Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! (5984 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Conditions for valid marriage contract

Question
What is the correct Islamic procedure for a marriage ceremony, I mean if two Muslims are married (legally) without the presence of a religious "person" (like imam etc.), does that mean the marriage is non-existent in terms of Islam?

Answer
Praise be to Allah.

All praise is due to Allaah. A marriage contract is valid in Islam if the following conditions are met, even if the marriage does not take place in a court, or in the presence of a Judge or the Imaam of the masjid. In addition, it does not need to be written. The waliy (guardian) of the girl has accepted the proposal by saying, for example, "I marry you my daughter", and the one who proposed has replied, for example, by " I accept," or "I am satisfied" (i.e. with his acceptance). This takes place in the presence of two witnesses The woman is legally eligible to marry the man according to Islamic shari'ah (that is she is not a Mahram of the proposer [those to whom the proposer is forbidden to marry. etc.])

Allah knows best.
Source: Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid
https://islamqa.info/en/categories/very-important/1/answers/813/conditions-for-valid-marriage-contract

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Tyriq: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
wink
Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
jumat mubarak

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Squirrel1(m): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Holding on to the Deen in times like this is as hot as coal. Too many sins and fitna all around. May Allah make it easy for us.

20 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by lathrowinger: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2023
Good

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by jonadaft: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Serious, I see no positive benefits in so-called dating.

IT'S USUALLY A WASTE OF TIME

AN AVENUE TO FORNICATE

For most girls,

An avenue to lose their virtue and innocence.

An avenue to get BROKEN AND DAMAGED.

IS IT NOW A SIN TO MARRY AS VIRGINS?

You date ABC, at the end of the day, you won't end up being life partners.
Some of you will gēt 4ƙed
You use various abortion pills
You do several abortions

At the end of the day, your relationship will end with your 4ƙer and you'll be left broken and damaged, SOMETHING THAT WILL AFFECT YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP.

DATING, 4ƘING EACHOTHER, DOING USELESS COUPLE LIFE ETC WILL NEVER MAKE YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR REAL.
RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MARRIAGE.
PEOPLE WILL DATE FOR TEN YEARS, GET MARRIED AND IN FEW MONTHS, THEY START LOOKING FOR DIVORCE...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by LaziestYouth: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Ma-Sha-Allah

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2023
Masha Allah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Hassanmaye(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2023
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Padipadi(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:
Serious, I see nothing positive benefits in so-called dating.

IT'S USUALLY A WASTE OF TIME

AN AVENUE TO FORNICATE

For most girls,

An avenue to lose their virtue and innocence.

An avenue to get BROKEN AND DAMAGED.

IS IT NOW A SIN TO MARRY AS VIRGINS?

You date ABC, at the end of the day, you won't end up being life partners.
Some of you will gēt 4ƙed
You use various abortion pills
You do several abortions

At the end of the day, your relationship will end it your 4ƙer and you'll be left broken and damaged, SOMETHING THAT WILL AFFECT YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP.

DATING, 4ƘING EACHOTHER, DOING USELESS COUPLE LIFE ETC WILL NEVER MAKE YOU KNOW SOMEONE FOR REAL.
RELATIONSHIP IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MARRIAGE.
PEOPLE WILL DATE FOR TEN YEARS, GET MARRIED AND IN FEW MONTHS, THEY START LOOKING FOR DIVORCE...
Take bread and akara. Small sense dey inside ya talk!

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by reccy(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2023
MashAllah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by olayinka63: 9:53am On Dec 01, 2023
Jazakallahu khayra

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by talk2hb1(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2023
Eazy Pizzy, every other thing na ceremony.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Sirseedorf(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2023
Jumah Mubarak guys

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by AntiChristian: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Don't complicate matters with culture and the mentality of what other would say!

The Quran prohibits having girlfriends or boyfriends
Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):
“… Wed them with the permission of their own folk and give them their mahr (dowry) according to what is reasonable; they should be chaste, not adulterous, nor taking boyfriends…” [al-Nisa 4:25]

Sebastine1994:
Test before you buy, to avoid buyers remorse

The taste of the pudding is not in the eating!
Our ladies are not sex commodities!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Sebastine1994(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by money121(m): 10:43am On Dec 01, 2023
Aliamudulilahi proudly muslim

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by RealLordZeus(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

The taste of the pudding is not in the eating!
Our ladies are not sex commodities!
The right answer to him is "how would he feel for his daughter to be tested by several men"?

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by 6ixVille: 12:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Shun Haram dating !!!...Dating a Nigeria girl gonna set you back...they won't let you focus. Leave GF for now, build yourself and make more money.
When the money comes, find one habibti who is homely and with good characters and marry.
I repeat leave GF/Haram dating for now.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Gentlevip: 12:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
I swear to Allah my marriage was so simple and good

I made up my mind never to use the wrong channel. I was very sincere on that..And so with prayers the process became so smooth and sweet

Sometimes I feel it is a dream. Yet it's true

Let me speak you the details. Just don't go evil no matter small..rely on Allah with full sincerity. And you will see how generously Allah will touch your life.

If you think you can't. Then I am sorry for you..

Thank you Allah
. and keep protecting us

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Chetas81(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
THE QUESTION SHOULD BE WHO BRING WEAPONS INTO THE ISLAMIC PRACTICE

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Expanse2020(m): 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Padipadi:

Take bread and akara. Small sense dey inside ya talk!
What will be your contribution in this beautiful conversation
Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Expanse2020(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Sebastine1994:
I guess people like you and isreal will be look for 22years old virgin in the church and God turn it out to be olosho for you.
When sell good of sand you Shall collect stone money.. tick for tack...tiki taka🤣🤣🤣
Islam has made it simple so that everyone can leave his or her home peaceful.. if only you follow proper procedure you enjoy the fruits of marriage that sweeter than apple+date+honey combined

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Expanse2020(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
Islam has made it simple so that everyone can leave his or her home peaceful.. if only you follow proper procedure you enjoy the fruits of marriage that sweeter than apple+date+honey combined. If only our family, in-law society can understand it.
When the MARRIAGE is too high then fornication will less..
We are all witness it globally

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by chillychill(f): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jazakumllah khayran

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Marriage Is Simple Shun Haram Dating! by Padipadi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Expanse2020:

What will be your contribution in this beautiful conversation
I v contributed my quota. I praised the boy that said something tangible while I gave you just one nuke. Manage am for weekend!

(1) (Reply)

Tabat . Ya Da . . / Islamic Scholar Says Suicide Bombers Will 'go To Hell' / The Impact Of The Quran On Our Live — From Cradle To Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.