Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks (2686 Views)

Is Being A Virgin Guy At 38 Abnormal? / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / "I Cannot Date A Virgin Guy" — This Pretty Nigerian Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hello, everyone I am a virgin guy at his early twenties.
I am proud to let the world know,no shame about it.

If you are a virgin just like me and you are reading these thread pls don't be shy,let the world know just as I did.

Please tell us how you have been faring concerning your sex life.

Please everyone these thread is strictly for Virgins,thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

fynestboi
lalasticlala
please front page,lets appreciate them,is not that easy cos body no be wood.

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by coolestofall(m): 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2017
Who cares? I give no bleeps abt a virgin guy, on the contrary, 2 me, its a fucking weakness. Go get laid.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by ERORR404(m): 6:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
Hello, everyone I am a virgin at his early twenties.

If you are a virgin just like me and you are reading these thread pls don't be shy,let the world know just as I did.

Please tell us how you have been faring concerning your sexual life.
no one really gives a fvck

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Lovetinz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hehehehe grin
You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by LadyMarionette(f): 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2017
I think most people could tell by the threads you've been creating. If they've paid attention, this place gets busy sometimes undecided. Viva la vida, my dear. Fight the good fight! For all of us.

Peace.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
Who cares? I give no bleeps abt a virgin guy, on the contrary, 2 me, its a fucking weakness. Go get laid.
Is not a weakness but something to be proud of dude.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:
no one really gives a fvck
But some do.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by hungryboy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
I'm jealous of you. ever since i got laid, my brain begin dey touch, i no fit stay without sex for a week, infact na ashawo house i dey plan to go so, i don waste money on sex sotey i come regret the day i lose my virginity. Keep your virginity and focus on moving yourself up bro, cos sex has a way of messing with your brain and making you lose focus

13 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by zephry(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:
you are so f*cking wrong nigga it's a sign of moral strength and control over hoemoans

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by coolestofall(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
zephry:

you are so f*cking wrong nigga it's a sign of moral strength and control over hoemoans
Moral strengths my nuts!

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by coolestofall(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
Guyz like u tend 2 hv problem in ur marriage. U cnt learn on ur wife especially if she is experienced. Pray u find a virgin like urself u cn learn with.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by zephry(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

Moral strengths my nuts!
yeah exactly
that's why u let'em think for you
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by coolestofall(m): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
zephry:

yeah exactly
that's why u let'em think for you
Atleast mine got brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
hungryboy:
I'm jealous of you. ever since i got laid, my brain begin dey touch, i no fit stay without sex for a week, infact na ashawo house i dey plan to go so, i don waste money on sex sotey i come regret the day i lose my virginity. Keep your virginity and focus on moving yourself up bro, cos sex has a way of messing with your brain and making you lose focus
hungry boy thanks for your advice,but it is not too late to stop having sex with them ashawos as you said.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Even me also, eye yam a virgin by faith sad
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
LadyMarionette:
I think most people could tell by the threads you've been creating. If they've paid attention, this place gets busy sometimes undecided. Viva la vida, my dear. Fight the good fight! For all of us.

Peace.
Which fight are you calling Viva la vida for,please i am begging you with whatever god you worship to leave.
These thread is for virgins and those that admire them,thanks.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2017
Ha! So that I would be used for ritual. Abeg I no dey. Dem no dey chop virginity and few suitors care these days.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
#T34M V1RG1N

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
coolestofall:

Guyz like u tend 2 hv problem in ur marriage. U cnt learn on ur wife especially if she is experienced. Pray u find a virgin like urself u cn learn with.
Coolestofall i can never issues with my future queen,because she will even be the one to thank God for keeping her a virgin after i have spoiled her with the good things of life for being their for me all these years.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by ERORR404(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
Coolestofall i can never issues with my future queen,because she will even be the one to thank God for keeping her a virgin after i have spoiled her with the good things of life for being their for me all these years.
who tell you say you go marry virgin

1 Share

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2017
@ OP, what qualifies one a virgin?
Bcoz at 26, I was still doubting if my virginity was real.

Meanwhile, I hope you do not nurse the feelings of getting married to a virgin ladyundecided
If you do, take heart in advance, brogrin

Only God could reward you, ladies can'ttongue
Whoever comes your way, just know it is your Fate.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Pilate2016(m): 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
Hello, everyone I am a virgin guy at his early twenties.

Please tell us how you have been faring concerning your sex life.

Please everyone these thread is strictly for Virgins,thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

fynestboi
lalasticlala
please front page,lets appreciate them,is not that easy cos body no be wood.
I'm one and I thank God. It's not easy but with God it's possible.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Pilate2016:

I'm one and I thank God. It's not easy but with God it's possible.
Wow i am happy for you,i hope your parents knows your virgin status as in they know you don't chase women.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
ERORR404:

who tell you say you go marry virgin
The signs are there that i will marry one.
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2017
lol. mumu thread
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by prodiG(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Beckino:
Ha! So that I would be used for ritual. Abeg I no dey. Dem no dey chop virginity and few suitors care these days.
Keep consoling yourself.Abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by wunmi590(m): 7:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Which kind of thread is this self?

OP, you well so?

All this child's play must stop in 2017

Shior undecided
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by prodiG(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
It's lack of opportunity
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
predmine20:
The signs are there that i will marry one.
grin
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by Uyi168: 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
VIRGINITY ISNT DIGNITY,ITS SIMPLY LACK OF OPPORTUNITY

1 Like

Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by ikp120(m): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yeah, so am I.

No big deal about it, dummy angry
Re: I Am A Virgin Guy! I Am Proud To Tell The World! #virgin Rocks by purem(m): 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
I can boldly say that am still a virgin coz I've never had sex after my little baby girl and before birthing her I've never had sex before

I want to be a good example to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex Once Said The First 2-3 Days Either Before Or After Her Period / Am Loosing It / Is This Adultery? If Yes Does Repentance Involve Confessing To The Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.