Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet (471 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Kenya Pastor Propose Marriage To Widow During Burial Of Her Husband / “Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by Adiscamanja: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2017
Home GOSSIP
GOSSIP
“Jesus Was Never Poor” – Kenyan Bishop Allan Kiuna Defends Lavish Lifestyle; Hopes To Get Private Jet Soon Cause It’s Tedious To Fly Commercial.
By bigkhali - December 28, 2017

Kenyan pastor Bishop, Allan Kiuna of the Jubilee Christian Church in Nairobi, has defended his lavish lifestyle following criticisms on social media.

Bishop Kiuna’s church has 15 Kenyan branches and five international churches.

According to The Star, the Bishop has been posting series of photos of his family’s Christmas vacation in Australia. He travels with his wife, the Rev Kathy Kiuna, their three children, Vanessa, Stephanie and Jeremy, two grandchildren and their Australian and South African sons-in-law.

The family lives in posh Runda, their stable of cars include a Range Rover and Mercedes-Benz. They wear designer clothes, watches and accessories. They always fly first class.

Following the backlash on social media over his flamboyant lifestyle, The Star contacted the man of God about his lifestyle, church collections and how he handles criticism. He graciously replied in an email interview, from Australia.

Click to see the complete interview and the pictures of the private jets he plans to buy

http://ameboloaded.com/jesus-was-never-poor-kenyan-bishop-allan-kiuna-defends-lavish-lifestyle-hopes-to-get-private-jet-soon-cause-its-tedious-to-fly-commercial/

Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by Damibiz(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Ftc....this new year go sweet oh....See them......no be only private jet...common tire Jesus no get,abi u don forget say na wood work Bro J de do ?...see pastor or wati be dat ur name self,hold yar self oh
Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by Flexherbal(m): 6:43am On Dec 29, 2017
He should not allow Daddy freeze to hear this!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by Nutase: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Congratulations to him.
Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by SuperSuave(m): 6:45am On Dec 29, 2017
Why are you stingy op? "click here, click there" angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by matrix199(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2017
They "Must" buy him a private jet?
Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by festwiz(m): 6:59am On Dec 29, 2017
But Jesus didn't even own a donkey. What's with these Pastors of today? Using the bible to extort people.
Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by godfatherx: 8:28am On Dec 29, 2017
In 2018, I will put in my best not to criticize these pastorpreneurs again.
Let the mumus continue to follow them, I have liberated myself several years ago.

My relationship is with God through the Lord Jesus alone. I don't need a pastor to commune with HIM.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by rejosom(m): 8:40am On Dec 29, 2017
He is right.
Re: Kenya Pastor Says Jesus Is Not Poor, So His Church Must Buy Him Private Jet by Daeylar(f): 8:56am On Dec 29, 2017
LMAO grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What The Satanists Hate To Hear / Why Dont They Speak Up / I Was Working For The Devil For The Past 25 Years" Born Again Nigerian Lady says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.