Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (55787 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by dayleke: 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lol....
NLers!!!!
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Joemetry(m): 9:06pm On Dec 29, 2017

THOSE THAT WILL DO ALL THEY CAN TO PUT A GIRL ON THE LONG ATM QUEUE, WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN QUEUING FOR HOURS JUST TO HAVE HER DIGITS WITH THE HOPE OF SIPPING HER NUNU LATER,

BUT END UP GETTING A WRONG NUMBER...

cry cry

cry
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tugsramm:
don't take dis rubbish enter 2018 leave it behind i beg
na watin na grin

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by francesawesome(f): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.
lipsrsealed
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by talk2percy(m): 9:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
The dude will definitely tear skirts when he's all grown and ready...
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Tugsramm(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:
na watin na grin
grin
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by francesawesome(f): 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
I don't just know why I hate anything especially fashion style that is popular. I knew right from that Ebuka Agbada style made news Nigerians will over flood it.

More than 30 people wore it at a wedding I attended last week. I just come tire. Now look like uniform.

That's why most time I prefer wearing clothes that aren't branded or properly written or the brand aren't showong on it like "Gucci or LV" becos probability that you might also see someone weae that same thing and it will now look like uniform especially when u know the person. Lol
Na grammar you they speak. So do you want everyone to think and act like you
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by RIPEnglish: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Even your Village People have concluded your matter is beyond repair

who is this thing talks to?

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.
Nawa u, everything now is education... So person cannot jejely enjoy his life again... Like say upon all d books wey u read back den, u don even write 10pages of an article... shocked

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ELdaar55(m): 9:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
GOOD FOR YOU LITTE ONE...ITS YOUR TIME ENJOY.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by blessedqueen(f): 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
NextGovernor:
I don't just know why I hate anything especially fashion style that is popular. I knew right from that Ebuka Agbada style made news Nigerians will over flood it.

More than 30 people wore it at a wedding I attended last week. I just come tire. Now look like uniform.

That's why most time I prefer wearing clothes that aren't branded or properly written or the brand aren't showong on it like "Gucci or LV" becos probability that you might also see someone weae that same thing and it will now look like uniform especially when u know the person. Lol

for the 1st time I share same fashion idea with someone, people usually think am proud u know?
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ELdaar55(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
talk2percy:
The dude will definitely tear skirts when he's all grown and ready...
HMMM THIS YOUR OWN PROPHESY FIT CAUSE HEART ATTACK
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy oya come and marry me little prince charming!

NA so chill abuse dey start sad
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
no spoil future for the little prince abeg
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2017
smiley
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
So u can suffocate him with ur big bwest

1 Like

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by rickyrex(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
bro why are u so poor in reasoning?
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Ernesthugo(m): 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
What then do u wear?
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by lopezoraclenet(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Easy on this dude biko
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Pharmtj: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

this your comment just week me.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by bamoski(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:

Child molester

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Dammyzeal007(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
Sugar mummy sighted.. SMH
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Damibiz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dont spoil that boy oh.....go nd spoil Swonboi abeg
adadike281:
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
I guess he needs some milk
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by soulhacker: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:
hv u bn to his library; broke nigga
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by pepethemaniac: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:

It's okay for girls to say this to little boys in our sick society. But if it was the reverse ........Stupid fxcking society.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Royaldave200(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
Narldon:

Damn girl grin
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by PrinceGallant: 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
JayCynic:

You could have done better keeping silent than spitting your hatred out for the likeable dress. Must you express how you feel?
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ExplicitContent: 10:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
NextGovernor:

Indeed, attributes of the NextGovernor
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
adadike281:
u b mumu ooo.....with all dese breast u gather u no fit gather sense small join m
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by ripbubu: 10:58pm On Dec 29, 2017
Is that not power bike lol
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by LotusFan: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Awwww he’s such a cutie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Kisses Simi (Photos) / Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.