Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Crazy Things You Did As A Kid - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Crazy Things You Did As A Kid (17889 Views)

How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / How Many Of You Did This? / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by maedan(f): 5:20am On May 01, 2010
Hmm, I have to take care how long I argue with this Tranny/Medusa/Mental entity known on this forum as tpia. I have seen how others have given up trying to reason with her crazy self. And I know what they say about arguing with a mad woman like her. So to avoid the risk of being brought down to her pig-in-the-mud level, I think I know what to do.

It's a pity, though. I actually thought I could reform you. But I guess you are a hopeless case, as many members of this forum can testify.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 5:24am On May 01, 2010
you still dey?
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2010
tpia, please respect yourself and stop spamming different threads, stop posting off-topic comments on thread and take your hate comments elsewhere.

if you have a problem with a particular user, please you can only a thread for the person and not use any thread you see as a platform to exhibit your anger.

thanks cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by connkg(m): 12:03pm On May 01, 2010
Nice!
I spent time wondering how my childhood seemed devoid of memorable escapades, then I recalled a few,

I was to be flogged by my Pry.4 teacher. He was livid I failed a question he had warned me repeatedly about. Although it was the only one I got wrong (and was still the best in the class), he decided to cane me. (By the way, I have a Dad who thanks teachers personally for flogging his children, so it was going to be hot). As I approached his desk, he raised the cane and I moved. He grabbed me, but my waist refused to keep still. I was horrified, he was so mad! Till today, I only recall realising I was near the class door,  my knickers had become a skirt, held in place by the elastic waistband. He had to help me to the P.E. room to change my maroon shorts, !

My Mum once locked us out. As my Dad had travelled, she had to do something drastic. Well, the idea was for me to crawl into the house through one of the metal-protectors. I wasn't in the mood at first because my elder brother wanted to do it. My Mum chose me. Mid-way, obeying all their instructions, I got stuck! I no even shake until my Mum started screaming. I was suspended between heaven and hell until a neighbour sawed me free.

I once had a friend I trusted. When my entire J.S.3 class was to be flogged for not bringing fungus to class (as was the assignment the previous week), my friend stood and told the teacher that the mouldy garri he brought had been stolen. I believed him, even though I never saw it. I wanted to stand and tell the teacher that I knew he was a truthful boy and all, but I lost courage. Upon investigation, he was vindicated and I was flogged with the rest. I still wish I stood up that day, it may have been my salvation.

I have never written a letter to a girl, believing that the girl should write me. Really. Had a letter written to me in JS and situations I didn't understand as an undergrad. I kind of grew up slowly, so I'm still learning in some areas.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2010
honeric01:

tpia, please respect yourself and stop spamming different threads, stop posting off-topic comments on thread and take your hate comments elsewhere.

if you have a problem with a particular user, please you can only a thread for the person and not use any thread you see as a platform to exhibit your anger.

thanks cool

oh no you didnt undecided

You're the one who needs to respect your own self and keep your behind out of matters that are none of your goshdarn business

Ignore this advice if you want to.

since your fingers are itching you to type, talk to your pet chimp about going bananas on the internet.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2010
tpia.:

oh no you didnt undecided

You're the one who needs to respect your own self and keep your behind out of matters that are none of your goshdarn business

Ignore this advice if you want to.

since your fingers are itching you to type, talk to your pet chimp about going bananas on the internet.

Your disease is worse than we all thought, it's a pity!!! sad sad sad sad
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by desthan(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2010
Didn't know how to pencil down my own childhood story until i saw this picture on someone's profile which best depict what i did to my step-mom grin grin

Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by aieromon(m): 7:43am On May 06, 2010
I grew up watchin' Wrestlemania.I think i was in primary 3 when i watched Hulk Hogan lose to the Ultimate Warrior.Gosh,i cried that night and fell sick.Even when i got better and resumed school,my teacher noticed that all was not well.He just didnt understand that Hulk Hogan was my god back then.
Everything returned to normal when my dad brought back a VHS tape that showed Hulk Hogan winning back his title.
Thank God i stopped believing wrestling was real on time tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 10:17am On May 06, 2010
aieromon:

I grew up watchin' Wrestlemania.I think i was in primary 3 when i watched Hulk Hogan lose to the Ultimate Warrior.Gosh,i cried that night and fell sick.Even when i got better and resumed school,my teacher noticed that all was not well.He just didnt understand that Hulk Hogan was my god back then.
Everything returned to normal when my dad brought back a VHS tape that showed Hulk Hogan winning back his title.
Thank God i stopped believed wrestling was real on time tongue
LMAO, thank God am not alone oh. I was Elizabeth, cant even remeber whose wife she was then, she kept changing the men, but men she was full of drama
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2010
aisha2:

LMAO, thank God am not alone oh. I was Elizabeth, cant even remeber whose wife she was then, she kept changing the men, but men she was full of drama

i think she's Shawn Micheal's wife or girlfriend.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by aieromon(m): 12:32pm On May 06, 2010
Elizabeth was hangin' out with Macho Man Randy Savage.I still remember the day Randy Savage dumped Shirley for her.Macho lost a match and Shirley was slappin' him while he was on the floor.Lizzy comes out of nowhere and drags Shirley by her hair out of the ring.
I also remember the ringside wedding.
They don't make it fun anymore with this their WWE.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by honeric01(m): 12:48pm On May 06, 2010
oh macho man? eh,,, ok.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 06, 2010
aieromon:

Elizabeth was hangin' out with Macho Man Randy Savage.I still remember the day Randy Savage dumped Shirley for her.Macho lost a match and Shirley was slappin' him while he was on the floor.Lizzy comes out of nowhere and drags Shirley by her hair out of the ring.
I also remember the ringside wedding.
They don't make it fun anymore with this their WWE.
Yes yes i remember the fight with shirley, shirley was my cousin esther, hmmm
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by aieromon(m): 7:37pm On May 06, 2010
@aisha2
The only ladies i know that watch wrestling are my four sisters.Our dad made us watch it every 8pm til we were addicted.i always prayed for a double package by sky sports cos it meant no boring NTA NETWORK NEWS.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 06, 2010
aieromon:

@aisha2
The only ladies i know that watch wrestling are my four sisters.Our dad made us watch it every 8pm til we were addicted.i always prayed for a double package by sky sports cos it meant no boring NTA NETWORK NEWS.
Hmmm, me na Daddy's Girl plus i was addicted to my brother which means anywhere daddy and bro ente i enter too, anywhere they go, i dey there, anything they watch or chop see me there
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 06, 2010
aieromon:

@aisha2
Hmmm, me na Daddy's Girl plus i was addicted to my brother which means anywhere daddy and bro ente i enter too, anywhere they go, i dey there, anything they watch or chop see me there
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by asas(f): 1:27am On May 07, 2010
hahha who dint watch wrestling as a child !!!!!after d whole show my wld go into d room and start wrestling with my brothers d bed used used to be d ring ,

dem coke cola adverts my brother wld run to d kitchen to get cup so he cld get coke from d tv but wen it saw he wasnt getting any coke he decided to hit d tv with his cup luckily nufin happened to d tv,

anytime our takes us out my brother puts his head outta d car and he was always screaming obalende obalende obalende come in with ur change d boy was abt 3 or 4
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mamagee3(f): 1:30am On May 07, 2010
Took my mom's Car keys to school as a way of punishing her.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by asas(f): 1:38am On May 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Took my mom's Car keys to school as a way of punishing her.

lolololol u wicked oh
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mamagee3(f): 1:47am On May 07, 2010
^^It was just the mischievous Old days. grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Ndipe(m): 10:10pm On May 07, 2010
aieromon:

Thank God i stopped believing wrestling was real on time tongue

It was not until I arrived in the states that I realized that Wrestling was fake. I was disappointed by the revelation and kept trying to think it was otherwise, until I saw the interviews some of the wrestlers gave, admitting that the whole game was fake. When I told one of my friends, he disbelieved me, even when I pointed of the admission of the wrestlers. He insisted it was otherwise, wondering how one could stomach the pain of a body slam and all that. I dont even watch it anymore.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by maedan(f): 10:38pm On May 07, 2010
@ Ndipe, it's not all fake in American wrestling; the injuries, stunts and risks are sometimes very real. If you watch some of these reality shows that some of these wrestlers do, ie Hogan Knows Best (Hulk Hogan), you'll understand the skills involved. Of course a good wrestler must also be a good actor (LOL) but in each fight they could easily get killed, eg break their neck or some other fatal injury. I stopped being a wrestling fan a looooong time ago, but I respect the men/women behind the whole saga grin. But I definitely will not let any of my kids grow up watching wrestling. LOL.
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2011
Cant believe this thread died. LOL
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by candylips(m): 4:40pm On Jan 17, 2011
Ndipe:

It was not until I arrived in the states that I realized that Wrestling was fake. I was disappointed by the revelation and kept trying to think it was otherwise, until I saw the interviews some of the wrestlers gave, admitting that the whole game was fake. When I told one of my friends, he disbelieved me, even when I pointed of the admission of the wrestlers. He insisted it was otherwise, wondering how one could stomach the pain of a body slam and all that. I dont even watch it anymore.

WWE is fake. all matches are fixed. Its all acting. I lost interest in it a long time ago although i watch WWE raw live when they were in London last Nov.

If you are interested in fighting. Check out Ultimate Fighting Champoinship.

One of the best UFC fights i have watched was Randy Couture vs Tito Ortiz
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by makizee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 03, 2012
Laughing at all these Post in March 2012, where wuz i, i think it's too late to share my childhood escapades
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by maryini(f): 9:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
This is is truly one of the best threads on NL grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2012
Read this post at night,I have been laughing like a mad woman
Re: Crazy Things You Did As A Kid by mimi321(f): 12:50am On Jul 01, 2012
dayokanu: Mine were too many.

In Primary school, I used to be in the top 3-4 in my class but in one of our fornightly CA tests I was 12th(Because 6people placed 4th) Dem no born me make I show my dad the report card, So I forged my dads signature and signed it.

2 weeks later my position went back to normal 3rd but I still couldnt show my dad, One day like 5 weeks later my dad checked my bag and found my report card asked when we received it and I said YESTERDAY. He checked it an found that I forged his signature.

YEPARIPA. That was the end of the world, I saw rapture on that day.

My dad stripped me naked and wasted like 6 canes on me. I was fortunate that after like 1 hour of beating one of our relatives came visiting and my beating was Postponed "To be continued"

I still remember the day till today November 5 1987

eya must have been so bad that you can even remember the date lol sorry about that dear. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Name You Used To Store Your Mother's Phone Number? / Top 10 Lies Men Tell Women / Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying Unmarried (FOR GUYS ONLY)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.