Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,327 members, 7,829,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains (955 Views)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
Popular Ghanaian lawyer, Maurice Ampaw has recounted a
heartbreaking experience he had at age 11 after he was
deceived by an 18-year-old He recounted how the lady
lured him into playing a game with her just so she could
exploit him sexually as he was naive about the whole idea.
Maurice Ampau opened up about how the 18-year-old lady
from Chorkor convinced him to play house -a game
popularly known among Ghanaian children as ‘Maame ne
Paapa’, where she played the role of a mother and he the
father. “I quite remember the first day I broke my
virginity, it was rape….at the age of I think 11 years. We
had this girl who was 18-years and was from Chorkor, and
I from Sukura. So we did what we call ‘Maame ne Paapa’.
So she said she was the ‘Maame’ and I was the ‘Paapa’.”
According to the legal practitioner, he was not privy to
what it meant to have an erection at such a tender age thus
the act can be classified as sexual abuse. He added that he
had the power to report her because criminal offence has
no expiry date.
Read full story at https://www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/how-i-was-raped-by-18-year-old-girl.html?m=1
Re: How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains by acenazt: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Too bad how the Criminal Procedure Code and Act and Penal code doesnt have female raping a guys stated as an offence
Re: How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains by HARDLABOR: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
Woman raping a man is somehow rear
Re: How I Was Raped By A 18 Year Old Girl, Ghanian Lawyer Explains by pedrilo: 5:44am On Dec 29, 2017
If you cannot provide evidence in court, what's the essence of reporting her?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Slapped A Police Officer For Touching Her Bum In Public / My Last X / Would You Date Any Of These Pretty Curvy Ghana Girls On IG? Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.