Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Share Your 2017 Testimonies With Us. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your 2017 Testimonies With Us. (298 Views)

Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. / Share Your Testimonies With Itestify / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your 2017 Testimonies With Us. by chiibekee(f): 3:50am On Dec 29, 2017
The year is coming to an end. while some people complain the year was rough, others say this year is their best year so far. I believe we must have a reason to glorify God.

MY TESTIMONY.
God blessed me with a job this year. God blessed us with another building and added another baby to the house. I always see reasons to thank God everyday.

share yours and encourage the faith of others. God still work wonders.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Think And Talk To Victory In 2018 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional / Freeze Is Actually Saying The Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.