Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,502 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? (1767 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 1:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Me I used to check their heartbeat 1st...
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by SIINXU: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
I check her kidney and gall bladder first.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
then i used to check her veins and arteries but nowadays i usually check her liver and lungs undecided
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Umuazis up there^^^

Chekie nke'azu na nke'iru, chekikwa shapiya, then checkizie face.

When you eventually get her, you can then begin to assess intellectuality and character
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by idibe24(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
I use to check her backside

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by ubunja(m): 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
i just check if she's breathing.then im good to go

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by FTrebirth(m): 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
her figure. if she's slim, i smile and proceed to check out her facial beauty, boobs size and back view.

if she's fat, i frown and look away. other features don't matter..
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by LessNoise: 2:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
Comments up there grin grin
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by NeeKlaus: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
I check if she has "voice odour" first.

Dazzall.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by iykekelvins(m): 2:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
Check if she looks like a slay queen

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:
then i used to check her veins and arteries but nowadays i usually check her liver and lungs undecided

X-rayfying eyes
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Dazzall.
grin
NeeKlaus:

Dazzall.
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
angry

∆Check her saliva and blood pressure ∆

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
idibe24:
My colleague how market.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
ubunja:
i just check if she's breathing.then im good to go

dassall my brother? even if na i'nner beauty' she fit get
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 2:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
SIINXU:
I check her kidney and gall bladder first.
hahahahahaha this got me
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆Check her saliva and blood pressure ∆

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol,una no go kill person for this tread
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol,una no go kill person for this thread
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by SIINXU: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
xtaphare321:
hahahahahaha this got me

I care about her ability to take a piss without any hassle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
idibe24:
as per like this...

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Evablizin(f): 3:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
i check her IQ
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Stevengerd(m): 5:29pm On Dec 29, 2017
xtaphare321:
lol,una no go kill person for this thread
Same Way ur beauty wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by habsydiamond(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
All of Una wey dey check saliva make Una kautinue oo
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by coolestofall(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
I check if she meets my specs.
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 5:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Same Way ur beauty wan kill me
smiley thanks,compliment of the season
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 5:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
SIINXU:

I care about her ability to take a piss without any hassle. smiley
cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Stevengerd(m): 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
xtaphare321:
smiley thanks,compliment of the season
Same here! U dnt ave to Thank Me now. whr do stay in Lag?
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
HoluwaKoDeD:
Me I used to check their heartbeat 1st...

BOOBS. Always has been and always will be

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by xtaphare321(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
Stevengerd:
Same here! U dnt ave to Thank Me now. whr do stay in Lag?
Agbado ijaiye area
Re: Guys, What Is The First Thing You Look At Before You Approach A Lady? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
I check if she is still a virgin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At This One After The Other To The End / sexdoll Excuse: Lady Caught Her Boyfriend Pants Down Having Sex With A Girl / Just Withdraw That Money Just For 5 Days Visit To Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.