Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,803 members, 7,862,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Buy this from me,i need the money for business - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy this from me,i need the money for business (319 Views)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy this from me,i need the money for business by DoublekayKennel(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
This property is mine ,I have a half plot of land at Igbele Elijah bus stop just after okoafor bus stop on which i am building a room and parlour self contain up to Lintel already.I need to go into busineas so i decided to sale both the house and the land together as the house hv nt taken up to a quater plot.The receipt of the land is readily available and change of ownership document tonbe signed and sealed by the land agents and lawyers.If interested kindly call or chat 08028020406 for more details.

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale Of 4flats Of 4bedroom / You Need A Good Bricklayer Or Tiler. / DISTRESS SALES: 200 Acres Land At Sangotedo Ajah For 6million Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.