Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (61599 Views)

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ehyaa. Please make those old folks of yours proud.

I love this.
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Benyork4(m): 8:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
.....Not easy. I feel the Joy. she will miss him more when he's travelling back.. My Mum cries when I'm going back to my base let alone outside 9ja..The best soup and palmwine must fall..
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by IamGodsGrace(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
NOTE;
when the boy opened the car so his. mum can see, she responded and I translate "you are more important to me than the car"....
just think about that

7 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:
chai abroad life good oo imagine now u go see girls go dy pour the guy house to try get belle for am for instant marriage chai baba God do am for me ooi but na white woman me go carry come back ooo but before I go I go bleep Nigerian food na grin

White granny abi?

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Yoshy: 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Men can be men, we love deep but talk less about it, see the simple hug between the son and the dad.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Hades2016(m): 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
The poor squirrels in that tree. cry
where are the squirrels Mr Man

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Espada121: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
damn..you can't buy that genuine joy and happiness anywhere...tomorrow, a dirty slayqueen from somewhere will expect you to treat her the same way you treat your mother..thunder fire that queen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by LIzzieRich(f): 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2017
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by AlphaStyles(m): 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Randy91:

White granny abi?
watin I wan use old mama do ? me go bring one fresh and sexy white girl come Nigeria grin
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by WHOcarex: 8:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
berrystunn:
Tah 5yr small ....

I tire o
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by PotatoSalad(m): 8:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
I know what it feels like. cry
Mum used to call me everyday and i made the mistake of telling her to stop cos i can take care of myself. She didn't call for close to 3 weeks and the day I called her to know how she's doing, she said i told her to stop calling me and started crying on the phone chai.
I wan die that night cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Awaja(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
The mans action makes me imagine me at old age,the father is a coast defender ,congrats to you the returnee and more treasures to the family.
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
D time u use in fvcking girls,use it to hustle,u problaby wud hv gone nd come back too.men nd fvck,some don exchange dre brain for toto
AlphaStyles:
chai abroad life good oo imagine now u go see girls go dy pour the guy house to try get belle for am for instant marriage chai baba God do am for me ooi but na white woman me go carry come back ooo but before I go I go bleep Nigerian food na grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Larrey(f): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tugsramm:
ar u a mother.sori frm ur pic must av drop upto lyk 3. None of dem shal die IJN
Amen
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by AlphaStyles(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Simplep:
D time u use in fvcking girls,use it to hustle,u problaby wud hv gone nd come back too.men nd fvck,some don exchange dre brain for toto
I say na when I wan go no be when I still dy hustle grin atleast make I chop African meat before I go live for abroad the next day na grin
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
my uncle never return after 4 decades , nah only chocolate and old school suit he dey send home... abeg Trump should deport that useless man

2 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Bollinger(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
The guy get liver. Go back to do what? And why is his mum still in Nigeria. I go don move everyone i care about away from that asylum quick quick. Now his life is in Nigeria just by stepping foot in that zoo.
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
TSDTV:
After 5 years in the U.S, man returns to Enugu State, to a gun salute from his dad, as his excited mom rolls on the floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC9gFFz47MA
/
I am almost in tears.

Who knew that a man like this still exists in Igbo land.

Welcome home Gun shots!? The father is my man of the year.

\

6 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by ElPhoche(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
I wonder how my own mum would react when I come back maybe in 2-3 years time. My eyes just watering small small as I deh type this... Omo, this is the loneliest and coldest Christmas ever in my life, feeling the bone-chilling cold of Yankee, but man gotta do what man gotta do

6 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by magaji700(m): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Emmanuel Eboue's saga should alwaiz ring bell into ur hear, bro. lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by tomtyte02(m): 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Im not moved one bit. Is 5years too much? Im suspecting the woman sef?

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by tomtyte02(m): 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
ElPhoche:
I wonder how my own mum would do when I come back maybe in 2-3 years time. My eyes just watering small small as I deh type this... Omo, this is the loneliest and coldest Christmas ever in my life, feeling the bone-chilling cold of Yankee, but man gotta do what man gotta do

So you would have cuddled with your mom if you were in nigeria?
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by armyofone(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Waiter, please one shot of bloody Mary for this lady grin

Simplep:

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The only person that genuinely love you after God is your mother. Hold that woman strong while she's still alive. I pray God keep my mom alive till my return Amen
well Mothers love is true genuine one. i mean your mother will never send you to hell to burn for eternity...
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by jiksman3: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ndi Mpa will not send or give a f**ck
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by ofuonyebi: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
what of if this woman had died...5yrs is a long yr...

all these our 9ja Americans and Londoners should learn to come home at least once in a yr and not to allow that old mother and father

die a sudden death as a resort of shock and hypertension from waiting for the return...car is not only the end or joy of life!
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Leonbonapart(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
iRyan:
well Mothers love is true genuine one. i mean your mother will never send you to hell to burn for eternity...
blasphemy. May God forgive you
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by EfemenaXY: 9:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rolling on the floor like that for what?

You’d think someone died.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Larrey:
Joy of a mother,i can understand
you are very very very very Good looking! shocked do you Always look this Good or was it just for that day? tongue
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol
armyofone:
Waiter, please one shot of bloody Mary for this lady grin

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Leonbonapart:
blasphemy. May God forgive you
lol I made a point. one would send you to hell for ETERNITY just because u wronged him while the other would never ever wanna see you suffer that much pain regardless of whatever wrong you may have done to her. in fact she'd rather die than watch you suffer that great deal. so now tell me who's love is more genuine between the two?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.