Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison (37019 Views)

Check Out Kemi Olunloyo's Hairdo In First Pictures Since Release From Prison / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car / Kemi Olunloyo: "One Of P-square Wives Would Leave Her Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by WENGERNOMICS(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!

Let your 2018 resolution be to try and verify information before you make a comment. This link is as far back as April 2017 and by no less a person than her bossom friend...........http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/04/actress-iyabo-ojo-keeping-kemi-olunloyo-prison-not-pastor-ibiyeomie-oap-daddy-freeze/................and some human beings were liking your quote!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by jeruzi(m): 2:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
dondemex:
Pastor preaching forgiveness that can't forgive is that one pastor.
Did she openly ask for forgiveness? I didn't see one sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by MightySparrow: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yusfunoble:
Hmm... so that pastor no gree forgive this woman.

The pastor son forgive na prison no want free am.

The woman is a nuisance.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by coluka: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Harrynight:

i will try it yes i will start and freeze will join to make it lauder shud kemi celebrate new yr in that prison... watch
1. It's 100% certain that kemi will be in jail until the new year because her next court appearance is scheduled for next year
2. I'm seriously gonna watch out for what you and freeze will do about it

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by olaolaking: 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

Shes is one of the few sane persons remaining in a country of largely insane homosapiens. She is brute and say things as they are without letting emotional sentiments cloud her judgement..

But insane primates would see her as insane because she doesn't reason along their insanity.

Prison well my madam. We the association of unbiased sapiens doff our cap for you.
Fela type
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Bsingle(m): 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] This naija sef, the poors are arrested while richs are invited even with vip.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by oodua1stson: 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
A pastor locked a woman up for months for a civil case and we still have idiots sitting in his church.

No wonder Africans are slaves to every other race

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by mickeymimi: 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
OMG > is she still there am not fan of Kemi .. I hope he can let go....As a pastor I think it might be difficult to preach forgiveness to his members .... or tell them the battle is not ours but the lords.... uhmm psalm 130... If you, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

MATTHEW 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

No Pastor can be like the Apostles of Jesus Christ who are filled with the holy spirit.........unless they areTRULY called

The offence his prisoner committed is defamation of Character ...am afraid he cannot die for the gospel.. ..

Jesus experienced worst .. He was beating ....stabbed and nailed to the cross and still prayed for his enemies
Stephen was stoned to death
Moses was angered by the people that he did not see promises land
John the Baptist was beheaded
James the son of Zebedee: He was put to death by Herod Agrippa Acts 12: 1-2.
The apostles were willing to suffer for their faith. This is certainly true of Paul, who recounts the suffering he endured, which included being whipped

A house church member died after being beaten in prison. Xu Yongze, a 58-year-old Christian, was tortured during interrogation throughout a three-year labor sentence. Christians in China share the Gospel despite the great cost.

but my own be say
MATTHEW 6:14-16
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Mark11>
And[b] when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him[/b], so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins
Colossians 3:13 once for the forgiveness we ought to extend to one another, and then to that which we received from Christ.

IT IS WELL
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by mickeymimi: 3:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
Of course Kemi is a trouble maker .. God can still humble her...
If the pastor has forgiven her and she is still held in prison cos of him ...then he should fight for her release ..then minister Jesus to her...I pray she does not die in that prison....and for the sake of her Children ,, she is is a single mother of 4 ..she cannot be punished forever for this offence na

Eze 18< 23 Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked, declares the Lord GOD, and not rather that he should turn from his way and live?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Mobolaaji(m): 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stay strong Madam,
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by SLOVFO(m): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
WENGERNOMICS:

Let your 2018 resolution be to try and verify information before you make a comment. This link is as far back as April 2017 and by no less a person than her bossom friend...........http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/04/actress-iyabo-ojo-keeping-kemi-olunloyo-prison-not-pastor-ibiyeomie-oap-daddy-freeze/................and some human beings were liking your quote!

I am flabbergasted at some of the responses I read here. Is she still in prison because of David Ibiyeomie or for some other causes? Also, if she is wrongly detained why can't she seek redress in court?

By the way, some of us may need to revisit this post. https://www.nairaland.com/3721677/iyabo-ojo-sues-kemi-olunloyo

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by IFNOTGOD(m): 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

How many times did Jesus or the Apostles retaliated against those who were persecuting them?

Even in the Garden, Jesus rebuked Peter for retaliating on his behalf and He promptly right the wrong that Peter did by healing the injured soldier, who was there to take him into custody.

What happen to us forgiving ‘seventy times seven’ times that our lord preached. What about turning the other check when slapped that our lord teaches and examplified.

Only they that follow Christ and ask ‘what would Jesus do?’ in every situation they encountered in life are Christians....Are you a Christian? Keep your response between you and God, note that:

“..Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’

And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’” ....Matt.7:21-23.

even Peter fought when dey came to arrest Jesus,

say Juju quiet no mean say dem go use water serve am

dey say d sheep is very quiet but when u frustrate a sheep it will retaliate.

same way apostle suleman said defend ursef den issue of him sleeping with Otobo came up

me i am waiting to become a pastor or public figure make i see who get 10 head to blackmail me we would wash our boxers n hang dem in public.

that God said we should forgive no give anybody room to mess up

everyday life are been lost cos some people feel d other party cant do anything.

i used to b oppressed in my compound cos i am from delta i got angry i beat up one guy since den everybody know he limit.

my NYSC days my neighbour was frustrating d life out of us we don beg tire d next thing na beat.

if dem hear d name dem go simply tell u forget he is quiet n plays a lot dont cross ur limit.

i bet you d day d christian race declares war on any group dat would b d end of violence against dem.

i hate fighting but men when its no longer funny we must take up arms to defend our common goal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by mickeymimi: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is the latest news

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/kemi-olunloyo-speaks-prison-wants-freedom/
Published on December 28, 2017

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, has finally spoken from prison.

Ms. Olunloyo called for democracy in Nigeria, while announcing that she was still in Port-Harcourt prison.

She confirmed the development via a post on her Instagram page.

The controversial journalist was sent back to prison sometime in October for allegedly defaming Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries.

She wrote via Instagram, “I’m still being held in Port Harcourt max prison.

“I’m in high spirits, very soon Nigeria will return to democracy -madam koo.

“Journalism is not a crime, support investigative journalism.

“Kemi Olunloyo speaks from prison.”

http://dailypost.ng/2017/12/28/kemi-olunloyo-speaks-prison-wants-freedom/
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by awoluyi(m): 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Would Jesus have asked Kemi to be remanded in prison for insulting him? No.
He would have simply said "Forgive her, for she does not understand what she writes". The more I look at religion and people running it, the more I get confused. The world has swallowed the church!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by agarawu23(m): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
TEYA:
The 'pastor' responsible for this should be ashamed of himself. Kemi can be annoying but this has gotten out of hand. Detaining a woman this long without trial? These people will certainly take christianity to its lowest ebb. For every Christian that will jump in here to defend this evil act all I have to say is you should not have the moral stand to criticise Buhari if he does same because a supposed man of God who should be an epitome of proper conduct; 'the light of the world' has done same. I weep for the church!

for if you forgive other people that sin against u, your Heavenly Father will forgive your sins too. If you do not forgive others their sin, Heavenly Father will not forgive your sins. Matthew 6:14-15

This same pastor will open the Bible and preach about forgiveness and gullible followers will still bow for him. kemi is a nuisance but as a man of God, he should over look and forgive.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by linearity: 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

even Peter fought when dey came to arrest Jesus,

say Juju quiet no mean say dem go use water serve am

dey say d sheep is very quiet but when u frustrate a sheep it will retaliate.

same way apostle suleman said defend ursef den issue of him sleeping with Otobo came up

me i am waiting to become a pastor or public figure make i see who get 10 head to blackmail me we would wash our boxers n hang dem in public.

that God said we should forgive no give anybody room to mess up

everyday life are been lost cos some people feel d other party cant do anything.

i used to b oppressed in my compound cos i am from delta i got angry i beat up one guy since den everybody know he limit.

my NYSC days my neighbour was frustrating d life out of us we don beg tire d next thing na beat.

if dem hear d name dem go simply tell u forget he is quiet n plays a lot dont cross ur limit.

i bet you d day d christian race declares war on any group dat would b d end of violence against dem.

i hate fighting but men when its no longer funny we must take up arms to defend our common goal.

It is surprising that, you didn’t quote any Bible reference to support your claims.

Yes, I saw your half-hearted reference to what Peter did in the Garden to one of the soldiers, but you conveniently forgot to include that Peter was wrong in doing that for which Jesus rebuked him and Jesus had to go ahead and clean up Peter’s mess by healing the soldier Peter attacked.

Agreed, an eye for an eye is the way we think as humans, it is natural and even supported by the Old Testament and Moses Laws. Jesus Disciples were in the same dilemma and had to approach Jesus for an answer....that is when he told them not to practice the eye for an eye doctrine, but show rather turn the other cheek when smitten on one.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by geosegun(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
mickeymimi:
OMG > is she still there am not fan of Kemi .. I hope he can let go....As a pastor I think it might be difficult to preach forgiveness to his members .... or tell them the battle is not ours but the lords.... uhmm psalm 130... If you, LORD, should mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?

MATTHEW 18:21-22
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times

No Pastor can be like the Apostles of Jesus Christ who are filled with the holy spirit.........unless they areTRULY called

The offence his prisoner committed is defamation of Character ...am afraid he cannot die for the gospel.. ..

Jesus experienced worst .. He was beating ....stabbed and nailed to the cross and still prayed for his enemies
Stephen was stoned to death
Moses was angered by the people that he did not see promises land
John the Baptist was beheaded
James the son of Zebedee: He was put to death by Herod Agrippa Acts 12: 1-2.
The apostles were willing to suffer for their faith. This is certainly true of Paul, who recounts the suffering he endured, which included being whipped

A house church member died after being beaten in prison. Xu Yongze, a 58-year-old Christian, was tortured during interrogation throughout a three-year labor sentence. Christians in China share the Gospel despite the great cost.

but my own be say
MATTHEW 6:14-16
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Mark11>
And[b] when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him[/b], so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins
Colossians 3:13 once for the forgiveness we ought to extend to one another, and then to that which we received from Christ.

IT IS WELL

Now I realize that there are so many kids on nairaland.

You can only forgive someone who ask for forgiveness, kid.

When she slandered the pastor everyone was fed negatively on the news and all because she want to troll.

Anyway...stop quoting the bible for silliness and stupidity. If she can come out and ask for forgiveness. I'm positive she will be considered, until then. Let her pay for her deeds...so says the bible.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by bezimo(m): 5:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
All those abusing a pastor for refusing to forgive are not well at all.. Besides were were they when she was concorting falsehood to tarnish the pastor image and feeding the social media.Why didn't they caution her to stop. I guess they were laughing and propagating it I believe. Now that the consequence is incaceration for the useless Kemi. The hypocrites are running their mouth yarning forgiveness. Which forgiveness? Even God forgive sin but not the consequence.

The pastor that was lied against may have forgiven her but the law doesn't know forgiveness. Justice is what the law understand. So bunch of hypocrites should go hide themselves.
I hope it serves as a lesson for those online evil folks that enjoy fabricating fake stuff about people with aim of tarnishing their reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Rushdiesel: 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of kemy kemo... but let me say my mind. That pastor is not a real pastor but a mafia and a wizard God punish Ibiyeomie "I'm at my office come and beat me oloriburuku"

You are the most foolish Christmas Goat this season. Anyways you are headed to the slaughter. Since the pastor is a wizard and a mafia you are the next to go to prison to stay for the rest of your life. Goat!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

It is surprising that, you didn’t quote any Bible reference to support your claims.

Yes, I saw your half-hearted reference to what Peter did in the Garden to one of the soldiers, but you conveniently forgot to include that Peter was wrong in doing that for which Jesus rebuked him and Jesus had to go ahead and clean up Peter’s mess by healing the soldier Peter attacked.

Agreed, an eye for an eye is the way we think as humans, it is natural and even supported by the Old Testament and Moses Laws. Jesus Disciples were in the same dilemma and had to approach Jesus for an answer....that is when he told them not to practice the eye for an eye doctrine, but show rather turn the other cheek when smitten on one.

bible student

dat i didnt quote any passage like u doesnt mean am wrong or dont know d Bible

if i keep hitting u cos u are a christian would you gladlt keep quiet or retaliate.

let me inflict u with an injury cos i feel u cant do anything due to your believe in d Bible, a day would come you would keep d Bible aside n fight it out.

we cant keep quiet in d face of oppression.

you talk you die

you keep quiet u die so let me fight so i know i fought for something.

if Martin Luther King has kept quiet perhaps d racial discrimination n white superiority which though we still experience today would have been worst
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by linearity: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

bible student

dat i didnt quote any passage like u doesnt mean am wrong or dont know d Bible

if i keep hitting u cos u are a christian would you gladlt keep quiet or retaliate.

let me inflict u with an injury cos i feel u cant do anything due to your believe in d Bible, a day would come you would keep d Bible aside n fight it out.

we cant keep quiet in d face of oppression.

you talk you die

you keep quiet u die so let me fight so i know i fought for something.

if Martin Luther King has kept quiet perhaps d racial discrimination n white superiority which though we still experience today would have been worst

Listen my guy, I clearly understand your position about defending ourselves. Like I stated, it is the natural thing to do, when in danger...when in danger, you react immediately to defend yourself or to get out of arms ways.

But, when the danger is over, there is not point defending yourself; there is no point going in the offensive all in a bid to 'teach them a lesson'. I truly don't see why this lady would still be in prison till this time on account of some stuff she published against some pastor?.....

Common! you ma, use your church mind reason am well well...e good? No bi the same church we dey go every Sunday, wey Pastor dey tell us say make we forgive our enemies? If Pastor wan wound or teach him enemy lesson, how him think say, we go come do?....Na to start to kill our enemies bi that na!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
linearity:

Listen my guy, I clearly understand your position about defending ourselves. Like I stated, it is the natural thing to do, when in danger...when in danger, you react immediately to defend yourself or to get out of arms ways.

But, when the danger is over, there is not point defending yourself; there is no point going in the offensive all in a bid to 'teach them a lesson'. I truly don't see why this lady would still be in prison till this time on account of some stuff she published against some pastor?.....

Common! you ma, use your church mind reason am well well...e good? No bi the same church we dey go every Sunday, wey Pastor dey tell us say make we forgive our enemies? If Pastor wan wound or teach him enemy lesson, how him think say, we go come do?....Na to start to kill our enemies bi that na!

someone who would insult her own father even a new born baby

abeg leave dat thing.

her own is too much
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by mickeymimi: 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
geosegun:

Now I realize that there are so many kids on nairaland.

You can only forgive someone who ask for forgiveness, kid.

When she was slandered the pastor everyone was fed negatively on the news and all because she want to troll.

Anyway...stop quoting the bible for silliness and stupidity. If she can come out and ask for forgiveness. I'm positive she will be considered, until then. Let her pay for her deeds...so says the bible.

Let her pay for her deed so says the bible.
Listen to yourself....has she not paid enough for insulting him......do you know that If God had not included forgiveness in His plan for humanity......there will be no hope at all...
We all know Kemi is a trouble maker and what we are trying to say is that...... your pastor should forgive her.....if his preaching is based on the gospel of Jesus Christ .... and for the sake of her children who will be missing her during this festive season.........

The insult ur pastor received is nothing compared to ..... the absolute humiliation that was put on Jesus himself ......it is unimaginable....his flesh ripped open , he was beaten , He was mocked with the crown of thorns and a robe..t.hey also spit on him and struck him on the head. He also carried his own cross up to Golgotha as far as He could go. He was completely drained. Then the sounds of hammer and nails piercing his hands and after all that had taken place... Jesus still said “Father, forgive them…Luke 23

Kemi has spent some time in prison now ..do u expect her to remain there for life for insulting him ....sleeping in a cell for 3 weeks is enough punishment talk-less of months........people have said worst against Jesus , his disciples and other pastors ......

Do you know many people that are not even Christians and me a kid would have forgiven her by now ........n u sabi ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Keneeby(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Daddy freez next in line
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by ibkgab001: 6:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rushdiesel:

You are the most foolish Christmas Goat this season. Anyways you are headed to the slaughter. Since the pastor is a wizard and a mafia you are the next to go to prison to stay for the rest of your life. Goat!

God will punish you and everything that belongs to you ... you might not witness next year if you quote me again oloriburuku
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Studentcosmos(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by TEYA: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
WENGERNOMICS:

Forget that link you are posting, I saw it a long time ago, tell that Iyabo Ojo story story to the birds, tell it to the lizards, they will nod in agreement but not me. Who is Iyabo Ojo? Abegi! They should play with the intelligence of the people whose intelligence they can play with not mine. They should continue keeping that woman in prison, it is themselves they will ridicule in the end.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by TEYA: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
IFNOTGOD:

you are quick to remember d man is a pastor but when someone named a dog after ur president he was arrested.

u should not weep for d church cos it's not needed

Everyone wants to attack d church but when d church retaliates u hide under d skin of its a church dats y d Christians are been slaughtered by Fulani daily if dey have retaliated I guess dis killing would have stopped

so shove ur weeping for d Fulani dat has continued to wipe out entire community
I do not feel a man that called his dog Buhari should have been arrested. So Buhari did it, a pastor should do same? So you criticised Buhari when he did it but hailed ibiyeome when he repeated same. Dude, you need to be freed! Please locate Freeze.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by geosegun(m): 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
mickeymimi:

Let her pay for her deed so says the bible.
Listen to yourself....has she not paid enough for insulting him......do you know that If God had not included forgiveness in His plan for humanity......there will be no hope at all...
We all know Kemi is a trouble maker and what we are trying to say is that...... your pastor should forgive her.....if his preaching is based on the gospel of Jesus Christ .... and for the sake of her children who will be missing her during this festive season.........

The insult ur pastor received is nothing compared to ..... the absolute humiliation that was put on Jesus himself ......it is unimaginable....his flesh ripped open , he was beaten , He was mocked with the crown of thorns and a robe..t.hey also spit on him and struck him on the head. He also carried his own cross up to Golgotha as far as He could go. He was completely drained. Then the sounds of hammer and nails piercing his hands and after all that had taken place... Jesus still said “Father, forgive them…Luke 23

Kemi has spent some time in prison now ..do u expect her to remain there for life for insulting him ....sleeping in a cell for 3 weeks is enough punishment talk-less of months........people have said worst against Jesus , his disciples and other pastors ......

Do you know many people that are not even Christians and me a kid would have forgiven her by now ........n u sabi ...

That is why we did not develop as a nation. If a mature soul slandered intentionally and never sought for forginess and not humble then that soul should be ready to do the term. Even God says, that, if my people who are called my my name can humble themselves and seek for forgiveness I, says the Lord will forgive their sins...so says the holy book.

Stop quoting bible from upside down. Nigeria is in a sorry state because of these ineptitude. Even the western world who do not really believe in God have good and reasonable country. Do you know why? Because there is no sorry, when you do wrong deliberately.

If she truly lied, she should be ready to do the term. Unless she sincerely humble herself and seek for forgiveness. If not, she will do the term and nothing will happen. Let all liar bloggers learn one or two from this, including indiscipline youths.

The pastor is right on this.

Now, quote another verse that over rule the one I quoted above.

Note Paul says, no one can mock God. He who knows what is right but act otherwise is deceiving himself/herself. For whatever you sow, so shall you reap.

My one cent.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by Oforleta(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
I may not have supported whatever thing this woman might have said against the so called man of God. But arresting and detaining her for this long is a no no for me. The so called man of God should ask himself what Jesus would have done if he (Jesus) were the person insulted by this woman. It's simple, he would have forgiven and even prayed for her. So many people Preaching what they don't practice... what a hypothetical world we live in.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by mickeymimi: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
geosegun:

That is why we did not develop as a nation. If a mature soul slandered intentionally and never sought for forginess and not humble then that soul should be ready to do the term. Even God says that if my people who are called my my name can humble themselves and seek for forgiveness I says the Lord will forgive their sins...so say the holy book.

Stop quoting bible from upside down. Nigeria is in a sorry state because of these ineptitude.even the western world who do not really believe in God have good and reasonable.countried do you know why? Because there is no sorry when ypu do spmething wrong deliberately.

If she truly lied, she should be ready to do the term. Unless she sincerely humble herself and seek for forgiveness. If not, she will do the term and nothing will happen. Let all bloggers learn one or two from this. Lncludong indiscipline youths.

The pastor is right on this...no even.

Now quote another verse that over rule the one I quoted above.

Note no one can mock God. He who knows what is right but act otherwise is deceiving himself/herself.

My one cent.

If she truly lied, she should be ready to do the term.
......so u are not even sure she lied or not and u sent her to prison .. .in regards to the western world . ....would people in the so called western world send people to prison if they are not sure they lied or not........without thoroughly investigating the allegations against your pastor ...... what if she did not lie??....even though none of us are supporting her .

we here are begging ur pastor to forgive her ..., and u are saying all those months she spent in prison is still not enough punishment shey.....dont u think she wld have learnt her lesson by now if she truly lied..

Even God says that if my people who are called my my name can humble themselves and seek for forgiveness I says the Lord will forgive their sins...so say the holy book. ........is Your pastor God ... we are talking man to man here ......

I quoted Jesus ...because your pastors preaching or teaching is based on the gospel of Jesus and what Jesus said about Forgiveness.

anyway to err is human to forgive divine..... I rest my case here....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sends A Message From Prison by brojoshua: 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
All the executive and honorable looters and criminals and thieves are walking around even as kings without anyone of them being prosecuted and punished or sentenced for hq or her crime. But where is the government harassing this woman but can't tough the real criminals in Nigeria. This is injustice, misuse of power and another form of corruption. This is perversion of justice by punishing the poor but unable to touch the honorable and executive criminals in Nigeria. God will surely punish a government and people who do such a thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) / Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.