Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks (50197 Views)

Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Tina Bright: Why I Left My Husband & Married Pastor Adeeyo / Pastor Moses Adeeyo Accused Of Marrying Church Member's Wife In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by allwell51: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Mother of woman who left her husband to marry their pastor speaks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSZVkeFNYUO/?utm_medium=copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7Bz-sHwfE

The mother of Tina Adeeyo, the new wife of Pastor Moses Adeeyo, General Overseer of World Bank Assembly, has spoken about her daughter's recent marriage.

She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.

She also referred to her daughter with her new husband's name, "Tina Adeeyo".

Tina and Pastor Moses Adeeyo for married on Sunday, August 8, 2021.

1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Cock and bull story.
You only encourage your daughter to port because you are now enjoying church money

300 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Iniobong34: 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lets start from the name of the church. (WORLD BANK ASSEMBLY) undecided

357 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Baawaa(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
She explained that her daughter's first husband, Bright Ben, didn't pay bride price when he married her daughter 12 years ago, despite doing the traditional marriage and church wedding.
You can hear the useless mother.
That is why I love this yoruba adage," iyawo buruku se ni,ana buruku ni o da".Meaning, you can have bad wife but bad in-law is not good.

265 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Freestainworld(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
Like mother, like daughter, somebody who have proven beyond reasonable doubt that he married the lady legally,you can't even wed in the church if you haven't settled the bride price of a bride traditionally, evil people.

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Unseen(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Let's always listen to both sides before passing judgement,if there's no bride price then there's no marriage that's the bitter truth.Tina has been unmarried all her life until recently when she legally got married to the pastor,she was just cohabiting with Ben her former partner (boyfriend). Most local men(especially Ijaw men) are fund of doing that rubbish, they will cohabit with women and bear several children but no bride price.I Stan Tina gidigbam.

Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.

Read Below

allwell51:

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Oche211(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

Where you put your sense biko.

How does a man do traditional marriage and white wedding without paying bride price.
The excuse isn't that they were cohabiting, she said he didn't pay bride price despite having wedded her both traditionally and in church.

Such a dumb excuse.

Anyone like mother, like daughter, like Nairaland supporter. All dumb people

199 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by OlawaleBammie: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Trash!!!!!

How can one do a traditional wedding and neglect the paying of bride price, then of wat purpose is d wedding??

Dis mama dey drink her urine steady joo

33 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Harrykn: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
She don leave marriage for una .

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oche211:

Where you put your sense biko.

How does a man do traditional marriage and white wedding without paying bride price.
The excuse isn't that they were cohabiting, she said he didn't pay bride price despite having wedded her both traditionally and in church.

Such a dumb excuse.

Anyone like mother, like daughter, like Nairaland supporter. All dumb people
Anything can happen, he must have done that and dodged the bride price aspect, her mom can't be lying.Learn to be civil, if I attack you back now its my own they will see.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
Unseen:

Please explain to us, how you can do traditional marriage without paying bride price.

Read Below

The mom said so and I believe her,so what are you saying

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Lamasta(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
End time Marriage

End time Couple

End time Family

End time Mother

End time........add your own

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Unseen(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

What I am saying is that it's not possible to earn salary from CBN when you're not working there.

You can't do traditional marriage without paying Bride price... It's not possible.

If she said they did only church wedding maybe I will believe her but with traditional marriage involved, she's lying and probably influenced her daughter to leave her husband.

Stop believing anything you hear

115 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Enoch07: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Madam speaker we hear you

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by YungMillionaire: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by slawormiir: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by graphics101: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
grin
Abeg this life is hard already. Lemme just relax and laugh small.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by SILVERLINES: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
cheesy

Useless daughter of a useless mother

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by Goldenboy224: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
sad
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by tiswell(m): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by youtubewizzy: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
its a free world .... so guys I started a new youtube channel for cryptocurrency, please subscribe thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNDQso3DYXc
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by airminem(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
"SURPLUSAGE"
Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by ShitHead(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by AmuEbule: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Some mothers sef. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Of Tina Adeeyo Who Left Her Husband To Marry Their Pastor Speaks by somehow: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:

Elele

TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE without bride price?

Do you know that traditional marriage is mostly done for bride price presentation?

There won't be need for that if there's no bride price.

40 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. / Pastor Sam Adeyemi: "Bishop Oyedepo's Protocol Did Not Allow Me See Him" / Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.