pmb will perish
They will not know joy

include your generations.
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
cold:
If a road safety official had accosted him and enquired why he wasn't wearing a safety gear, you would have heard stuff like 'do you know whom you're talking to?' 'Do you want to lose your job?' 'Gerarahia dan banza shege kawai!' 'Zan ci kutuma bura ubanka a garin nan!' Now this is the result. Yusuf may likely remain in a vegetative state for the rest of his life considering his head injuries. Maybe he should be euthanised to save him years of intolerable pain and torment.

Assumption is the root of all ignorance. If you're not sure if something, you shut up your dirty mouth.

According to several sources at the scene, Yusuf was wearing an helmet and full safety kit.

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
May God have mercy on the non president son but for bubu son...... I don't have anything to say.
Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by NwaliE01: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:
Sarki na lie. If the presidency would sincerely respond to other people medical problem like this case. We would have save more lives than we have lost.

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by seunamode: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hausa boys too like speed I don't know why

4 Likes

Re: Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
sarrki:

I have been watching and monitoring your useless and senseless posts on here for a while now without saying anything.

You keep coming here to constitute nuisance every damn time and type rubbish with your miserable fingers.

An example of your foolery here is this nonsense you wrote up there. Lemme ask you, what makes you think you'll see 2018? And even if you see it, what makes you think you'll end 2018?

Who put you in a position to command life and death to other people's lives?

Why would you wish people dead all because they're not in the same support of Buhari like you are...
When has it become a must that everyone supports or like the same thing? Dont people have the right to express themselves and believe whatever they want?

Must everyone here be sucking and licking Buhari's balls like you do?

The Buhari wey you carry him matter for head, what has he done to curtail the terrorism of Fulani herdsmen that kills people without remorse?

What did he do about the Nigerians that died on their way to Italy which the Italian Government buried without the support of Nigerian government?

What is he doing about the people that dies on daily basis due to poor economy and poor health care?

Yet you're here being more dumb, stupid, and foolish on a daily basis...

You are a complete M0ron who needs a brain check..

By the way, i hope Buhari knows you already and i hope he has given you enough fuel to be using during this fuel scarcity period. Idiot!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Who Is Emefiele Waving At? - Pictured / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.