Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) (93399 Views)

10 People Who Want To Be Next President of South Africa (PICS) / Naked Protest Shocks South Africa (PICS) / SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 9:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

I did not say Christians don't have terrorists so don't vex me this morning if reading is your problem then learn how to read. Most of what you said I can't believe it unless you give me proof, truth remains mostly Muslims are terrorists because they kill in the name of religion they even quote the Quran which I've read some and realised that it did look like it was giving them the go ahead for example jihad don't tell me that it ain't in the Quran face facts bro this is why countries don't like Muslims even atheists hate muslims and tend to understand Christians more.

It seems you people don't read. You only believe in what the prosperity preaching pastors tell you.

Of course you'd doubt the facts laid bare before you simply because the so called religion of love love is being pointed at for its atrocities.

Before you talk of jihad(in the concept you Christians see it) , read Luke 19:27.

The bible has more violent words like "killing, maiming, destruction, uprising, revolution,etc, than the Qur'an. I advise you to make more research to confirm this. Even though you people don't know your bible, go and research.

You people really believe Islam preach violence because of action of the few among its adherents. I can assure you if that's what Islam really want Muslims to do, they(majority) will do it and deny everyone peace. Imagine what it means if 1.5 billion people decides to go violent. Because few are doing that nonsense, it has no basis in Islam. Hope you get that.

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Caseless:

It seems you people don't read. You only believe in what the prosperity preaching pastors tell you.

Of course you'd doubt the facts laid bare before you simply because the so called religion of love love is being pointed at for its atrocities.

Before you talk of jihad(in the concept you Christians see it) , read Luke 19:27.

The bible has more violent words like "killing, maiming, destruction, uprising, revolution,etc, than the Qur'an. I advise you to make more research to confirm this. Even though you people don't know your bible, go and research.

You people really believe Islam preach violence because of action of the few among its adherents. I can assure you if that's what Islam really want Muslims to do, they(majority) will do it and deny everyone peace. Imagine what it means if 1.5 billion people decides to go violent. Because few are doing that nonsense, it has no basis in Islam. Hope you get that.
Horseshit, horseshit, horseshit the Bible has never directed Christians to kill so stop talking bullshit I am an atheist and I have read both Quran and Bible Christians believe in evangelism while Islam speaks against war against the unbelievers, so stop trying to talk rubbish. Even though king Saul killed people because of God there is no where where it was stated that Christians should kill unbelievers so stop saying trash, stop trying to justify rubbish what is open is open.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 11:49am On Feb 20, 2020
Juliearth:

The aforementioned movies made me sick. I still can't forget the scene with a room full of dead people.

I CRIED ALL DAY, I STARTED SEACHING FOR HISTORY ONLY TO DISCOVER IT WAS A REAL LIFE DRAMA.

HAVE U WATCHED BLOOD DIAMOND
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Iseoluwani: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2020
Faber:

The day I watched those movies I was horrified. At a point involuntary tears began to stick out from my eyes. That the day I discovered that man is really a wolf to his fellow man (homo lupius homini)

hw about blood diamond
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Juliearth(f): 12:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Iseoluwani:

I CRIED ALL DAY, I STARTED SEACHING FOR HISTORY ONLY TO DISCOVER IT WAS A REAL LIFE DRAMA.

HAVE U WATCHED BLOOD DIAMOND

Yes, I have!
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

Horseshit, horseshit, horseshit the Bible has never directed Christians to kill so stop talking bullshit I am an atheist and I have read both Quran and Bible Christians believe in evangelism while Islam speaks against war against the unbelievers, so stop trying to talk rubbish. Even though king Saul killed people because of God there is no where where it was stated that Christians should kill unbelievers so stop saying trash, stop trying to justify rubbish what is open is open.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Ausrichie:

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 2:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

Fake atheist who don't read. Your fellow atheists read, but you don't. Why did you run? Scared of hard facts?

Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 23, 2020
Caseless:

Fake atheist who don't read. Your fellow atheists read, but you don't. Why did you run? Scared of hard facts?

Mumu go and read the great commission given by Jesus, that is the message to Christians I no say you no go school self so if you read am you go still wail and tell me where he asked people to kill in the name of God. Sick slowpoke read that sentence and tell me where God said that they should kill the unbelievers abeg. No be anybody fault say Prophet Muhammad tell people make them kill others if they refuse to believe gringrin as for me all na fake Jesus wasn't the son of God anything he was just a man who claimed to be and some people fell for it. And by the way I am agnostic I know you don't know the meaning.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2020
Ausrichie:

Mumu go and read the great commission given by Jesus, that is the message to Christians I no say you no go school self so if you read am you go still wail and tell me where he asked people to kill in the name of God. Sick slowpoke read that sentence and tell me where God said that they should kill the unbelievers abeg. No be anybody fault say Prophet Muhammad tell people make them kill others if they refuse to believe gringrin as for me all na fake Jesus wasn't the son of God anything he was just a man who claimed to be and some people fell for it. And by the way I am agnostic I know you don't know the meaning.

You're a drunken fvcktard raised by a dog to post that gibberish up there.

You said nowhere in the bible was anyone ordered to kill, I gave you evidence, and your sawdust-filled skull couldn't take anything in and here you are with a lame defense.

Fake atheist, you can't even convince a dog into atheism. You are the most shallow atheist I have interacted with on the internet. What an arsehole of an atheist.

If Muhammad ordered people to kill, Jesus ordered people to kill, that's what this conversation is proving.

Domkop, learn to be civil and stop being a dunderhead. You ran out of what to say and you went trigger-happy with insult.

I stopped insulting people on this forum a long time ago, I need to hit you hard now, you illiterate.

Agnostic my foot! You claimed atheism earlier...

You're a headless cow!
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 23, 2020
Caseless:

You're a drunken fvcktard raised by a dog to post that gibberish up there.

You said nowhere in the bible was anyone ordered to kill, I gave you evidence, and your sawdust-filled skull couldn't take anything in and here you are with a lame defense.

Fake atheist, you can't even convince a dog into atheism. You are the most shallow atheist I have interacted with on the internet. What an arsehole of an atheist.

If Muhammad ordered people to kill, Jesus ordered people to kill, that's what this conversation is proving.

Domkop, learn to be civil and stop being a dunderhead. You ran out of what to say and you went trigger-happy with insult.

I stopped insulting people on this forum a long time ago, I need to hit you hard now, you illiterate.

Agnostic my foot! You claimed atheism earlier...

You're a headless cow!
Look at this child wailing gringrin let me repeat my instruction SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE GOD OR JESUS SAID KILL THE UNBELIEVERS IF THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD simple if English dey hard you. Since your mind is so shallow and filled with sewage. I can't believe somebody's mother can give birth to a thing like you abegii. I never claimed atheism I said I am an atheist or agnostic I don't know which to call myself. People in NL self ehn. Na only hate, cowardice and mumu wey fill most of their minds.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 10:07am On Feb 23, 2020
Ausrichie:

Look at this child wailing gringrin let me repeat my instruction SHOW ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE GOD OR JESUS SAID KILL THE UNBELIEVERS IF THEY DONT BELIEVE IN GOD simple if English dey hard you. Since your mind is so shallow and filled with sewage. I can't believe somebody's mother can give birth to a thing like you abegii. I never claimed atheism I said I am an atheist or agnostic I don't know which to call myself. People in NL self ehn. Na only hate, cowardice and mumu wey fill most of their minds.

You're a dirty duck not to have read what I posted earlier. Stupid kid that can't read.

Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 10:09am On Feb 23, 2020
Ausrichie:

Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
Caseless:

Deuteronomy 13:

Ehen now ahan. This is what I asked you for.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Caseless: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2020
Ausrichie:

Ehen now ahan. This is what I asked you for.
I gave you those verses earlier. You didn't read them and that's why there's a heat.
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 5:18pm On May 22
Caseless:

The hypocrisy lies in who is a terrorist and what defines a terrorist and the people that have the sole right to defines who's a terrorist - terrorism is not defined by terror, but by the individual carrying it out or his religious inclination.

In America, if a gunman kills, he's a gunman. If the gunman is a Muslim, it's a terrorist. This biased definition is why terrorism is here to stay.

Atheists have killed the theists to push godlessness.

Chinese are persecuting and killing the uigur Muslims in the name of Buddhism or their own gods. No one tag them terrorists.

Buddhists across Asia have a state sponsored program of killing and maiming Muslims - they bomb them in some cases. No one tag them terrorists or accuse them of terrorism.

Hindus have done that too in India and some other places.

Christians orchestrated the great crusade in the name of God and Christianity, they're not terrorists . In fact, they're are being absolved of any blame like you dumbly did in your post.

American government has in the past invaded Muslim nation with the sole aim of destroying their faith and stealing their resources. You know what? They're not a terrorist nation. In fact, they define who's a terrorist and some fools stick to that definition.

You know why the aforementioned are not called terrorists? Because the people they kill are Muslims and it's fine to kill Muslims and you'll be given a medal for that.

Catholic of old killed. You know what? Don't blame Christianity for it cos they're on their own.

Mussolini killed and he was a Christian and his religion should not be blamed for his actions.

Hitler , as a Christian, killed millions, but his religion shouldn't be blamed.

The moment a Muslim kills, he's a terrorist and his religion is responsible.

Koni who fought for the Lord and even headed the dreaded Lord resistance army to kill for Christianity to reign supreme in Uganda is being denied his rightful title under our very eyes even as he's on the list in this particular thread.

Warped dotards under religious indoctrination everywhere.

If you listen to them, you'd think Christianity is free of blemishes and filled with perfect adherents.

I laughed hysterically Hitler a Christian?Joseph kony fighting for the lord Jesus Christ d prince of peace? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 5:31pm On May 22
Caseless:
Have you not killed more than these few terrorists? Great crusade? Warlords in Africa who are mostly Christians, drug lords in America, the rebels in the UK , the Catholic of old, Mussolini, Hitler, the senior and junior Bush, Tony Blair - in fact, America as a nation, those who invaded Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya,etc, are all Christians. Don't forget, Christians led the world to witness the worst genocide in the history of the world in Rwanda.
So to you anyone who is not a muslim is a Christian.....what is d meaning of a christian(means followers of Christ) are those people you mentioned an actual followers of Christ?
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by bizzibodi(m): 5:35pm On May 22
Caseless:

All lizards lies prostate our do we knows which have bellyache or not?
Re: 5 Most Brutal And Ruthless Warlords In Africa (Pics) by Ndipe(m): 11:49pm On May 22
Jean Bedel Bokassa of Central African Republic. He had school pupils and students killed for their refusal to buy school uniforms that was owned by one of his wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Sky Turns Green In South Dakota, USA ( Pics, Video) / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.