Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo (23511 Views)

There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by slimfit1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Waste of time we don't need salary paying governors with no clue about modern way of governance PDP is dead.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by hooklover: 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
afroniger:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/2019-presidency-south-west-pdp-group-endorses-gov-dankwambo/

Useless write up no indication of his achievement any were and is light weight.

I am.yet to c a match for atiku as u can c business he has had .

We need economic boom with jobs. the priority on minds of Nigerian youth is jobs...

We need someone who is business minded already creating jibs not all these folks waiting to enter aso rock before they start thinking of jobs.

Just look at buhari after all d promise he is yet to created jobs and stimulate economy cos he is not used to it...

The US election shift from security to economy.Trump is president to grow economy as business man.

Our priority for 2019 is economy.....If u can't stimulate d economy no need contesting

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Krisdng: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
okotv:
see Nigerians who know little about the man in question are even claiming he is clean. Is it not the same Governor who shared money during the last election campaign ? mtchewwww
Please, you cannot prove that he was the one sharing the money because money was shared allover including opposition states because with out money there is no politics especially in this part of the world.Paraventure APC leaves power, you will hear what I am saying.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by 4Play(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
He looks at face value a decent candidate, as decent as one can get within Nigeria's flawed political environment.

Certainly better than some of the laughable reprobates we keep hearing about like Atiku, Rochas and Fayose.

The problem is that he hasn't got the name recognition to compete with Buhari. A Sanusi, ex-CBN governor, presidential candidacy would have been better but improbable in reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I know they will go for a man with little or no clout so that Buhari can easily flaw him at the polls.

Backstabbers. grin
Who then do you propose to slug it out with Buhari?
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Lekmusic: 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Afonja picked a mallam to battle it out with another mallam. Tell me some other story about slave and master.

Same thing south south will do, same thing south east will do. Every region is going to be doing that for 2019, irrespective of party.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Actuarydeji(m): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
Me vote for a state governor that rule a place that's not up to a local government in Lagos state in term of development. Na craze na me!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Adebowale89(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
powerkey:
Yorubas have started this nonsense again abi?

They will soon cry again.

Why always trying to prove they are smarter than others but always fail in the process?

tell me which one have they fail before? any national politics u exclude yorubas used to give you a negative result, you yourself know that

a group from no where organize theirselves for the interest best known to them and you're already generalizing it on all yorubas. have you been treated on brain tumor before?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
I know they will go for a man with little or no clout so that Buhari can easily flaw him at the polls.

Backstabbers. grin

If they choose your Atikwuchukwu, he will be soundly beaten by pmb, your slave master Atikwuchukwu cannot even defeat Fayose at the primaries

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Pat081: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
I dnt think all dis youth know wot dey want ??ln d other news dey pay 4 Atiku form now dey want dis one now , PDP hv nt gt dem self together

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Morenikeji900: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
XBLadez:
Afonja picked a mallam to battle it out with another mallam. Tell me some other story about slave and master.
you are a bloody bastard for disrespecting my people

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Charly68: 10:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
Southwest youth want to buy form for Atiku,another group again is pushing for Dakwanbo..I think Governor Wike was right in his prophesy concerning the south west politicians

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Lomprico2: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPolitics:
I want Dankwambo to be President. I believe he would do well but Nigerians love sentiments and lies so I'm not sure he can defeat Buhari

He cant defeat shekau even.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by brookz: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
No be small Weyrey dey worry PDP ooo,

Now na Dankwambo not Atiku again?

Laughing in Sawahali Lang.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Aziz404(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thisis2raw:
Anything to out this Apc government is welcomed

when would u people learn that both APC/PDP are complete failure................... dis candidates u are all defending does not even care about ur existence.........

its such a shame that u people have failed to learnt from 1999-2017.........
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:

If they choose your Atikwuchukwu, he will be soundly beaten by pmb, your slave master Atikwuchukwu cannot even defeat Fayose at the primaries
Who's Atiku The truth is that whoever becomes Nigeria's president won't add or remove anything from me or my family now. tongue

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by MightySparrow: 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
MrPolitics:
I want Dankwambo to be President. I believe he would do well but Nigerians love sentiments and lies so I'm not sure he can defeat Buhari

To northerners, Buhari is a religion.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Hector09(m): 10:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Nasir123:

Stop the lies. Witches and wizard never endorse Buhari,the endorsed Jonathan. You guys can lie! Na wao!
my village witches and wizard endose buhair

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainJeffry:

Backstabbers. grin

Any popular northerner will win against buhari.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by okotv(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=Krisdng post=63695682]
Please, you cannot prove that he was the one sharing the money because money was shared allover including opposition states because with out money there is no politics especially in this part of the world.Paraventure APC leaves power, you will hear what I am saying.[/quote/] Am not into any kind of politics. ask people from gombe who know about politics in the state
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by seguno2: 5:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Must Yorubas always be slaves to the northerners?
Is it not enough that a Yoruba law professor is Vice President to a northerner who hardly finished secondary school?
Is it not enough that Fulanis destroyed Old Oyo town and chased the Alaafin to the present Oyo town?
Is there no Yoruba who is more competent than Dankwambo or any other northerner?
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Heartbender: 6:26am On Dec 29, 2017
Afonjas have started. Always causing confusion everywhere and wailing later.
So, South West PDP would field a man for the whole PDP,ya? Why not wait and have a collective decision? Which kind country be this kwanu?

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by alfsalami: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Atiku will run again to another party be that, ah I pity the man o
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2017
RIPEnglish:
This groups don't has a senses at all.
u are indeed "RIPEnglish"
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by waveman2: 7:04am On Dec 29, 2017
My guy na Nigeria we dey.Off course he his one of the best candidate to pick from the north with regards to his experience and right standing. But his political clout is not enough to defeat buhari. Buhari is a religion up north. They see him as their god(lower class) and the only politician believed not to be corrupt. For buhari to leave that seat it will take PDP or any other party to field a candidate that can match this God up north to divide the votes there and the only candidates I see for now is kwankwaso, lamido. But for kwankwaso he is not a marketable product down south cos he is assumed to be another bigot like buhari.

Krisdng:
I will not agree with those that said Gov. Dankwanbo does not have enough clout and experience.He was in the Federal civil service where he rose to the Accountant General of the federation and now a Governor for about 7 years.What experience can be more that.Even Donald Trump did not have any political experience before winning the American election.Personally, I think he is the best , being an intellectual (PhD), Scandal free(atleast so far), young and vibrant, grassroot politician who was able to win a second term despite his party loosing the presidential and national assembly election and a great performer.Go Dankwanbo, the best come 2019 for those PDP aspirants so far.
Please note, I am not from Gombe but from my own point of view.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by OnucheAdams: 7:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Fxwarrior:

Must it be from North? What has the North offered Nigeria since its long rule? Nothing.

Well the South sold themselves short by not accomodating Jonathan, so they have to live with their choices until a stroke of divinity elevates another Southerner to the coveted throne...
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by fajob: 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
ok ooooooooo

talk to us @ www.jolagict.com
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2017
Dankwambo have entered one chance.

They will collect his money and leave him in the midst of the battle.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nasir123(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Hector09:

OK... I see!
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Nasir123(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2017
Hector09:

OK... now I understand.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by newslifeop: 9:11am On Dec 29, 2017
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Teaches Students In Katsina Government School / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years? / FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.