Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? (645 Views)

Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field? / Journalism In A Rapidly-changing World / NASRDA Salary For B Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by coolegbo(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2017
Good day to you all reading this. I just graduated from the university, studied banking and finance. During the time of study I discovered that I am getting interested in journalism and media works. I will appreciate if I can get help on the possibility of studying journalism in my Masters or write jamb again. Thanks.
Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by Skappy44(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
I think writing jamb will be a great help

1 Like

Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by adubam(m): 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolegbo:
Good day to you all reading this. I just graduated from the university, studied banking and finance. During the time of study I discovered that I am getting interested in journalism and media works. I will appreciate if I can get help on the possibility of studying journalism in my Masters or write jamb again. Thanks.

Yes you can. But you need a PGD first before proceeding to Masters. There are short courses organised by Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria for HND and Bsc for their school of journalism in Lagos. Good Luck
Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by coolegbo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions
Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by coolegbo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
adubam:

Yes you can. But you need a PGD first before proceeding to Masters. There are short courses organised by Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria for HND and Bsc for their school of journalism in Lagos. Good Luck

This will be helpful but I don't have O' level result that has the subjects such as lit-in-eng and CRK, History
Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by adubam(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2017
Check the Nigeria Institute of Journalism website for more information.
Re: Can A B.sc Holder In Banking And Finance Study Journalism In Masters? by LionDeLeo: 1:04am On Dec 31, 2017
Have you seen the cv of the present minister of education? I think his cv answers your question.

coolegbo:

(1) (Reply)

Want To Create A Self Employed Business Soon?? This Is For You / What Professional It Certification Is Necesarry For A Young Graduate Engineer? / Ecobank Management Trainee Job offer (lets me here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.