Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lionsbet Bonus Balance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionsbet Bonus Balance (2275 Views)

Sportybet Balance Adder / Zidane Says He Won't Resign As Real Madrid's UCL Hopes Hang In The Balance / Oliseh To Share In Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionsbet Bonus Balance by Prinxxdave: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
I was giving bonus based on deposit i did in my acct but i don't know to use it
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by decency13(m): 1:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Prinxxdave:
I was giving bonus based on deposit i did in my acct but i don't know to use it

please send an email to support@lionsbet.com and you will be duly directed.
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by mrintegrity30(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
I've been a customer to bet9ja, nairabet, and merrybet
for over 5years now. I've made alot of profit from each
but never had any PROBLEM with any. but since its
almost 2018, i decided to try out LIONSBET . my first
deposit n stake gave greens but this guys keep on
reversing my withdrawal request. I've sent mails to their
customer care still no response.
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by mrintegrity30(m): 10:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
decency13, say something ooo..... username= Emma30
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by mrintegrity30(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
give me an urgent solution to this problem
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by decency13(m): 9:28am On Jan 02, 2018
mrintegrity30:
I've been a customer to bet9ja, nairabet, and merrybet
for over 5years now. I've made alot of profit from each
but never had any PROBLEM with any. but since its
almost 2018, i decided to try out LIONSBET . my first
deposit n stake gave greens but this guys keep on
reversing my withdrawal request. I've sent mails to their
customer care still no response.

Please state your username
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by KingsArena: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello. Every reversal is accompanied with an error message. Kindly check your email for it and if you are unable to, feel free to contact our support team for verification on why your transaction was reversed.

decency13:

Please state your username
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by mrintegrity30(m): 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
KingsArena:
Hello. Every reversal is accompanied with an error message. Kindly check your email for it and if you are unable to, feel free to contact our support team for verification on why your transaction was reversed.

I've been paid today after 3 reversals. so... is it safe to deposit up to 50k and continue with ur platform? moreover, I didn't get any error msg in my mail
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by KingsArena: 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello. Your payout request of N1,000 was reversed twice due to bank network errors which is totally beyond our control and you were paid immediately it was back up at your third attempt. If you do not receive the error message via mail, kindly log into your account and check your transactions for its status as well as the error message attached. Thank you.

mrintegrity30:
I've been paid today after 3 reversals. so... is it safe to deposit up to 50k and continue with ur platform? moreover, I didn't get any error msg in my mail
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by mrintegrity30(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
wats d maximum number of games dat can be accumulated on a slip and also d maximum winning per slip. e.g bet9ja allows up to 40 games per slip and winnings. of up to 50million per slip. also, can lionsbet pay winnings of up to a million naira without going bankrupt?
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 09, 2018
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by Taiwo20(m): 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
KingsArena:
Hello. Your payout request of N1,000 was reversed twice due to bank network errors which is totally beyond our control and you were paid immediately it was back up at your third attempt. If you do not receive the error message via mail, kindly log into your account and check your transactions for its status as well as the error message attached. Thank you.

I have difficulty withdrawing my winnings placed credited to my bonus account on lionsbet.
Secondly, I can stake with the bonus it's always giving response of : Odds too low, minimal stake etc.
What do you think could be wrong?
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by decency13(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please note that you are to roll over the first deposit bonus given to you 7 times before the system merges the bonus balance into your main account to enable you to withdraw. Click on this link https://www.lionsbet.com/ng/promotions then select FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS to view the rules.

Taiwo20:

I have difficulty withdrawing my winnings placed credited to my bonus account on lionsbet.
Secondly, I can stake with the bonus it's always giving response of : Odds too low, minimal stake etc.
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 12, 2019
decency13:
Please note that you are to roll over the first deposit bonus given to you 7 times before the system merges the bonus balance into your main account to enable you to withdraw. Click on this link https://www.lionsbet.com/ng/promotions then select FIRST DEPOSIT BONUS to view the rules.

Pls am lost, are u sayin if i have a bonus of 5k, then i have to use the 5k to stake on 5 event's with odds of 1.5 or higher and rollover 7times?
Re: Lionsbet Bonus Balance by KingsArena: 11:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello. Thanks for contacting us. Please be informed that you would be unable to withdraw winnings from your bonus account until you have met the bonus conditions given. You will need to wager on five(5) events or more on a bet slip with the bonus value given, on individual odds of at least 1.5. You would also need to rollover your bonus value 7 times and once this condition is met, the system would collapse/merge your bonus account with your main account for winnings to be withdrawn instantly.
Kindly ensure that you follow the bonus rules and you will not receive such error messages again and just incase you do, kindly forward a screen shot of it to "support@lionsbet.com". #transparencyiskey

Taiwo20:

(1) (Reply)

Faiq Bolkiah: The Leicester City Man Who Is The World Richest Footballer (pics) / Strong Analysis Goal-goal Of The Day. / What Is The Way Forward For Barcelona?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.