Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US (61600 Views)

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. / Woman Speaks In Tongues As Her Son Returns To Nigeria After 13 Years In US / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by mark2sunny(m): 8:04am On Dec 30, 2017
The live of a mother..... unlimited

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by yhormite: 8:21am On Dec 30, 2017
harrycoko:
G-boi or Drug money but who cares?
its either u go and make your own money or u get lost werey

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by kenralph(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2017
Larrey:
hmmm

That guy couldn't be more truthful. You're quite pretty. Thumbs up to the man who calls you "wife".
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by naijacentric(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
people like you ain't matured enough to handle the internet
Parental guidance fall on you
mumu may u not be destroyed
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 30, 2017
Larrey:
hmmm
Mmm.. don't panic it's only a compliment sad
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Larrey(f): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2017
kenralph:

That guy couldn't be more truthful. You're quite pretty. Thumbs up to the man who calls you "wife".
thanks
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Larrey(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2017
gypsey:
Mmm.. don't panic it's only a compliment sad
cheesy cheesy
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by victorioushands: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2017
kennybelle:
I can imagine the tears of Joy that would flow down her cheeks. The love of a mother!

And you think that the gun salute from his dad is not enough love or enough display of love?

That aside, only his parents and their pastor know what they have gone through.

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by dulaman: 11:24am On Dec 30, 2017
silverdam:
My mother will do more than this because I was brought up by a single parent(mum)... Have you ever experienced your mum selling her clothes and jewelries just to feed you and your siblings? My mother is king... Mother's love
it seems all mothers have this traits.
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by salt1: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pidgin2:
What if he had come back without anything?

See how she's rolling on the floor as if he hasn't been speaking to her on phone, what sort of nonsense is this. Some people put so much pressure on their kids for material wealth that they run off for years only to return with what they feel will make their parents proud, in this case it was "a Tokunbo car" smh

I think you didn't read the scene rightly. I am a parent..
Talking on the phone is not the same as physically handling your child.
When he pointed at the Tokunbo car, his mom didn't even look at it. She values him not what he's able to achieve
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Leonbonapart(m): 1:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
naijacentric:
mumu may u not be destroyed
you are already shattered and can't and be gathered.... Minor like you
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
grin
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by gare(f): 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2017
Leonbonapart:
The only person that genuinely love you after God is your mother. Hold that woman strong while she's still alive. I pray God keep my mom alive till my return Amen

what about the father ? what makes you guys feels that fathers do not love there children, its just that men generally do not know how to express love, but they may even love more than the women, for me i know my both parents loved me, had different ways of expressing it, in this instance the mother rolled on the ground, while the father gave the boy a gun salute.

1 Like

Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Leonbonapart(m): 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
gare:

what about the father ? what makes you guys feels that fathers do not love there children, its just that men generally do not know how to express love, but they may even love more than the women, for me i know my both parents loved me, had different ways of expressing it, in this instance the mother rolled on the ground, while the father gave the boy a gun salute.
I understand you perfectly but still know what am saying
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by ElPhoche(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
gare:

True. In fact, my father cried the day I was leaving for the US, because he knew we wouldn't see again till at least after 2-3 years. I spoke with him yesterday, he said he was much adjusted. Momma thanked me for the frequent calls I do make. Hoping to buy them a good Android phone for video calling sometime Janiary-February
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by gare(f): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
I understand you perfectly but still know what am saying

I do not disagree with you just that its good we also state that fathers do have a way of expressing their love
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by naijacentric(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2017
Leonbonapart:
you are already shattered and can't and be gathered.... Minor like you

old fool we av seen u come n be going banza
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
God only son has died for us already. Before he died he brought the kingdom down and its laws that governs it. What it look like and what to do to get there. But you are here denying the obvious. What else do you want?
leave all the rhetorics, it doesn't make any sense. The concept of hell in Christiandom , depicts a wicked god. people already suffer a great deal while here on earth, yet their purported creator would still deem it nice and kind to damn them for eternity over something so little? Talk about a really mean-spirited God
Re: Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US by iamphill: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Leonbonapart:
The only person that genuinely love you after God is your mother. Hold that woman strong while she's still alive. I pray God keep my mom alive till my return Amen

i really do want to agree with you but it is not true in all cases not all mothers have that maternal love for their kids i am talking from experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears.. / This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.