Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,097 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor (1047 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by SatanPikin: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017

Home Viral Grown Men Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor As He Steps Out...
VIRAL

Grown Men Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor As He Steps Out From His Car In Abuja.
By Michael B. - December 28, 2017 1

A photo that’s been trending online for hours now, shows visibly grown men on their kneels in salutation of their Pastor as he steps out of his car upon his arrival at his Church.

The men in suits are seen kneeling down as they welcome their pastor who is the founder of Firehouse Assembly in Abuja – the photo has of course, caused mixed reactions online as many are contemplating whether or not the said gentlemen were actually welcoming their pastor or it’s otherwise.

See the full photo below:

Source
www.yabaleftonline.ng/trending-photo-grown-men-kneeling-welcome-pastor-steps-car-abuja/
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by SatanPikin: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
That is why I be Satan pikin

1 Like

Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by iHart(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
is it right?
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by HeyCorleone(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lol.. When I'm not mad I'd be kneeling before another man.

It seems the moment you become a born again christian, you become senseless and shameless. Funny how that didn't happen to me or I'm not truly born again.
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by bonechamberlain(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
mental slavery angry
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by slimfit1(m): 9:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
The pastor whe no want die but want go heaven.

1 Like

Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by mightyokwy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
I saw this on Facebook few minutes ago. What a disgusting scene to behold. And the G.O will be feeling like God. Mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by kokoA(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Shameless men..

1 Like

Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Ebios(m): 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
mightyokwy:
I saw this on Facebook few minutes ago. What a disgusting scene to behold. And the G.O will be feeling like God. Mental slavery.
true talk......but the camera guy or poster sef no try o...
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by SatanPikin: 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ebios:
I keep saying no God they keep arguing me.
That's why I like attacking one mummb b Oyigbo here for the miracles both in pictures and videos.
I will say I don't know how this miracle was done but I know is fake when u remove religion from your mind. You become useful
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by mightyokwy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ebios:
What do you expect from celebrity pastor. Even the guys knelling down look miserable, look like they were forced to kneel down
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by cassidy1996(m): 10:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mumu people
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Khd95(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Christianity has been reduced to mere laughing stock

Freeze where u dey oo
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by iamgenius(m): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Holy Spirit dey guard the pastor sef, see how Holy Spirit dey carry gun. Pastor dey use Physical Holy Spirit while he tells his followers to use Spiritual Holy Spirit.
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by enilove(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
An end time sign

Matthew 24:11-14 KJV
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. [12] And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
[13] But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
[14] And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 29, 2017
He is suppose to be guarded by angel not mopol.yeye pastor.
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by Ebios(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
SatanPikin:

I keep saying no God they keep arguing me.
That's why I like attacking one mummb b Oyigbo here for the miracles both in pictures and videos.
I will say I don't know how this miracle was done but I know is fake when u remove religion from your mind. You become useful
u made a point there...but

Ahhh....guy,did u say "no God"?Pls,dont go there.There is God.ln fact, read Psalm14:1
Re: Men On Suit Knees Down To Welcome Their Pastor by SatanPikin: 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ebios:
u made a point there...but

Ahhh....guy,did u say "no God"?Pls,dont go there.There is God.ln fact, read Psalm14:1

Forget that thing

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Principalities And Powers And The True Lucifer. / How I Get Money To Run My Ministry — TB Joshua / Is The Bible Still Relevant Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.