Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced (55790 Views)

Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School / Selfie Of Basketmouth And His Son, Jason Okpocha / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Fira09(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2022
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

A throwback video of Bright Okpocha, aka Basketmouth, and his wife Elsie Okpocha saying they can never get divorced has resurfaced.

In the video, Basketmouth and his wife are seen playing a game of QnA.

"What can your spouse do for you to divorce him?" Basketmouth asked.

Before his wife could answer, Basketmouth answered for her, saying, "There's nothing. Nothing."

"Am I not supposed to answer the question?" Elsie asks jokingly.

Basketmouth then tells her she knows he's right.

Basketmouth adds: "Thing is, there's no good marriage that ends in divorce. So, we have a good marriage, so there's nothing..."

"Yea, divorce is not on the table," Elsie says, agreeing with her husband.

"Nothing. It's impossible," Basketmouth adds.

"I like this guy too much, that's the thing," Elsie says.

Sadly, Basketmouth announced earlier this month that his marriage to Elsie Okpocha has ended.

SOURCE

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by pdppower: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
That is life. The only permanent thing in life is change.

233 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by jaeyking(m): 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
As time changes so human changes.

The only constant thing is change

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Righteousness2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
It is not by Might neither by power, it is by my Spirit says the Lord.
Except the Lord builds a House, the builders are building but in Vain.

May GOD show them Mercy, Repair, Heal and Restore them.

298 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by pyyxxaro: 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
World People, I hail oh cool

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by smile11s(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Japa: Why Are Nigerians Abroad Less Religious And Do Not Blame Village People?

https://gist.am/q/japa-why-are-nigerians-abroad-less-religious-and-do-not-blame-village-people
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Soulvein: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
That's life for you. No condition is permanent.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by triple996(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
Marriage is not 4 d weak bt nigerian ladies are another definition of wahala cry
B4 u feminist start insulting me pls know dat their is no smoke without fire

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by I033: 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
This is why I'm only very active ok Nairaland and WhatsApp only. I don't put things in public cus things might be different in future. I remember deleting all my pics on Facebook, painful then but worth it now.

My Facebook and Instagram are almost 10 years old with no single post there up to now. I even unliked every posts I like on Facebook and delete all my comments. Still, no regrets.

Newton2024:
How can One locate his past comments on facebook?
Go to activity log under settings

116 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by FactBoyz: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Weedhustler: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Love fades...it only takes time! Even my gal friend no longer reply back anytime I tell her I love you!

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Jokerman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
The Spirit of the last days has increased... no doubt grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Seyifyn: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Huh
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Boyooosa(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Social Marriage

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Kentuforchrist(m): 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok

But my own marriage go work sha

27 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by AmazingELixir: 7:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Humans are fickle...just like faucet...human patience soon dries up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by FOLAESO1: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Never put your trust in man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Johel(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Fira09:
Watch the video below:
VIDEO

SOURCE

That was what Tinubu meant when he said "BALABLU BULABA" grin grin.....Yeye dey smell

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by opalu: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
And so
Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by smokinloud(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Some 4 years ago Peter Obi (Anini) and Doyin Okupe (Osunbor) were preaching to us to vote Atiku ( Jugunu) into Aso rock but what's happening now?.
Leave matter for Martyrs jare!.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by paradigmshift(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Enough abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by iFESTAC680(m): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
Marriage and it's ups and downs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by lyaebe: 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
With all these useless Nigerian men wey full ground so?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Cosmatikka: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by bigdammyj: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Their problem.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Realists(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
jaeyking:
As time changes so human changes.

The only constant thing is change

"Things will always change"
Tupac Amaru Shakur. However only Allah never changes.

11 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Isobug: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Human beings are dynamic. A minute action can change a lot

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2022
Was that before or after he knocked up a chic outside his marriage? grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid Appreciates His Female Fan Who Drew Him(photos) / How I Survived The Boat Accident That Killed Junior Pope - Survivor TC (Video) / Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.