Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2207 Views)

Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Slaveman343: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2017
What's wrong with us. This is an issue that is often brushed aside yet the effect is nothing short of embarrassing. Come on y'all we can do better than this. Black Africans are very good at pretending or denying racism and "shadism" but it's so real and we can see the results.

Since when did we as black Africans started to feel inferior to whites. Since colonisation, slavery? but those days are over but still not over in our minds. When we were segregated we did love ourselves and had our backs (ie our fathers) but how did we get it all wrong now that we are integrated into the world system? We became mentally lazy and allowed our former oppressors do the thinking for us. They produced while we sat back and consumed. We ate our dignity and our shame.

While the goals of other men are centered around building greater technologies and the advancement of their people, we got ours backwards. Do you know why Asian and white nations decided to do better? it's because they loved themselves first. They didn't build their nations and then loved themselves later. They had love for themselves and then went ahead to prove it.

We are so quick to lash one another especially black African women because we view them as the weakest courtesy of racism and sexism that is hardly talked about. But are they really the weakest? Honestly speaking they are not. The weakest group out there are black men all over the world. And when I say weak I mean mentally weak. There are of course a sizeable number of reasonable black men who are most of the time Africans. Their voices are often swallowed by the loud aggressive misogynistic new age black men. My moniker is for these deadbeats. Its important that the rest of us black men begin to speak up against these touts that have infiltrated our race because if we don't everyone would think we are nothing but selfhating white women worshippers because the only voices they hear are those of the good for nothing black men.

Black men suffer from inferiority complex as much as black women if not more but it is hardly talked about! because we are afraid of being brought to the spotlight and shamed. We'd rather shame and question our women collectively than face ours which is most times the cause of black women's inferiority complex. It's a case of facing the effects and sub-causes and not the major causes. White men are gone but we still perpetuate racism in our countries. We still buy into white/light is high status and black low status.

Every little attention we get from white women we cherish it like we got it from God. We sweep all their shortcomings under the carpet and lie to ourselves that white is better. White has to be better because we have internalized white supremacy to the point were some are even scared to admit it and say it's their preference.They don't care if they end up with a low class woman as long as she is white they are good. Care man, because it's not normal to throw a diamond and pick a rock.

Most successful black men are marrying white or white looking black women. Why? because these black men are the new white men. They are simply continuing from were their former oppressors stopped. Even African men that should know better are following this path of self destruction. It's a shame. Our people talk sey you no know man until him don gather enough dough. Na then you go know who him like pass.

To this black men I say, you are a self hater. Not because you see white women or white looking black women as a requirement for your status you are a self hater because you don't care about beautiful and homely women who would build you up, you want to integrate yourselves into white system. I wish you could so you would be burdens reduced for us but you couldn't because white women don't come with power. Women don't come with power. Men do. And as long as these black men continue to thirst after white women and white people's approval they would continue to be the laughing stock of the whole world.

Face your inferiority complex today. Admit that you have a fetish or complex. Share with someone else if you must. Healing does not come by accident. It takes a conscious wise man or woman to get out of mental slavery. Stop the blame games and face your new oppressor which is your whitewashed mind.

Money can't get you out of this
Fame can't get you out
Intelligence can't get you out
Grammar can't get you out
Blaming others can't get you out
If anything all the above would expose the self hatred in you.

We have to love ourselves wholly. We have to love black women. We have to love black children. We are not better off mixed we are better off being beautiful blacks.

I used to see like a slave too. But those days are over. I see beauty in my race now. It was blurred before and was getting worse but I had to wake up and take out that white veil.

Cc azahmed seunmsg martineverest northvietnam

3 Likes

Re: by ubunja(m): 11:01am On Dec 29, 2017
try to uplift men without talking about women. thats the real formular for success.
Re: by Slaveman343: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:
try to uplift men without talking about women. thats the real formular for success.
Im talking of the collective success of our people not selfish interests.
Re: by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
Im talking of the collective success of our people not selfish interests.
yet you said "Black nigerian MEN"
did u forget?
Re: by Slaveman343: 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

yet you said "Black nigerian MEN"
did u forget?
Yes black Nigerian men are the focus because it is men that give a race power. And I don't see your point.
Re: by Slaveman343: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2017
Cc Neoteny Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: by Nutase: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2017
grin
Re: by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2017
Oga what's ur point??!!

Also I don't really think you understand Inferiority complex...We are not slave to white but Money...once we have money who cares abt Skin colour
Re: by LordKO(m): 11:24am On Dec 29, 2017
The root cause of the perceived - in most cases observed - inferiority complex among majority of the "black man" over the "white man" solely has to do whack principles. Small-mindedness is more prevalent among the black community than the white community.

Show me a small-minded man and I will point to you a man who's longing to conquer the world without first conquering self, and loving self while hating the world. But the case is different with a liberal mind; a liberal mind's longing is to conquer self not the world, while loving the world yet without hating self.

Nothing ruins a man/family/country/race more than selfishness and greediness, because it takes the most potent evil act of disingenuousness to perpetrates them.

Manipulators lose credibility, diplomats gain it.

4 Likes

Re: by ubunja(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
Yes black Nigerian men are the focus because it is men that give a race power. And I don't see your point.
dont contradict yourself.if you wana focus on black men then focus on black men.you cant focus on "our collective people" while you only want to heal a part of the population.

the reason you need to help men without talking about women is so that men value themselves for who they are.not what they are or can be to women. make them proud to be men first without having them seek and rely on female validation. thats why Boy Scouts are great.they teach boys to be men without the presence of or talking in terms of, girls. if men are taught to love themselves first,then they will also love others.but teach them self-love independent of women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Slaveman343: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:

dont contradict yourself.if you wana focus on black men then focus on black men.you cant focus on "our collective people" while you only want to heal a part of the population.
"collective interest" please. Black women are the extension of Black men that's why. When you have malaria you don't focus on the head ache it is giving you. You combat the illness from the root and slowly everything gets better.

the reason you need to help men without talking about women is so that men value themselves for who they are.not what they are or can be to women. make them proud to be men first without having them seek and rely on female validation. thats why Boy Scouts are great.they teach boys to be men without the presence of or talking in terms of, girls. if men are taught to love themselves first,then they will also love others.but teach them self-love independent of women.
My interest is seeing our race get better. African men don't need women to feel better many have a very high opinion of themselves already. They view themselves as too good for African women and inferior to white people. The original post is for them.
Re: by Slaveman343: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2017
kallmemrB:
Oga what's ur point??!!

Also I don't really think you understand Inferiority complex...We are not slave to white but Money...once we have money who cares abt Skin colour
My guy there is a class system in this world that has white on top and black at the bottom. Even in African countries white people have more privilege whether they are rich or not.
Re: by Slaveman343: 12:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
LordKO:
The root cause of the perceived - in most cases observed - inferiority complex among majority of the "black man" over the "white man" solely has to do whack principles. Small-mindedness is more prevalent among the black community than the white community.

Show me a small-minded man and I will point to you a man who's longing is to conquer the world without first conquering self, and loving self while hating the world. But the case is different with a liberal mind; a liberal mind's longing is to conquer self not the world, while loving the world yet without hating self.

Nothing ruins a man/family/country/race more than selfishness and greediness, because it takes the most potent evil act of disingenuousness to perpetrates them.

Manipulators lose credibility diplomats gain it.

Good point you have there. Can you throw more light on the bolded? And I'd appreciate if you express your points in simpler English for many of us that are not grammarians. Lol
Re: by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
You mean you woke up this morning to type this cheesy.
You have time on your hand.

1 Like

Re: by ubunja(m): 12:03pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
"collective interest" please. Black women are the extension of Black men that's why. When you have malaria you don't focus on the head ache it is giving you. You combat the illness from the root and slowly everything gets better.

My interest is seeing our race get better. African men don't need women to feel better many have a very high opinion of themselves already. They view themselves as too good for African women and inferior to white people. The original post is for them.
if men have an already very high opinion of themselves and think they are too good HOW DOES THAT TRANSLATE TO INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
ok. lets let it go.
i may be wrong bro. i also want to see black men succeed.i appreciate your counter-points. and im still open to more clarifications.

1 Like

Re: by Slaveman343: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Purebeerry:
You mean you woke up this morning to type this cheesy.

You have time on your hand.
Yes dude. I have time on my hand and that's a privilege.
Re: by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:

Take it easy on guys nae
Re: by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
What's wrong with us. This is an issue that is often brushed aside yet the effect is nothing short of embarrassing. Come on y'all we can do better than this. Black Africans are very good at pretending or denying racism and "shadism" but it's so real and we can see the results.

Cc azahmed seunmsg martineverest northvietnam

I don't and have never felt intimidatedor inferior to a white, irrespective of their country of origin. Please don't post such in public next time. Youre trying way too hard, it's way too annoying
Re: by Slaveman343: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

I don't and have never felt intimidatedor inferior to a white, irrespective of their country of origin. Please don't post such in public next time. Youre trying way too hard, it's way too annoying
Are you alright at all? And are you going to tell me what to post and what not to post?

You have never felt inferior to whites (you may be lying) but too many blacks feel inferior insecure inadequate. We just can't ignore them because of you.
Re: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
Are you alright at all? And are you going to tell me what to post and what not to post?

You have never felt inferior to whites (you may be lying) but too many blacks feel inferior insecure inadequate. We just can't ignore them because of you.

Similarly, it's your personal problem. Shows how well you are. Do the needful and swerve jooor. Your perceived reality doesn't make your illusions and grandiose delusions a reality abeg, no shift !
Re: by Slaveman343: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Similarly, it's your personal problem. Shows how well you are. Do the needful and swerve jooor. Your perceived reality doesn't make your illusions and grandiose delusions a reality abeg, no shift !
Which perceived reality? My friend if you like most people are going to pretend that these things are not real then you should really stop posting and get your emotions in check. My threads are not for people who live in a maze or just wish their problems go away without lifting a finger.
Re: by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:
Which perceived reality? My friend if you like most people are going to pretend that these things are not real then you should really stop posting and get your emotions in check. My threads are not for people who live in a maze or just wish their problems go away without lifting a finger.

Sowwie, i've transcended these levels. No worries, speak to your species
Re: by Distevo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
kallmemrB:
Oga what's ur point??!!

Actually.... cheesy

Re: by northvietnam(m): 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Slaveman343:

Since when did we as black Africans started to feel inferior to whites. Since colonisation, slavery? but those days are over but still not over in our minds. When we were segregated we did love ourselves and had our backs (ie our fathers) but how did we get it all wrong now that we are integrated into the world system? We became mentally lazy and allowed our former oppressors do the thinking for us. They produced while we sat back and consumed. We ate our dignity and our shame.

While the goals of other men are centered around building greater technologies and the advancement of their people, we got ours backwards. Do you know why Asian and white nations decided to do better? it's because they loved themselves first. They didn't build their nations and then loved themselves later. They had love for themselves and then went ahead to prove it.

We are so quick to lash one another especially black African women because we view them as the weakest courtesy of racism and sexism that is hardly talked about. But are they really the weakest? Honestly speaking they are not. The weakest group out there are black men all over the world. And when I say weak I mean mentally weak. There are of course a sizeable number of reasonable black men who are most of the time Africans. Their voices are often swallowed by the loud aggressive misogynistic new age black men. My moniker is for these deadbeats. Its important that the rest of us black men begin to speak up against these touts that have infiltrated our race...

Op I want to address blacks world wide.

If you turn the tables around and make white men blacks and black men white you will see how the black men (white men) will still run this world.

Before I start OP., do you know all blacks you see today world wide came from Africa, yes via slave trade...
So I will address every black man as an African.

Africans are the worst set of creatures including me.. our brains are so much covered with Indomie success and fame...

The whites never came to Africa with good intentions, they brought Christianity and slave trade same time, they never came to develop africa....

Tribalism and religion is black mans biggest problem.
Re: by walepackage(m): 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
@op,i love your write up.Thou,not in totality.True,the world is highly 'stratified' in a way that the white is place in the highest class of the continum.I think to addres this issue one need to trace the historical antecedent of how blacks developed this feelings of'inferiority complex'.
Re: by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Just like your moniker. You are a SLAVE angry
Re: by Slaveman343: 5:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
northvietnam:

Op I want to address blacks world wide.

If you turn the tables around and make white men blacks and black men white you will see how the black men (white men) will still run this world.
Yes with our current mental state. It would be an eyesore. I don't want to see it. No one deserves it.

Before I start OP., do you know all blacks you see today world wide came from Africa, yes via slave trade...
Yep I know. And black men like you and I contributed in trading our brothers and sisters to complete strangers they know nothing of.

So I will address every black man as an African.
Ok

Africans are the worst set of creatures including me.. our brains are so much covered with Indomie success and fame...
It's not that we were silly from the go we just got too relaxed and waited for white men to do everything. While we enjoy their inventions. One time I was watching a comedy show where basket mouth was telling some jokes and he said there was a need for something (forgotten) to be invented and white people should hurry up and invent it... that immediately made me wonder how he didn't see the joke was on us. He wasn't banking on blacks of course because we are just not up to per but he had no shame to say that kind of thing in public?

We are just okay as consumers. We need to have a lot of self-conscious black people for there to be any positive impact. diaspora blacks can give excuses for their short comings since they live in white controlled countries. But which excuse do black African men have? Are we not in charge of our media? our resources? our minds?

You are right.We cherish indomie success and fame over lasting success that will have everyone smiling. The rest of the world can relax now but not us until we get out of this mess. Sadly we are much more laid back while others keep working for their future like they have not worked enough.

The whites never came to Africa with good intentions, they brought Christianity and slave trade same time, they never came to develop africa....

Tribalism and religion is black mans biggest problem.
Its not really. Even if there were less bigots we would still be as lost. One of our problems is that we are not ready to task our brains. We have left that for white people. So many are waiting for white people to teach them to love themselves before they do. That's why things blacks never valued before become appreciated once white people show any interest in them.

White people in general love their white privilege and are not ready for a change because everyone fears change. Black Africans are very good at placing whites on the pedestal and hushing everyone up that challenges their inferior complex. Some of them have dropped their posts.

1 Like

Re: by coolestofall(m): 5:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
I never c d white dem born well 2 go racist on me. Hv u ever wondered y dey cnt easily racially abuse sm blacks, like Obama. Its because they hv impeccable comportment, not like most blacks dat act dumb most times.
Re: by Slaveman343: 6:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
walepackage:
@op,i love your write up.Thou,not in totality.True,the world is highly 'stratified' in a way that the white is place in the highest class of the continum.I think to addres this issue one need to trace the historical antecedent of how blacks developed this feelings of'inferiority complex'.
We grew up seeing white people as the standard for everything. Even our parents didn't help matters. From the dolls our mothers bought for our little sisters to the cartoons we watched, the language that was priotised. Everything screamed white was to be desired and blacks...nothing much. Just turn the other way. Don't aspire to be a good igbo man or efik or Yoruba , aspire to be an English man. Don't aspire to look like an igbo girl aspire to look like Becky.

We may not be able to end global white supremacy but we can end white privilege here in Africa if we want to but how many want to.
Re: by Macgreat(m): 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thank God I am not BLACK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Help Needed!!! Terminating Pregnancy / I Am In Search Of Single Latina Or American Girls For Relationship / Pre Wedding Pictures of my Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.