Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,481 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Where Is It Stated That Marriage Is Compulsory In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Where Is It Stated That Marriage Is Compulsory In Islam (483 Views)

Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! / When Was Hajj Made Compulsory? / Is It True That Wearing Of Hijab Is Not Explicitly Stated In The Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is It Stated That Marriage Is Compulsory In Islam by lazygal: 3:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
I have observed in disappointment ,how single ladies are being scorned or ridiculed for still being single .
Do you actually assume a woman would ordinarily chose to remain childless and single ? I have seen women in their late 30's ,40's and above still single ..some have been praying for so long and no man
I[b] believe this is their qadr and if not so then why do we have single women that have died as singles[/b]

Society and categorically a lot of pur Muslim should please stop castigating them ...they did not create themslevs and so are not in charge of their destiny ..more so stop saying they are being picky not all are being picky
Let us respect privacy of people and stop pushing them deeper into depression

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) LAST SERMON / Anti Islamic Websites Spreading Fake Quran verse And Hadith Of Prophet. Beware! / Sins As A Result Of Social Pressures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.