Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? (6258 Views)

2face Back In Plantation Boys Days / Xo_senavoe Vs Mode9 :::::: Who Is Lyrically Better? / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by shakamc(m): 7:56am On Apr 05, 2007
AFTER BLACKFACE COMES TUFACE AND AFTER TUFACE COMES FAZE.THIS IS THE LYRICALLY ORDER.LYRICS IS WHEN U WRITE SENSE NOT WHEN U TELL US TO KOLO OR SOME USELESS LOVE SONGS THAT DOES NOT AFFECT OUR SOCIETY POSITIVELY.LISTEN TO BLACKFAZE AND TUFACE.ATLEAST U CAN MAKE SENSE OUT OF THEIR SONGS THAN SOME WESTERN INFLENCED LOVE SONGS.WHERE IS LOVE IN NAIJA WHEN POOR MAN CANNOT EVEN EAT.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2007
@ Shaka MC, I think i should let you know something, being rich or poor does not matter whether u can fall love or not or listening to love music, we all love their songs when they were together which was mostly love songs, to let you know this is how the situation is like till thje present day. The amount you have cannot measure the amount that you can feel.

We need all kinds of songs in Nigeira so i respect the guys, i have all there album, when they were together till the present day. As far as i am concern they are one of the most talented musician Nigeira as ever produce.

They all have good album, i really respect them for their first album, because all there tracks in there individual album were great, i know that most people do u not have Faze first album and little people got the blackface first album, but all their album were so great. On there first album Blackface have the best lyrics, follow by faze after then Tu face though Tuface got all the fame.

On there Second Album, Blackface got better lyrics, follow by Tu face and Faze but faze and Tu face got most of the fame because of there most dance hit tracks. To be frank these guys are so great, i think its not so proper to be finding the best among them, they got there best in different ways in there resective album.

Am sure eachother them will be the best in one thing or another in any category people might want to categorise them, but they are, they are the founder of the present generation of hip hop in Nigeria alongside with Remedies, am sure history of the present hip hop will never forgot them, because i recognise them as legend of present hip hop in Nigeria
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Yusufadeto(m): 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
so, are u guys convinced now?
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by kaydee(m): 11:53pm On Apr 26, 2007
Among the Plantation boys, who is best lyrically?
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Fecko(m): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2007
Black face is da best lyricist in the group,while i think 2face and faze are the dopest vocalists in the group except for, Faze exues passion in his vocal performance and i really admire that.
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by DeLimit1: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
Thanks bro, you just hit the nail on the head,its a very fair assessment of P BOIZ ,I concur.
Except that Blackface lacks packaging, Faze's voice melts my heart,
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by Binfinity(m): 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2009
I go for 2BABA i mean 2Faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and that is my mean man
Re: Among the Plantation boys, who is better lyrically? by donjon: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2009
I go for blackface,
then 2face comes second

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Tatiana Manaois - Helplessly (free) / M.i Vs Naeto C / Nigerian Artists That Fell Off Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.