Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

"President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says (21955 Views)

Kabiru Gaya: 'South-South, South-East Are Not Politically Relevant' / Senator Kabiru Ibrahim Gaya Begins Reelection Campaign With Armed Youths In Kano / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by GGirll: 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin grin buhari is the best punishment the foolish citizens of this country deserve.....Sai baba!! Sao baba!!! U guys should never insult anyone cos you all voted him in except the 5%ers who he promised hell n brimestones....I laugh in Swahili baba ride on till 2099 after all d 5%ers are used to d marginalization n have evolved a way of survival....I love you president buhari my man!

5 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
undecided

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by pat077: 2:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Anyone that does not perform well in his first term, deserves no second term in office

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Tartie(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
chojoike30020:
To win is the decision of the mind and ability to choose the right option call or whatsapp in the ticket if you want to today or saturday game
guy all dat u doin na wash. Over here we don't need to whatsaap u guys,I dey forecast real game myself,persepolis of iran jst won I dey collect 263k tonite,no b all dis scammers wey una b so.
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by chiefojiji(m): 2:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
We you key quit!!!! In patience Jonathan's voice
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by chiefojiji(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tartie:
guy all dat u doin na wash. Over here we don't need to whatsaap u guys,I dey forecast real game myself,persepolis of iran jst won I dey collect 263k tonite,no b all dis scammers wey una b so.
Congrats.. Send the 3k wey dey on top the 263k give me...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
God will punish you,your family,ur properties and everything you own. If someone doesn’t do well in 1st term issit 2nd term he’ll do better? Even in school sef 1st term is the easiest.

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Tartie(m): 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
chiefojiji:
Congrats.. Send the 3k wey dey on top the 263k give me...

Thanks
thnk u,make I leave office 1st..
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Akinz0126(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
just like the words of patience Jonathan "If pikin fail exam he suppose repeat now"

This government sef it's obvious buhari is not the real big boss we thought he is.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by zakim(m): 2:28pm On Dec 29, 2017
hmmm
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by chiefojiji(m): 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tartie:
thnk u,make I leave office 1st..
Okay! I go dey expect a mention from you. Thanks
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Topestbilly:
Thunder fire you Diaa!

Sometimes, I wonder where this thunder lies. Sky or Mouth? grin

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Akinz0126(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
imhotep:

Definitely, in his fourth term, he will improve drastically grin grin

We obviously need to work the talk in Nigeria it's high time we start gathering the stones ahead of 2018/19 campaign for those fools you hardly see during their tenure until election period bloody scumbags.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by benzion72(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Few mallam that still believe in the use of his sense.
The way I read this is that PMB has failed Nigerian this first term. So don't be annoyed give him the second chance

Will you give him press like for second term for PMB or share for no more room for failure
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Buhari is going to be reelected whether you wailing pigs like it or not. Your 5% opinion on the matter is of no consequence
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by sylve11: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
KwoiZabo:
Senator Gaya Your Fada
you took this outta me.
Him father left yansh! cool

3 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Odeshinwane: 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
to much cow Brest (Nunu) is bad for the brain senator gaya God punish the cow wey dem use him Brest to feed u
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Bollinger(m): 2:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
My question is who are you guys going to replace him with?
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by hmabdool(m): 2:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
No shaking at all.. only unscrupulous elements and ipob yoot ain't happy with PMB...its PMB or nothing PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
By that time, Nigeria will go back to recolonozation.
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by vatiqan(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
I dey laugh o.

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by misgab: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
God punish that dirty mouth he used to make that statement . somebody should tell him to go n make that statement amongst civil servants not the directorate cadres though and downtrodden of the society if he will not be stoned to death.
That ojoro formula which the core north have been using where 1 + 1 people =11 people will end soon. real soon. the handwritings are already on the wall it just takes the wise and the discerning among them to read, understand and interpret it. After-all Mr 5% has said he will only attend to the likes of kano and her people

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by ehbellsho(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
U better be careful
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Jhayeahsam01(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
even if na to take soole plane to abroad I must comot this 2018 Eben if buratai snatch government from buhari

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by vatiqan(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
no comment.

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by thunderbabs: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Smx, you just want to bore a hole through the cheeks of these politicians. 2nd wetin?

Mk the masses kuku commit suicide... Una wan kill Nigerians finish ni
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Senator Gaya or Gayi or Ga-mad you father!!! Waka shege thunder fire you. Amadioha plus ogun plus thunder fire your father.
Gaya u dey mad or mad dey mad you?
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by exlinklodge: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
may th.under fire your mouth

yes, quote me, I said it.

1 Like

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Sunkyboie(m): 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
That man should be investigated! He have never known how nigeria is Feel the mistake of make Buhari our president.
Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by misgab: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
we all knows APC and her followers are liars. am EXTREMELY DISSAPOINTED IN BUHARI WHO I THOUGHT AT HIS AGE WHAT HE SHOULD BE EXPECTING IS DEATH AND SO SHOULD HAVE LIVED HIS LIFE , RULED AND ACTED AS IF HE WILL NOT BE, TOMORROW BUT TO MY SURPRISE D PERKS OF OFFICE AND HIS NEPOTIC, RELIGIOUS , TRIBALISTIC AND GREED ASPECT OF HIS
GOT THE BETTER OF HIM

2 Likes

Re: "President Buhari Will Do Better During His Second Term" – Senator Gaya Says by Rondigee: 2:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Go and sit down,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Lagos Civil Service, Goodbye ‘hard-work’ / There Is No Sit At Home In Enugu / Peter Obi Hails Tinubu For Adopting Oronsanye Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.