Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. (389 Views)

No Sx Position Can Take Christian Couple To Hell. Adeoye Replys Oladejo / When Lot's Wife Turned Back And Became Pillar Of Salt, Who Turned To Confirm? / Share Your 2017 Testimonies With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by Workch: 11:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Christians always talk about their personal testimonies with their imaginary god and assume that people should take that as evidence for the existence of their god.

It’s like the analogy of a door-to-door salesman, trying to sell an appliance, with only a bright cheery pamphlet with lofty promises and some testimonials from happy customers, but refuses to give a demonstration or indeed even show the appliance. Would you buy that appliance from that salesman?

Well, if you would not, that’s our situation when Christians push their god onto us during evangelism and by testimonies from the Bible and their personal lives.

Hope you get it?
Re: Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by KingEverest: 11:59pm On Nov 26, 2021
No I don't get it explain further
Re: Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Your appliance analogy is silly grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by Workch: 5:27am On Nov 27, 2021
PastorM:
Your appliance analogy is silly grin
how?
Re: Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2021
Workch:
how?
You have tried but most christain are deluded fellows who will never listen to any proof/talk that opposes their arguments.
What I am happy about is that as science answers more question, religion will continue to fade away. We may even know why the universe was created or why life started. It may seem like jumping the gun but we started last century not knowing how to fly and we ended it with landing on the moon. So this century can be as crazy if not crazier than the last. Anything is theoretically possible.
Re: Why I Take Christian Testimonies With a Pinch Of Salt. by MJBOLT: 7:47am On Nov 27, 2021
most of their testimonies are lies they tell themselves just to feel good.

(1) (Reply)

Why Kill Women, Infants And Animals For Revenge? / Why Do Muslims Dye Their Beard / True About Many Female Preachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.