Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Experience A Movement When Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Experience A Movement When Praying (1034 Views)

As A Christian, What Is Your Best Posture Or Position When Praying? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking / Big Pot Placed On A Pastor’s Head While Praying (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Experience A Movement When Praying by Dainty09(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
When praying at times I feel a kind of movement like an electric shock or goose bumps over my body, please what spiritual meaning does this have?

1 Like

Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by calmG(m): 3:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
M
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by tstx(m): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Its all in your head
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by sallyzan(f): 3:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
K
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by hatchy(f): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
madness don dey start be that.

Visit a psychiatrist ASAP.

Thank me on new year day.

1 Like

Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by JayLaFlame(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
dunno bro..talk to your spiritual father for advice or something
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by ojotask: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dainty09:

When praying at times I feel a kind of movement like an electric shock or goose bumps over my body, please what spiritual meaning does this have?
It is the presence of God

1 Like

Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by hakeem4(m): 3:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dainty09:

It’s not spiritual, you need to see the doctor. It’s probably part of the symptoms of malaria grin
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dainty09:

I clearly understand what you mean I have experience that numerous time you're being envelope by the holy spirit
Congratulation my dear so many christain does not have dis spiritual gift
Preserve it,cherish it Don't allow the kingdom of darkness to usurp it from you
Always observed the mode,ceaseless and effective prayer
One secret thing you may not know your prayer is destroying a lot of things in dark world
How many hours do you normally pray?

5 Likes

Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by sonofthunder: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dainty09:

don't be afraid, all is going well.
Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dainty09:

Belove, it is the manifestation of the precious Holy Spirit...

Not all christian experience this, because not all who call themselves christians are actually christians. Do you like to see HIS manifestation grow in your life then you have to focus more on CHRIST JESUS and what HE has done for you.
Note- Ignore those that making jest of your experience. They cannot understand you.

4 Likes

Re: I Experience A Movement When Praying by Uyi168: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
The brain with its usual tricks..

(1) (Reply)

Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Turns Member To Cripple In Spain / The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. / Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.