Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. (1046 Views)

Do You Believe Jesus Will Come Back Again To Take His Saints? / The Earthly Kingdom Our Lord Jesus Christ And Of His Saints / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Fredrick4(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2018
The Millenium is the second last event to the end of age and not end of earth.It will happen after the casting of the Beast and the False Prophet live in the lake that burns with sulphur (Rev19-20) and after the seven bowls of God's anger (Great tribulation).The Devil will be chained by the angel and put in Abyss for 1000 years.Then Jesus,His saints and martyrs will rule the earth in great peace, righteousness and harmony because the Devil will not influence them as He will be chained in Abyss.People will live longer lives but those that will sin will die earlier and God's laws will apply. (Rev20:40,Isaiah65:17-25) The resurrected in this Kingdom shall not be subject to death in the final judgment.(Rev20:6).
The Bible says that at the end of Millenium,Satan will be let loose for a while,He will ally with many leaders of earth to attack Jerusalem and God will burn them alive with heavenly fire and then Satan will be thrown in the lake of fire where the Beast and False Prophet are to be tormented daily.

1 Like

Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by MrPresident1: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2018
The millennium reign of Christ is what is called the DARK AGES, when dark skinned men ruled Europe. It lasted for 1000years
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2018
MrPresident1:
The millennium reign of Christ is what is called the DARK AGES, when dark skinned men ruled Europe. It lasted for 1000years
so now we are in the White ages, since white men are ruling Europe! Mtchew!
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Yes, we are in the white ages.

Read up on the dark ages grin

Tosinex:
so now we are in the White ages, since white men are ruling Europe! Mtchew!
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
MrPresident1:
Yes, we are in the white ages.

Read up on the dark ages grin

white ages, dark ages never pinpoint to the color of skin!! Abi you want to tell me that when Obama was ruling it was then dark age and it quickly changed to white age when trump comes in lolzzzz
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2018
MrPresident1:

That reign is yet future. Not before.

1 Like

Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by MrPresident1: 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
There were black emperors in Rome too

Tosinex:
white ages, dark ages never pinpoint to the color of skin!! Abi you want to tell me that when Obama was ruling it was then dark age and it quickly changed to white age when trump comes in lolzzzz
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Ihedinobi3: 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
Fredrick4:
The Millenium is the second last event to the end of age and not end of earth.It will happen after the casting of the Beast and the False Prophet live in the lake that burns with sulphur (Rev19-20) and after the seven bowls of God's anger (Great tribulation).The Devil will be chained by the angel and put in Abyss for 1000 years.Then Jesus,His saints and martyrs will rule the earth in great peace, righteousness and harmony because the Devil will not influence them as He will be chained in Abyss.People will live longer lives but those that will sin will die earlier and God's laws will apply. (Rev20:40,Isaiah65:17-25) The resurrected in this Kingdom shall not be subject to death in the final judgment.(Rev20:6).
The Bible says that at the end of Millenium,Satan will be let loose for a while,He will ally with many leaders of earth to attack Jerusalem and God will burn them alive with heavenly fire and then Satan will be thrown in the lake of fire where the Beast and False Prophet are to be tormented daily.

A very correct summary, friend. Very refreshing to read someone else right about this. Well done.
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
MrPresident1:
There were black emperors in Rome too
Those things doesn't add up, get equipped by the flow of the Spirit.
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
Tosinex:
Those things doesn't add up, get equipped by the flow of the Spirit.

This is what the Spirit says:

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Increase your knowledge stock, search out the meaning of Caucasian
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Emusan(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
JMAN05:

That reign is yet future. Not before.
I thought you people said Christ has started reigning since 1914...
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2018
MrPresident1:

This is what the Spirit says:

Jeremiah 49:16
Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill: though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the Lord.

Increase your knowledge stock, search out the meaning of Caucasian
I already knew you are being intoxicated by spirit of doom!! That's why you kept churning out dates like a sick pregnant woman about to give birth to a dead baby.
Jesus said there shall be one fold and one shepherd, understand that and apply it to all your ideologies.
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by MrPresident1: 6:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Isaiah 63 2-3
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Wait for the sound of the trumpet, the clap of thunder.

Tosinex:
I already knew you are being intoxicated by spirit of doom!! That's why you kept churning out dates like a sick pregnant woman about to give birth to a dead baby.
Jesus said there shall be one fold and one shepherd, understand that and apply it to all your ideologies.
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Fredrick4(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Anyone desputing over this please read Revealation 20 and the following you will see that Christ descends with heavenly army then Satan is expelled from the heavens and bound in abyss for 1000 years.Within 1000 years,Jesus establishes His kingdom and rules with martyrs and saints.At the end,Satan is loosened from the abssy and he sets up the war of Armageddon and is finally casted into the Brimstone fire,this is a future phenomenon.
Re: The Millenium (1000 Years) The Reign Of Christ And His Saints Revealation 20. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Emusan:

I thought you people said Christ has started reigning since 1914...

I thought you said you know us?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God—the Aggressive Lover / How Do You Think This World Will End? / Agency Of Evil Spirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.