Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses (43236 Views)

Facts About Living In "Face Me I Face You Apartment"? / You Won't Believe The Babe I Saw In A Face Me I Face You House : / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by AsomStructures: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2023
1. It’s sometimes called Face Me I slap you due to the incessant fights daily. E ma ja ju. If you don’t fight, someone will fight you. You must fight. "Ta lo gbe omi ti mo pon sibi?" (Ija de).

2. You can never go hungry unless you don’t know your way around. Enter the kitchen at the backyard and start whining who’s cooking. Drop small gist about another neighbor, walahi waa jeun ju. Gbenusi no be atenu.

Output - Gbeborun
Input - Food

3. There’s always that man who will claim he has been living in the house before the house was even built. They are always proud of the years they have lived there. They know everyone and when they were given birth to. (Ancestor Tenant)

4. There will be this group of girls living together. They are always at home during the day except at night. Mothers always warn their children not to enter their room. "Ti mo ba ri e ninu yara awon Anti yen, maa fe lu e daku" but these sisters are always kind. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

5. There must be an old woman who settles a fight. Mama of the house. She is always sitting outside monitoring what is happening on the street. In most cases, she's the landlady. They always have nicknames like "Iya Jeje" "Iya Kofewahala" "Iya Cele".

6. There’s always a landlord wannabe whom everyone hates. He acts like the landlord and he’s always like “Don’t pour waste there” “Pay your nepa bill” and "We will lock this gate by

7pm" bla bla. You will think his name is in the Landlord's will but he's a tenant too. Gboromideleru

8. There must be a regular debtor who doesn’t pay his bills on time, he pays January bills by April. Always coming up with excuses. "My mama just die", the same thing he said last year. Ogbontarigi onigbese

9. One rich tenant must be in the house, he will keep buying things his landlord can never afford. He owes small rent but he’s using 4 ACs, 2 deep freezers, 17 flatscreen TVs, and 54 generators. The landlord hates him but he can't send him away because omo buruku lojo tie.

10. There’s always that Single Aunty who is neat. She will be between 35 to 40 years, speaks good English, and doesn’t like to mingle with other women in the house. (Children call her Aunty). It is the day you look for her trouble you will know that werey wa nle.

10. Every Face Me I face you comes with a fight merchant who can fight till tomorrow. Always representing home and away (Street Fighter). Fijabi igboro 🙌. She will always come home with torn singlets. Werey tun ti lo ja. Everyone in the compound fears her. Even her parents.

11. Nepa bill fight ✅, waste bill fight ✅, rent increment fight ✅, I entered the bathroom before you fight ✅, you poured water at my doorstep fight ✅, you beat my child fight ✅, you sent my child on an errand fight ✅, you talked about me behind my back fight
your wife beat my wife fight ✅, you are dating my husband fight ✅, you used my water fight ✅
At least, 16 fights per month. Tenanté de WWE 🙌.

12. There’s this big boy who brings different girls home, fine room. Always disturbing everyone with loudspeakers

13. There’s always a Gbeborun-General of the whole house. She sees everything, knows everything, and gossips about everything. The moment you hear "shey e ti gbo", just know you are getting served. Her name is always mentioned during every fight. Olofofo

14. Every morning, parents spend 5 hours bath one child outside. These boys are strong. I no dey bath, na by force

15. Sunday meetings are always like this. The landlord is on the high table and everyone keeps ranting and ranting. After 465 suggestions, the landlord won't do any. No item 7 sha o.

16. Every house has that woman that can send children on errands ehn. All the children dislike her. The moment she enters the passage or calls a name, the children will run into their rooms and act like they are asleep. She will never go anywhere herself afi bi afishe.

17. So far it's a Face Me I face you in Bariga, you will always see this tanker everymonth. Awon kogbe kogbe. The entire street will smell for days but o ti mo wa lara.

18. There's always a woman who uses song to insult people during a fight. These people can be very talented. She will use the song to insult and kickstart a fight.

You can add yours 😂😂😂

343 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by AsomStructures: 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Let's hear from those who have had this experienced cool
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Nazgul: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
One thing I was made to understand about that kind of environment is that people living there hardly prosper...I may be wrong though na hear I hear am.

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by AsomStructures: 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2023
Nazgul:
One thing I was made to understand about that kind of environment is that people living there hardly prosper...I may be wrong though na hear I hear am.

I think that notion is incorrect. Some person's that have once lived in that type of condition have amounted to be something great today..
See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

155 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Oluromantic: 11:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
No privacy at all. Everything you do is known either by sight or by gossips

Especially if you have 'i better pass my neighbor gen' you cant have privacy at all. Slippers will lay on each other at your doorstep for incessant phone chargers who, instead of dropping thier phones and leave, will stay to discuss Chelsea and man-u match.

Your door net will be sliding open and close for as long as the gen is on... You won't be able to sleep

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by saladinnoir: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2023
grin cheesy Very entertaining post. Easily front page material. Sometimes real life is more entertaining than fantasy.

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by olukaygold(m): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2023
I could relate. Gone are those days grin
You got a land?
You too can become a Landlord with 6m in 60days.I’ll build you a 2bedroom bungalow with 40%finishings.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Mophor: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by adeoyekay(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Vijuchoco(f): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2023
I was born and bred in one.. I enjoyed it even with the limited privacy cheesy grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Epositive(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2023
How about sweeping roster fight? Where a particular person deliberately omit her neighbor's territory while sweeping due to earlier feud. Lol

If your compound is one of the gathering centers in the street, you go witness fights tire. We once lived in a compound where most of the children in the streets like to come because of the space outside for football. Omoh

Also, there's usually a calm and educated spinster. You rarely see them during the day. They are usually teachers or nurses.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Epositive(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:

It's myth. Tenants build their own houses and moved there, usually a new site. Some gets new vehicle or upgraded job.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Epositive(m): 7:29am On Apr 13, 2023
Usually, the olofofo adugbos (gossips) have a shop just right at the front of the house or down the street where they sell worobos (provisions) so they tend to see everything happening around the area. There's no secrets hidden from them. grin

108 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Day169: 9:41am On Apr 13, 2023
Epic!
All you need to flow with this is a good sense of humour and imagination. cheesy

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Houseofglam7(f): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Triangles1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
My mother paid my bills when I was in school, the moment I entered final year she stopped paying for my rent and other bills, it was difficult to retain the rent so I moved to face me and face you apartment, I learned what my father/mother never thought me, I get to understand there's another name for poverty which is disease.

Their gossip is topnotch.

Grown up matured human being defecate without flushing and they see nothing wrong about it, you have to wake up early to use the bathroom.

Sadly, some of this slay queen you see on the street if you enter their room you will want to close your eyes to kiss them, I'm not hating our girls but their second name should be dirty.

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by KnowledgePower7: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nazgul:
Victor Oshimen lived in a face me I slap u house for 12 years.
He was selling pure water in Lagos traffic

Go and ask him if he prospered..

Infact
I'm very sure you can't even afford flight ticket to go to Italy and ask Oshimen that question

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Heroicvic(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Omo I was the one that posted this only for nairaland mods to bring it down

I'm seeing the exact content and I'm not even joking at all

See you in court @op and nairaland owner @seun

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Risingblue008(m): 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Gd
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by inoki247: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol make person jus thank God for him life....

House go come be like barracks...

11 Likes

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by pol23: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
In 2012 when I spilled in the university (extra year) nobody to pay my hostel fee, I had to go squat with my friend who live in town in a face me I face you house.. Things really happened.
many of the occupant are not student...
for me whey I spill and no dey go school everyday cos no transport money, I saw plenty things.
it's 1 bathroom and 1 toilet for everybody (very dirty) bachelor go dey give married woman something for bathroom....
Me too nearly choke something for our landlady's daugther, who's older with a kid.... She was never married
It was really a crazy experience ..... one bros whey dey ride Okada for that area will also bring home different women and fine girl at any given time of the day for quickie... At a point I start begging this bros for Babe.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by TemplarLandry: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Lol
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Dialpad: 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2023
Life, but who came up with that name ? Face me I face you.

This post is so hilarious

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by CalabarPikin: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
Stupid children
Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by wallex1983(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
It is a community

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About People Living In Face Me I face You Houses by Angelfrost(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2023
...And the list remains endless!

Op, you try!!!

But, you forgot to mention that some of them are residents of this forum, where they come claiming to be wealthier than Seun Osewa! tongue

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Build Your Comfortable House Earning Little / Roofing Styles: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photos) / Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.