Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (90354 Views)

Penile Erection Beyond 30 Minutes Is Harmful To Men - Expert / Some Labs Are Giving False HIV Results In Lagos - Doctor Olufunmilayo / "Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
k
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by riyanxeally(f): 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
dr three mins..by their words ull know them..
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
wtfcoded:
3 mins abi 30 mins?
undecided

thank god 4 samsu oil.
U will fvck till d D pills off.
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by stonemasonn: 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Many people don't know how long 3 minutes is, in fact most can't jug for 3 minutes.

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by joepentwo(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please remember, you are trying to make love, not drilling for crude oil. grin grin doc. U no try
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
If we actually think about it, it's the caressing, kissing, touching and other aspects that take up time. Penetration normally doesn't take too long realistically, so I get what he's saying. esp the first round.

We? Abeg do your thinking alone.
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
sureheaven:
Most of the ladies /girls demanding for than 5 mins can't even jug for 3mins before colapsing. Ask them to sit on the top and do it for 3mins, they will be shouting they are tired within 2 mins. Anyways, without drugs, I last at least 15mins..... grin grin
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2017
Xeedorf:
SATISFYING A WOMAN AND DIE IN ACTIVE SERVICE*(men be warned, mi o le waku)
Every responsible man wants to satisfy his family and wife in terms of providing for the basic needs and also in bed. But doing this at the expense of the man's life is what I want to condemn.
It is a common experience this days that women openly talk about how bad their spouses are in bed, and most times the woman makes life difficult for the man by throwing abusive words at him.
It is also common to see a lot of products being advertised and marketed for enhancement of males sexual performance. A lot of women are responsible for their husband's death because of their excessive demands for sexual satisfaction, and in the bid to satisfy the woman the man take drugs that endanger his health.
And I ask, is sexual satisfaction the basis of relationships or marriage? Some times the woman even asks for a bigger joystick and my fellow man will be taking all sorts of drugs just to enlarge his joystick.
This is just mocking God who created you. At the end he dies SATISFYING A WOMAN. Why not ask the woman to reduce her vagina to size you instead?
A man's sexual performance depends on a lot of factors, such as stress, diet, medical conditions such as diabetes, drugs such as anti-hypertensives, relationship problems, etc.
*How do you expect a man who you nag, starve, embarrass on the streets, who you refuse to support financially, who sleeps for less than 3 hours in a day to satisfy you sexually?*
Most times women threaten to go outside for the so called satisfaction and you will be struggling to take higher doses of the drugs to satisfy her.
That woman you want to satisfy at the expense of your own life started having sex before the age of 12 years until the age of 25yrs or more when she got married.
Before this time she has experimented widely with men of different energy capacities. Unfortunately, she married a man with lower capacity, but she is already addicted to sex. So how can you measure up?
Don't die in active service. Don't die in the attempt to satisfy a woman sexually. Just do what you can do and leave the rest to God. If you die satisfying a woman definitely after your burial men will come and continue from where you stopped.
*Our dear wives and girlfriends, we are begging you to help us live longer. Help us financially, encourage us to do more not nagging, feed us well, give us peace of mind, allow us sleep at night, understand our health challenges, understand the side effects of drugs we are on, protect our weaknesses, and pray for us.*
Then we will live longer for you and your children. Our performances then will improve. Do not harm yourself in any way trying to prove you are a man. 7-13 minutes is OK, if you can go higher better but do not take drugs that will damage your heart.
Many have died trying to satisfy women. *THEY DIED IN ACTIVE SERVICE*
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by prettigurl16(f): 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
It depends. Monday could be 5 mins while Saturday 30 minutes. Abeg just ask me if i have had an orgasm then come after. No time to check time wink

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by fuckpro: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
uboma:
A man should focus on making his partner cum first before he ejaculates.

A 3 minute man is only concerned about his sexual needs.
...oga sex is not calling if 3 mins not enough then go get a toy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Sex is overrated,3mins is okay.Some ladies cum easily.
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Unik3030:
to some extent u are right first round might b fast but 2nd n 3rd should not b less than 10 mins each without drugs. provided u are with a strong guy he might not release anything the 4th round, most guys go for d fourth round to show that u are sexually active but many loose interest after 3 round
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
HauteReel:

We? Abeg do your thinking alone.
sharrap
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Tartie(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
michael142:

Ogbeni make you update you arsenal of weapons na shuu. You still dey use all them old samsu for 2008/2009. Go pharmacy ask for sex delay spray. Na spray them dey of different types from price range of 1500 to 3000k. Just buy the 2800k or 3k own. Once you spray am for your cap you fit go start work after 20mins. And he nor dey hurt you like samsu
ogbeni u na badt guy,I used dat spray mehn na die I dey dat day,cap jst galant com red,waist got 2 fail me dat day boi D still salute..

1 Like

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Eberex(m): 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
wtfcoded:
3 mins abi 30 mins?
undecided

thank god 4 samsu oil.
U will fvck till d D pills off.

And if you rub too much , you will remain hard no matter the Mouth Action or sex. Cum you will not cum
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
DeadRat:
I Can Never Be Happy If I Last Only 15mins in Bed talkless Of 3..
With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by emalekuo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:
If we actually think about it, it's the caressing, kissing, touching and other aspects that take up time. Penetration normally doesn't take too long realistically, so I get what he's saying. esp the first round.

You dey miss be that
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by OgbeniAnonymous: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na quickie?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 29, 2017
izzyybothe17:
Try that 3 minutes with a nigeria babe and see what she'll tag you. .
As in, with or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:

20 mins minimum
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
kokomilala:
If it were a quickie, it would be understandable. For the life of me, we're talking about sex here,hot ,steamy sex .It would take anything from 10 to 20 mins at the shortest. Even pre-intimacy takes more than 3 minutes.
Ok... With or without condom?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by BearHugss(f): 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Sex is overrated,3mins is okay.Some ladies cum easily.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Unik3030:
to some extent u are right first round might b fast but 2nd n 3rd should not b less than 10 mins each without drugs. provided u are with a strong guy he might not release anything the 4th round, most guys go for d fourth round to show that u are sexually active but many loose interest after 3 round

Na broke guys dey Bleep 3 rounds of sex

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
Safiaaa:

Keep deceiving yaself.. lets ask his gf how happy she is dats if she isn't cheating already on doc
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
iPrevail:
So this guy is trying to say me that has sex for an hour plus I'm abnormal? Even kissing alone takes more than 3 minutes.
Walaihi.. She has to beg me to stop.
Really? Is it with condo. Or without?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
1Sharon:

20 mins minimum
Really? Wawwu
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Unik3030: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
justineu:
3 rounds a day? shocked
theres something I realize about this sex thing, if u masturbate a lot u will find it hard to satisfy a lady.i don't really like to talk about it but back then when we were in school we bring girls in n set alarm for time spent with a lady without drugs. for your correct info my guy, real guys dey use more than 30 minutes n after the whole thing she cleans her pussy with chilled water n u fan her pussy. but once u start masturbating your strength will definitely reduce

1 Like

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
brookz:
I totally disagree with you Doc!

3 minutes is not enough to Shine d CONGOO na.....

Go and embark on more research pls and come back later to thank me.
With or without protection?
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
grin grin

Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
Tartie:
ogbeni u na badt guy,I used dat spray mehn na die I dey dat day,cap jst galant com red,waist got 2 fail me dat day boi D still salute..

Na so he be
Re: Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" by Ishilove: 11:18pm On Dec 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says / Plants And Their Uses / Professor Akin Abayomi Visits The Corona Virus Patient (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.