Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo (23512 Views)

There Is A Plot To Replace Secondus With Bode George - South West PDP Chairmen / Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / South-West PDP Mega Rally (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by john1035: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2017
surgical:
How,don't repeat the lies or sentiments of his adversaries, I want authentic verifiable facts
Atiku should go to America and clear his haliburton(not sure of the spelling) case first.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by franudi: 2:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
We are talking of Atikulating, and some suffercated people are talking of Dankwambo. What is Dankwambo? God have mercy.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by CioAngels(f): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Whoever they choose, provided his not fantastically corrupt, not treasury breaker and not fulani who will support the fulani herdsmen to kill non fulanis. He must not be fulani who will continue from where Pa Buhari stopped as regards killing Nigerians.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by Olumaeme: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
If PDP does not field Atiku, they should just disband the party and move on...
Dakwambo kooo, DakwamOBO ni..
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by inosend: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2017
Very good choice. Dankwambo has been the only governor in the north-east who has brought his state to abrupt urbanization within the next-to-the-least federal allocation he gets. At his inauguration in his first term in office, he stated he was going to make politics unattractive for political jobbers (share-the-money 'politicians') and has kept to it. As an economist he was able to put in place mechanisms that plugged leakages i.e ghost workers, inflated contract sums, unnecessary spendings in the form of appointing 'personal assistants', personal allowances, even cutting down on the number of vehicles in his convoy, etc. etc. Road: Dankwambo is the head coach in that region. He promised any road he was going to construct would not be anything less than what is obtainable in the FCT ~he kept that promise. There are so many more but space would not permit me. No wonder the Buhari\APC-led 'wind of change' that swept across the north left him, a PDP candidate standing gidigba like the Olumo rock.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by IBBG(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
either dankwambo or atiku is enough for me.
Re: 2019 Presidency: South West PDP Group Endorses Gov. Dankwambo by gratiaeo(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2018
XBLadez:
Afonja picked a mallam to battle it out with another mallam. Tell me some other story about slave and master.
I don't know why some of you guys can not be reasonable a times. This is 2018 mister try to grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Inuwa-Yahaya Nominates Husseina, Goje’s Daughter As Commissioner, Gombe / Akeredolu Bans Trading Unions, Associations Activities In Ondo Over Exploitation / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.