Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse (3664 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by topsquino(m): 1:32pm On Apr 06, 2010
I wil like to know how to browse by connecting my phone to my pc through bluetooth
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by scantee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ topic
what is the name of your phone? and what type of computer do you want to connect your phone to, laptop or desktop, if laptop dose it have in-built bluetooth?
answer those questions so that i will know where to start.
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Gentlesoul1(m): 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2010
@scantee, i was about posting this kinda thing to the thread. My phone is nokia 2600c and my laptop has in build bluetooth. I'll be grateful if U can help me on how i can be browsing for free. Thanks for ur help in anticipation
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by scantee(m): 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2010
Gentle soul:

@scantee, i was about posting this kinda thing to the thread. My phone is nokia 2600c and my laptop has in build bluetooth. I'll be grateful if U can help me on how i can be browsing for free. Thanks for your help in anticipation

well bro for free browsing, i am not into that if you need configuration setting for your phone i can help you out on that, or if your phone is already configured i will give tips of how to connect it with your laptop.
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by scantee(m): 4:02pm On Apr 06, 2010
who is editing my post? that makes it meaningless lol
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Rollingbiz: 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2010
all you need to do is to click on the bluetooth icon in your control panel to add you phone bluetooth modem into your pc after the installation of the bluetooth click on the phone&modem on your control panel then click on the your phone bluetooth modem click on property to configure your modem with the network setting you want to use to browse if you dont know how configure network just send mail to me i will help you out for free.
systemlinksservices@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by sizzlers(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2010
So good
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Gentlesoul1(m): 10:37am On Apr 08, 2010
@Rolingbiz thanks bro i will definately send u a mail asap am done with my works now. Thanks in anticipation
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Gentlesoul1(m): 9:32am On Apr 09, 2010
@scantee thanks for getting back to me. Yes my phone is configured for browsing. I do use Opera mini to browse on it. I'll be grateful if u can assist me. God bless
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Gentlesoul1(m): 9:37am On Apr 09, 2010
@scantee thanks for getting back. Yes my phone is already configured i.e i do use it to browse free using operamini. God bless
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Gentlesoul1(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2010
@roling thanks, i've sent u a mail.
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by scantee(m): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2010
Rollingbiz:

all you need to do is to click on the bluetooth icon in your control panel to add you phone bluetooth modem into your pc after the installation of the bluetooth click on the phone&modem on your control panel then click on the your phone bluetooth modem click on property to configure your modem with the network setting you want to use to browse if you dont know how configure network just send mail to me i will help you out for free.
systemlinksservices@yahoo.com

@ poster
try this, if it did not work, send me a mail to my mail box (scanteebest@yahoo.co.uk) i will now send you another procedures
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
How will i browse with mine, please it is urgent, i use a Macbook Air Laptop and a N900 Nokia Phone, but i am not in Nigeria, Please waiting
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by chipet(m): 12:55am On Apr 10, 2010
Connect your phone, on ur pc suite, select settings>>mannager connections>>tick bluetooth box(1st box) then select bluetooth and click on configure and it`ll search for available phone. Select the phone and click on next, it`ll bring out a code (123) click next again and ur phone`ll ask for code. Enter the the code(123) and press ok, your phone`s modern and every other software`ll install. Close the window then click "connect to the internet" You see your new bluetooth modern. Note: This is for Nokia phones
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by jmoore(m): 10:49am On Apr 10, 2010
Good try
Re: How To Use My Pc Bluetooth To Browse by etutor: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2010
yeah. good!

(1) (Reply)

Hanging Application Iexplorer.exe Ver 6.0 / Please Help! Connecting Audio From Laptop To Home Theatre / Bitdefender Total Security 2016 Full Activation + Offline Installer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.