Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) (55786 Views)

Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba / Charly Boy Rocks Gele, Blouse & Trousers (Photos) / E-money Gifts Cars To His Employees To Mark His 39th Birthday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Stellamariss(f): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tugsramm:
don't take dis rubbish enter 2018 leave it behind i beg
hahahahaha
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 30, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Only a rich childrens can dressing this good and fine.
Chai this should end in 2017

2 Likes

Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by sanchezJ(f): 3:29am On Dec 30, 2017
God forbid... We dont want him to do that... Lol
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by pinkyruledworld(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2017
cute kid hut sorry to burst ur bubble. U aint wearing an agbada cuz this is not an agbada
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Partreek911: 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2017
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.

oshey schoolboy Q. they told u he doesn't have books abi. or does that house look like it belongs to people who can't afford books. rubbish
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by izombie(m): 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
adadike281:
cheesy oya come and marry me little prince charming!
ijele nwanyi oya come marry me. I be bigger version of that boy.
Re: 2-year-old Boy Rocks Ebuka's Agbada Replica To Mark His Birthday (photos) by Mryacks: 4:38am On Jan 03, 2018
JayCynic:
What is so spectacular about that agbada?? I'd rather spend money buying him educating books than a bullshit agbada.

Correct talk..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses Whose Marriages Crashed Within 24 Months / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.