Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Are You All Really Different ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You All Really Different ? (324 Views)

Romance Nl-ers U All Really Need To Stop Using This Phrase!!!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You All Really Different ? by Greenbullet(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Whenever a topic pops up concerning ladies, Nairaland girls will appear like voltron to that thread, and start trying to say the positive and whatnot , from my experience in Womanizing, I have come to know that all girls have a price, no matter the social stratification , Ladies keep clamouring "all of us are not the same " then why are the majority of you always on my bleeping bed , I have banged many girls who claim to have serious boyfriend's and fiancé's , most of the girls are from different backgrounds, successful in their field, but are never satisfied sexually, once a guy shows little interest in them , they become all soft and let their guard down, its pathetic. So sad, and for any guy out there who thinks he is the only one dating his babe, should know that his reasoning is obsolete,
BE WISE .
Lalasticlala
Seun
Dominique
Tosyne2much
Smellymouth
Re: Are You All Really Different ? by Emhicee(m): 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Baba the baba...
Iba yin o..
I'm using the cloud to fry doughnut for you...

Re: Are You All Really Different ? by music4me(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
All Girls Are Nothing But A Serial Cheat...And If A Cheating Wife Does Not Kill Herself,There Is Tendency That She Will Kill The Horse-Band.
Re: Are You All Really Different ? by habsydiamond(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
When all this alhaji Agba v kolinton, pasuma v osupa counter records or threads go stop....all because sex...e easy to fvck with mouth ooo...but when the time for action come una go come dey look like person wey dem pack a bowl full of meat but no fit finish one.....e jebure awo olugbebe oga mi.....abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Romance / Happy Sunday Fam / What's The Meaning Behind Asking A Woman/man If They Have A Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.